Chapter 7

New Love

Suddenly, AFF makes a movement, it becomes rated M, i didn't do it. though, it's just kissing scene.. please forgive me for error grammar and such. kkk~ 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

So, it’s the day we will go to camp. We prepare everything. My twin daughters are so excite. They yell at me to be fast for their copper. Oh my, I hope they can be a bit patient this time. I want to tell them that the bus will arrive about an hour, but they don’t hear me. They are so excite. Umm… what shall I do? I have lost many thoughts because they yell here and yell there. That I just can do is covering my ears and mumble some incoherent words to calm my heart. But instead they still keep on yelling at me. The second thing I can do is sighing and sighing.

 
 
 
My phone is buzzing when I am packing their plushy in my own luggage. I see the caller, Ryeowook. WHAT?! Oh, okay… Kyuhyun, calm down…. I pick it up with beating heart. “Hello?”
 
 
 
“Oh, Kyu hyung, have you done packing? We will fetch you soon. Be ready, okay.” I hear he’s whispering.
 
 
 
“Uh, yeah… We are almost done, well, I almost done.” I chuckle.
 
 
 
He chuckles on the other line, but not too loud. I can feel he’s hiding right now. “Ok, we will be there soon. Be ready, hyung.”
 
 
 
“Ok, bye, baby…” he says bye too. We off our lines then I head toward my twin daughters. They are smiling widely while holding two hands. I open my eyes widely. “Baby?” I whisper to myself. He’s here, Kim Ryeowook. He lies to me?!
 
 
 
“Appa!! Wookie sonsaengnim is here!! You got tricked…” the twins say in unison while making shoot sign with their little hands. I bow my head in embarrass. Really, he can make me blush. Blush? Well, yeah, I can also feel my face is getting burn. “Appa! Wookie sonsaengnim brings us cake for breakfast.”
 
 
 
“No! No, I don’t bring it for breakfast, but for lunch or maybe for dinner after we arrive there later, hyung.” I hear Ryeowook explains to me.
 
 
 
I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look up and meet his beautiful eyes. While staring at his, my heart is beating crazily. I take his hand to stop touching me and soon I continuing my previous activity. He’s sitting behind me and chatting with the twins. They seem happy.
 
 
 
I want to ask why he is here after I finish. But I do not let my voice out. I am too nervous. Oh, my! What is wrong with me? I sigh. My heart is stubborn; it doesn’t want to stop from beating. I have to drink some water. My throat is thirsty suddenly.
 
 
 
“Appa! The bus is over there! Wookie sonsaengnim…” Hyeorin shouts then whines towards us, I and Ryeowook.
 
 
 
He smiles at her and picks her up. “What’s wrong, dear?” he asks cutely while playing with my daughter’s hair.
 
 
 
“Me and Hyerin want to sit beside you, can we?” I see she uses her best puppy eyes ever.
 
 
 
I pick her twin and kiss her cheek. “Wookie sonsaengnim is busy, the bus will be full with your other friends and he must do his duty as teacher to help the other. You two can sit next to me, kids…” I explain to them. “He will be scolded by headmaster if Wookie sonsaengnim just sitting with you two.”
 
 
 
“Aaahhh… Ne, Wookie sonsaengnim will be scolded. Okay, we will sit next to you, Appa!!” Hyerin nods her head, but she pouts.
 
 
 
He smiles toward me; he looks so like an angel. If I could touch him right now. Eh? Okay, I have to hold my dream for awhile. I smirk to myself. I sigh in relief. We enter the bus. My daughters are sitting next to her friends, while her mother is sitting next to me. This bus is not small at all. There are 2 buses but the other bus is small. Ryeowook guide is busy with the headmaster. I sigh again. What about this time? My heart is aching. No, no…
 
 
 
“Appa… I’m thirsty.” Hyeorin calls me. She looks so pale. I hand her bottle. She gives me back again after drinking a little of it. She goes back to her seat.
 
 
 
“Aww… she is so pretty, Mr.” a woman next to me says. She stares at my daughter. “They are twins?” I nod. She nods also. “She must be resembles of your wife, right? So cute.”
 
 
 
What shall I say? Saying they are my wife’s daughters or just admit it? Well since they are my daughters, the only thing I have to do is, “Thank you. Yes, they maybe are resembles of my wife but their habit and manner almost like me.”
 
 
 
“Where’s your wife, it’s supposed to be here right now.” she asks me like there’s nothing happen. “She’s busy?” why so annoying?
 
 
 
“She has gone. She’s dead.” I say flatly.
 
 
 
It looks, like she’s taken aback, she quites suddenly. For the first time I hate being asked about her. I look at another direction from her to Ryeowook who is staring at me with worry eyes. He seems ask me something through his face. I just want to tell him I’m fine. He nods then smiles.
 
 
 
We almost arrive at the camping location; the teachers start to sing along with students and also my daughters. They are so happy. I smile to myself. I really like time like this. For fifteen minutes later, we have arrived at the place. We start to prepare everything.
 
