Suh In Young's Banana Diet

Let's get healthy!!! (Kpop diet tips)

Hello!!!

Today I will be showing you the Banana Diet!!!

 

The Banana diet!!!!! :O

 

Okay so basically the banana diet is diet that in whichyou will probabaly eat up to 5 bananas max per day and two balanced meals....

During this diet it is recomended you do some exercise like:

- A 30 Minute Jog

- A 2 hour Power walking session

- 30 Minute skipping

- Learning a B.A.P Dance

 

The Banana Diet Plan is:

 

Breakfast: 1-2 Bananas and 2 cups of warm water

Lunch: A balanced meal

Snack: 1/2-1 Banana

Dinner: A balanced meal

(You must drink up to AT LEAST 1.5L~2L of water)

 

 

You may not shred fat as quickly this diet takes a little longer than other kpop diets to show a difference

This is a pretty good diet since you consuming many bananas.

Bananas:

1. Help over come depression( Has high levels of tryptophan)(Probably will help if you are in you are going through puberty and if you are a female)

2. Contain lots of energy

3. Prevent muscle cramps during workout( REALLY!!!! Needed)

4. build strong bones and teeth

5. It improves yourmood and reduce PMS symptoms(THis is just awesome!!!)

6. Contain high potassium levels which will help you in exams

 

I this is the best diet for me becuase it didn't have that many restrictions...but remember to have self control!!
I mean if you eat like a Large Big Mac meal from Mcdonald and they eat a family sized bag of chips then you can't expect to have lost many kilograms or grams by the end of te week.

I'm going to try this diet for 3 weeks!!!

I am 161cm and 63kg...yes...I am pretty fat...but luckily I used to do Tae Kwon Do, swimming and Ballet so I have about 28% muscles and 72% fat so I'm a working progress....

Anyway!!

The TIP OF THE WEEK!!!!

Think of the weight you want to be. Just imagine it with your eyes closed. Then just erase it and burn it and get rid of it because even though you reach that goal weight you might not look the way you want so right now just think about get healthy!!:))

The next Page shall be about The Milk Diet