Sleeping with Xiumin (Part1)

Their Mascot

Sleeping with Xiumin (part I)

            It took at least an hour for the ones who didn’t hate me decide who would take care of me when.  I mean, it was amusing to watch them argue and all, but it kinda got old after a while.  In the end it was decided through a combination of rock, paper, scissors and the latter game.  Xiumin was given the heavy burden of looking after me until Monday morning.

            He led me to the top floor, where his room was.  He, Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol had rooms there.

            “Welcome to my room,” Xiumin said, as he held the door open for me to walk through.  It was a refreshing shade of green.  His room was bigger than Lay’s and so was his bed.  It was at least a queen-sized bed.  His walls were decorated sparsely with light colored images.  There were two swords mounted on the walls, which reminded me of Suho’s story about Baekhyun and Tao.

            “Do you do martial arts?”  I asked, gesturing to the swords on the wall.

            He nodded as he closed the door behind us.  “I do kendo, I’m not as good at hand to hand fighting as Baekhyun or Tao, but I trained for many years.”

            He walked over to his desk which was in front of the window and took a seat.  “So, how old are you?”
            “I am eighteen,”  I replied, shifting uncomfortably.  His room seemed like a cool tea/coffee shop.

            “You can take a seat on the bed, if you like,” Xiumin said, gesturing casually towards it. “It’s comfy.  I’m twenty-five, the oldest of all the boys here.”

            He didn’t look like the oldest.  His cute angled eyes and easy smile made him look almost like a kid.  He wasn’t the tallest out of all of them either. “You look younger than twenty-five.”

            “Yep, I get that a lot.”  He smiled.  He pointed to a white poofy pillow behind me.  “They say I look like a steamed dumpling, baozi.”

            I picked up the round pillow and realized that it was a cute character.  It looked like a massive baozi with eyes.  “Where did you get this?”

            “Suho got it for me, because all the younger brothers were calling me baozi,” I looked at his face that was now puffed out in the cheeks.  I couldn’t help but laugh.  He did look like a ball of white dough cute enough to eat.

            “Suho is very clever,” I commented as I held the funny pillow in my arms.

            Xiumin nodded, “He takes good care of the dongsaengs, and everyone.  He has a very caring and generous heart.”

            “He mentioned that he had this house built, but when I asked if he was filthy rich he said he was just well off.”

            “Yes, he’s humble about his wealth,” Xiumin smiled at me.  He was adorable when he smiled.  His brown hair was a mess and he seemed so laid back and genuine.  “He’s extremely wealthy, and he’s the only one left in his family.  We’re his family now, but he has his biological family’s entire fortune.”

            We talked and laughed and he showed me his collection of CDs, there were quite a few in his closet.  I didn’t recognize most of the names.  He said they were mostly dance tunes and techno.

            Eventually Baekhyun stuck his head in the door.  “Sorry to interrupt, but Kai says that if Susanna doesn’t take a bath he’s going to come in and dump her into a steaming cauldron and scrub the smell off her.”

            He said it with a bright face, but I was still a little bit frightened. 

“Oh, right, you haven’t bathed in a while have you?”  Xiumin took a deep breath through his nose.  “I hadn’t really noticed, but you could use some scrubbing.   Baekhyunnie, could you get her a towel, I’ll get her in there.”

As if I couldn’t get to the bathroom by myself, I rolled my eyes.  But I followed as Xiumin led me by the arm out of his bedroom and across the hall.  “I’ll try and get you some clothes.  I don’t know if we’ll have any that fits you well, but maybe Kris has something..”

Baekhyun handed me a towel and they closed the door in my face.  “If you need anything, just shout!” Called Baekhyun through the door.

“Who has the smallest pants?”  Xiumin asked him.

“Well in terms of tightness, probably Sehun or Chanyeollie.  But I think shorts would work best.”

“Does Kris still keep garments for lady friends?”

“I don’t think we want to dress her in those,” Baekhyun said as they walked away.  “Let’s ask Sehun first.”

I sighed, leaning against the door.  The bathroom was nice and spacious.  There were two sinks, a granite countertop, two toilets which were each in their own little room.  The shower was ginormous.   There were three showerheads angled at approximately the same spot.

I soon found that this was one of the best shower setups ever.