 
 
Ryeowook and the other teachers are explaining everything about what should we do and not we do. They say that we the parents have to ask their permission if we want to go everywhere, bringing or not our kids. They don’t want to take a risk if anything happen to us and to our kids. We agree about that.
 
 
 
After dividing where should we make tend to stay we head to out location. My daughters are so hyper. But Hyeorin is pale. I reach her hand then knelt down. “Are you okay?” I ask her. She nods but frowns at me. “What’s wrong?”
 
 
 
“My body is cold, appa. I want to go home. Ryeowook sonsaengnim is busy with the others. Hyerin, she wants to play water with her friend after making tend. I feel alone, appa.” She admits.
 
 
 
“Listen to me. I am here. We will play whatever you want. It’s your camping, you want it so badly. If you want to come back then we have to ask permission first.” I touch her forehead then I frown. She’s not cold nor hot either. But she’s pale. “You are not having a fever, Hyeorin.” I tell her.
 
 
 
“My tongue is burning, appa. I want Ryeowook sonsaengnim.” She claims. “Appa…” she calls me again. Okay. What is it now? She’s acting weird.
 
 
 
I ask her to sit next to our unfinished tent, well it looks we haven’t make a move. She complies. I leave her and approach Ryeowook who is talking with students’ parents. I smile to them when they spot me.
 
 
 
“Excuse me. May I have a talk with you, sonsaengnim?” I ask politely. The parents smile again then bow to leave us. He looks at me in worry. “Um, Hyeorin is sick; she wants you to check her. I’m sorry for bothering you, baby.” He says shyly.
 
 
 
Ryeowook nods. We go back to me and my daughters’ place. We get Hyeorin is talking happily with Hyerin. She really doesn’t look like having any problem. I think she tricks me. Oh my! How could I get tricked by my own daughter? Well, let’s skip about this, I have known she’s my daughter, of course she’s like me kekeke~. She smiles when she sees her teacher smiles and hugs her. He kneels down so she doesn’t have to look up at her. Hyeorin and Hyerin hug him back.
 
 
 
“Are you not feeling, baby?” Ryeowook asks her in concern. But you look so well.”
 
 
 
Hyeorin seems can’t find a word. She instantly looks so pale and stares down at her shoes. “Emm… I feel alone, sonsaengnim.” Then she puffs her cheeks. It makes me laugh a bit.
 
 
Ryeowook stares at me with strangely. I stop but still holding my laughter. “Well, look like she needs her songsaenim rather than her own father, right, Hyeorin?” I .
 
 
 
Well, after she admits she lied to me and his songsaenim, she went to her twin then play with their other friends. Just the two of us, me and Ryeowook. He has his permission from headmaster to make our tent. I don’t know that headmaster loves my twin too much, because headmaster always agrees to help me and my daughters without hesitation. So here we are, standing next to each other, staring at the tent on the ground. Unfinished tend I meant.
 
 
 
We make a move by move to build it. Since my daughters are still playing, they haven’t come yet to see what we have done. We just continuing it until it finish. We make a high five in the tent because it has done well. I stare at his eyes for few minutes until I feel a small lamp that we put on the top of the tent falls and hit my neck. I let out a pain groan and my head automatically hit his head too. We fall on the ground with loud thud. I am on top of his small body. And he is under me. He moans because the hit of my head.
 
 
 
“Ouch! Hurt!” he whines cutely. I look at him for awhile before deciding to stand up.
 
 
 
I am about to stand up but my leg is lipped with his leg. I fall down again on top of him. This time our lips are touching. I want to break it but something makes me curious. His lips are so soft that I want to press those until I get satisfied. His eyes are full of shocks and staring at mine, but he remains silent. His lips curve into smile. I smile to him too.
 
 
 
We stay like that about ten minutes. I feel my hands that are holding his waist can’t stand anymore. He moves a bit make our position into awkward pose. I just can’t hold it anymore so I deepen the kiss until he closes his eyes and let out small moan. His moans make me . Wait! Am I saying that I’m ? Oh my I want to taste him more. My hand is already on his bare skin. He’s warm. The one thing I remember is my daughters. I hope they haven’t finished playing.
 
 
 
I break the kiss just to see his flush face. I want to kiss him again but he opens his eyes and see through my eyes. He smiles but hides it into his embrace on me. I hug him back and kiss him head.
 
 
 
“Hyung…” he speaks softly.
 
 
 
“Mm?”
 
 
 
“Why did you kiss me?” he asks in curiosity.
 
 
 
“I want?” with that he pulls out his embrace and stares at me again. His flush face makes me smile. he’s so adorable. “Baby?” I call him. I caress his smooth face.
 
 
 
“Hyung…?”
 
 
 
I kiss him again without warning. He almost refuses it but still calm. He kisses me back until I don’t know when we will stop. The only thing I know and I can feel is my heart and his heart are beating so fast. Ryeowook is beating so fast for our second kiss this evening.