Chapter Seven

Moving On

I carefully picked up my diary and opened it to the next blank page.  Then I started my finaly entry.

 

Dear Diary,

My last minutes are all wasted for you.  Diary, you have helped me remember the things I have forgotten.  To smile, to laugh, and to cry.  Emotions were nothing to me unless you are near here.  But then I found love.  He's name is Kai-sunbae.  Because of him, I was not alone.  He was the only friend that was always near me, understood me, and of course loved me like a little sister.  I loved him.  Whole heartedly, not as a friend.  Much, much more than that.  I loved him so much that it hurts my heart to say good bye to him.  Also to this hospital.  They were like a family to me since they took me in.  I have loved them more more much more.  Their love is no match than anyone's.  I love my nurse like a mother, my doctor like a father, the other young patients like siblings, the old patients like grandmothers and grandfathers.  See? I feel like a family.  No...  We're a family.  No one can deny that.

___________________Hannah.  Final entry June 8, 2013

 

Then I ended my diary with that.  Of course, I left a note for Kai-sunbae.  But that's only for him to know.  I'm suppose to be gone by the 12th but since Kai-sunbae's answer was told today, the 8th, then today is also the day I leave.

_____________________

"The blood pressure?!" 

"What about the heart rate?!"

"Get ready to shock the chest!"

I can see my body being operated.  But apparently because my soul left it, everyone is trying their best to retrieve my heart back.

God showed me this scene for one thing.

I don't know why.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

There the sound of the machine.  Everyone was silent.  For the sixteen year old girl that was loved by everyone as their own daughter, the whole hospital's daughter, is dead.

 

I closed my eyes.  Yes it is done.