Author's Note

Moving On

Hi my dear readers.  My name is SunsetBlooms123.

 

This is my first ever one shot story that is tragedy and heavy angst.  I never thought that the feelings of this story would actually be able to touch some people's hearts.  In truth, I didn't even know it could do that.  I guess I've lived in a world where reality is reality.  Books are not.  Didn't get the memo? Hee I didn't get it either.  So I'm guessing that you guys must also be wondering how I felt writing this story.  In truth, it wasn't easy.  From the first chapter, I had to be the character.  I have to feel what she feels in order to make this story come to life.  In truth, I was sad.  Heartbroken because the girl had to die.  Well she was destined to.  So well what the heck right? I thought of that question but knew it wasn't that.  I want my readers to feel her pain, her sadness.  And so I tried to mix up deep emotions around her world in order for you guys to understand.  Therefore, I was able to make this story touch you guys.  My feelings poured out.  I was happy.  Then sad  Then happy.

 

I will make more stories like these so you guys watch out.  My next story will be out on July 20, 2013.  Expect it to come <3 love you all!