Sleeping with Xiumin (Part2)

Their Mascot

Sleeping with Xiumin (Part II)

Let me tell you, that shower was heavenly.  It was like being hugged by warm water.  I didn’t want to get out, but I also didn’t want to waste all their hot water.  As I dried off, I realized I would have to dash into Xiumin’s room in only a towel.  Thankfully, Baekhyun had gotten me a big towel.  After drying off I prepared for the dash across the hall.

I hoped I wouldn’t be seen.  And that Xiumin had just left the clothes in his room and was somewhere else in the house.  I closed my eyes and jerked open the door.  One hand infront of me and the other clutching the towel to make sure it wouldn’t fall- I began to run.

I closed my eyes and hoped that if I couldn’t see anyone they wouldn’t be able to see me.   I ran as fast as I could, it was only a few steps so I leaped in bounds.

And bounded right into someone big and solid.

Thump.  I fell on my back and opened my eyes slowly.  Maybe I ran into a wall.  Ouch.  No, Kai was looking down at me.  His full lips pulled into a smirk.  I sat up quickly and made sure I was completely covered.

“Clumsy girl,”  He said.

I blushed and opened my mouth but nothing came out.  I could have at least run into someone who didn’t hate me, right?  I was such an idiot.

He turned away from me, “Silly girl, I didn’t see anything worth blushing over.”

He walked away and I stumbled into Xiumin’s room, sure I was bright red.  Thankfully Xiumin was not there.  He had left me a white tank top, which on the guys might have been tight, but fit a little loose on me, a white button down shirt and a pair of shorts that were barely visible under the large shirt.  They were plaid which made me wonder if they were boxers.  I shrugged, Xiumin wouldn’t have given them to me to wear if they weren’t clean.

Peaking both ways before sneaking out of Xiumin’s room, to ensure I wasn’t going to run into Kai, I went downstairs to the floor with Lay’s room and the couches.   Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Chen were sitting and chatting.

They looked up as I entered the room.

“Whoa, so you dressed her in your stuff in the end?”  Sehun asked.  “Luhan went through my entire closet to get pieces that she might like.”

I bowed, “Thank you for the clothes.”

“Is she wearing any pants?” Lay asked Xiumin who was seated next to him.

Xiumin elbowed him in the ribs as I blushed.  “Of course she is, show him Susanna!”  The others were making faces at him.  “You erts, you think I wouldn’t dress her properly? Hey,  Susanna, please show these idiots that you are wearing shorts!”

I shyly lifted one side of the oversized shirt to show the maroon plaid shorts I was wearing.

“So you did dress her in all your stuff,” said D.O as he walked in behind me to sit down next to Chen, he had a box under his arm.

“Xiumin-ah, really?  Those are yours?”  Luhan asked laughing.

“Yes, they are!”  Xiumin replied.  “It was my day to take care of her, so I dressed her nicely, doesn’t she look cute.”

They all laughed and smiled at me, inviting me to join them.  Luhan made room next for me on the couch he shared with Sehun.  “We’re getting ready to play Monopoly. Do you know how to play?”
            “Of course I know how to play!”  Gosh, did they think I was stupid?

“Oh, how smart,” He smiled at me and I couldn’t be mad at his angelic face.  “Our Susanna will be on my team!”
            “No fair, you’re on the same team with Sehun already- he’s really good at this game,” complained Baekhyun.

I ended up playing on, despite the bickering, Luhan and Sehun’s team.  I was the dice roller.  Sehun made all the banking decisions for our team and Luhan encouraged the both of us.  He said I was their lucky charm and would pat me on the back and sing my praises (literally) whenever the dice landed on a good number. 

It was hilarious.  The Chanyeol-Baekhyun team, or Baekyeol which they preferred, was way into it.  They would curse as when they had to pay the other teams.  Lay was on his own team and so was Xiumin.  Xiumin went bankrupt first so he left to go make dinner.  Lay went with him to help.

D.O. and Chen were barely surviving by hiding in jail so they couldn’t land on Baekyeol’s or our, HunHanNa team’s, properties with hotels.  It was seven o clock by the time D-Chen got out.  Lay and Xiumin brought up the fish and pasta that they had made and we ate as the guys who were out placed bets on which team would win.  Luhan and Baekhyun talked trash while Sehun and Chanyeol just inhaled their food so they could get back to playing.

Even though my teammates were very into it, I was getting really sleepy.  I tried to cover my yawns, but Luhan noticed and exclaimed, “You can’t fall asleep!  You’re our good luck charm!”

Xiumin stretched his arms and accidentally hit Chanyeol in the face. “Sehun and D.O. have class in the morning, Lulu.”

“This is a fight to the death!”  Exclaimed Baekhyun.  “Come on Chanyeollie, let’s rub their faces in the dirt!  D.O. and Sehun don’t need sleep.”

“But Susanna does,” Chen pointed out.

“Then we’ll just have to destroy them quickly,” Luhan said raising his fist.  “Here’s the dice, roll fast, Susanna!”  It was eleven thirty, but I yawned and complied.

Two hours later, Lay, Chen, and D.O. had gone off to bed and Luhan was calling Baekyeol names.  We had finally lost.  It seemed that not even Sehun’s crafty cheating was able to beat Chanyeol’s genius.

I tried to stand and keep my eyes at the same time.  Thankfully Xiumin caught me before I fell on the board that was now strewn with the money Sehun had thrown when he realized that we’d lost.  They were comically competitive.  I tried to laugh but ended up yawning.

“Careful ‘Sanna,” Xiumin said quietly as he scooped me into his arms.  He began carrying me up the stairs.  “Hey fools, you wore her out!”
            “I’m fine,” I yawned.  “I can walk.”

“Sorry Susan, sleep tight!” Luhan called after me.  Now they were calling me by nicknames, huh?”

“Night Lulu~” I called back, using the name I had heard Xiumin use.  Xiumin laughed quietly.  His linen shirt smelled like winter mornings.  He carried me up the stairs and put me down on his bed.

“Scoot your cute little over,” He said to me, pushing me to the farside of the bed.  I rolled over, surprised to find that he lay down next to me.

He tucked us both under the covers and put his arm over me.  I stiffened.  “Go to sleep Sanna, I keep my room cold, you’ll be able to sleep better if you’re closer to me.”

Xiumin was okay.  I could trust him right?  He was a good one.  I relaxed and snuggled into him.  “Goodnight, Gege.”  I said familiarly.

He gave me a gentle squeeze.   “Sleep well, Sue Meimei.”

I dreamt of a snowy day spent sledding with an older brother.