Chapter 17

New Love

Chapter 17

 

 

"Hyung... Wake up. It's morning already." whisper came through his ear. It's nice in the morning someone called you and kissed you on the cheeks. But...

 

"YAH!! Cho Kyuhyun! What's wrong with you?! It's already evening and you are still sitting here? Drooling?" Changmin shouted. The moment he opened his eyes, the moment when his real drool flowed in the corner of his lips. He wiped it and Changmin made a noise. "Yuck! You were looking at you phone but you look like sleeping."

 

Kyuhyun stared at his best friend for a moment and checked his phone. "Seven?" Only that.

 

"Heol! You sat there and you just say 'seven'?" He smacked Kyu's head and made a finger.

 

"What's with that? I already called the twins and-"

 

"And who? Ryeowook?"

 

Kyuhyun didn't answer. 'I forgot about them.'

 

It's because he and Ryeowook already live in one house. The twin already happy and asked Ryeowook to be their mother, of course Ryeowook didn't refuse. He gladly said yes to them. Kyuhyun was the one feeling happy at that time. But lately, they rarely have time together. Kyuhyun always felt alone. Changmin was exception.

 

The last call he got from Ryeowok was:

"Hyung... When will you come home? The twin are sleeping in our bedroom. They said, they wanted to spend tonight with me and you."

"I'm sorry, baby... I think I won't come, Changmin and I have project tomorrow morning. Are you mad at me?"

"No... It's just they talk about you in their sleep. Is it okay?"

"Um... I will tell Changmin about it. I call you later. Bye, baby... I love you."

 

That's a hard promise, though. Changmin was happy when he agreed to accompany him. And now he missed his Ryeong. T_T

 

O_O

 

 

"So, appa can't come home?" Hyeorin asked Ryeowook curiously.

 

They were having popcorn time while watching Marsha. Well, Hyerin asked about it and Ryeowook couldn't say no. But, in the end she's the one who slept like a bear. Like Kyuhun, at least she didn't do drooling, only peeing.

 

Ryeowook ate some from his bowl and sighed. "We can surprise him tomorrow morning. It's not late. He's an old man after all. No need to worry" He chuckled.

 

"You can say that. He's old and always forget something important." She commented like a woman. "Umma?" Hyeorin called Ryeowook. The teacher looked at her, smiling. "You love appa, right? Can I ask you something?"

 

"What is it, sweety?"

 

"Can I have new little brother?"

 

Ryeowook frowned. "Wha- I- You know, dear..."

 

"I know. You can't have child. Because you are a boy. But, I and Hyerin want one. A cute little brother. With dimple and big eyes. Can I have one?"

 

Ryeowoook couldn't say anything. But he smiled bitterly. He knew, they were smart enough to understand about the situation but it hurt when he couldn't do anything for them even though he loved them like his own children. "Well, I can't give you. But we can find one."

 

"Where?" she asked.

 

"Orphanage?" he asked back.

 

She nodded but didn't smile.

 

In the other hand, Hyerin heard everything and cried in silent.

 

 

O_O

 

 

"So? You can't help me now?" Changmin almost cried. His eyes were teary. "You can't do that, Kyu... I need your help. And it's only tomorrow."

 

"Actually, I didn't know about the project you were talking about. Is it about your love life?"

 

Changmin pursed his lips and checked on his phone. "That's... Um... Actually... I need your help. My mother wants me to meet up with someone she recommend. I just don't want to meet with her. With you, I have reason to object."

 

"You little-"

 

"I know! I can't do that to my onw mom. But she's a bit annoying. Please..."

 

Kyuhyun sighed.

 

 

The next day, Changmin told Kyuhyun that his mother was angry but she let it go and would be back to Changmin again. He was more than annoyed. And Kyuhyun only sighed and sighed. So, what should he do now? The mission was complete, right?

 

"Ah, I need to go home now. They are waiting for me." He told Changmin.

 

But, Changmin was weird. He checked on his phone this morning more than ten times. His eyes also weren't focused on Kyu. "Can I come with you too?" he asked slowly.

 

"Well, I think the project was done." he mocked his best friend.

 

Instead of walked away, Kyuhyun gave changmin his car key. He wanted to sleep in car so Changmin was punished from what he had done. Kyu gave his revenge. 'This evil' Changmin thought.

 

They arrived at Kyuhyun's house. The house was empty when they open the door. But something was stuck above the door. Kyuhyun forced that thing and instead some confetti fall down on his head and made a mess in the door way. Small cried from his daughters also made his ears hurt. But it's fun.

 

"Happy birthday, appaaaa!!!" Happy birthday!!!~"

 

"Wooo~aaahh Thank you~" He kissed his daugthers and laughed when Changmin slipped over the conffeti.

 

"Ouch!" He laughed also.

 

"Where's Ryeowookkie?" Kyu asked his daughters.

 

"Happy birthday~ to Kyu~ happy birthday to Kyu... Happy birthday Kyu hyungie... Happy birthday to Kyu..." Ryeowook was dressing nicely. Kyuhyun felt like in wedding. He smiled happily and approached Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook was holding a cake with big pink heart on top of that. That's chocolate. And small face of Kyuhyun was painted there with smiley face. He was blushing seeing that cake. "For me?"

 

"Of course, silly~" Ryeowook cutely said 'silly'.

 

The twins are laughing over their father.

 

"Sorry..." Ryeowook and Changmin said together to Kyuhyun.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Actually, I asked Changmin to help me prevent you to come back last night. I made this cake so you couldn't know about it. I wanted to make it surprise for you, hyung. The girls also helped me a lot." Ryeowook explained shyly.

 

"Yups! We helped a lot~ A lot with eating the strowberry and that blue creamyy~" Hyerin giggled. Hyeorin nodded cheekiy.

 

"Thank you. But, what about your mom, Min?"

 

Changmin pursued his lips. He grinned. "Mian. I lied. Mom didn't comming and she was happy with me and my girl. Hehe~"

 

He got small kick from Kyuhyun. "You brat~"

 

"So, why don't you two kiss? I miss appa and umma kiss in the morning." Hyeorin said evilly.

 

"Umma?" Changmin asked, shocked.

 

"Eung! Umma. Ryeong seonsaengmin is our umma now~!"

 

"Congratulation~" Changmin hugged his buddy and patted Ryeowook's arm. They both became shy.

 

The morning was filled with joy. Changmin stayed there until evening. They joked about Kyuhyun's habit forgetting things. His birtday was forgot because he was focused on his work. But now he woudln't do it again. After all, Ryeowook was there to help him remember everything.

 

The night, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were left alone. The twins decided to end the cake together. Well, tomorrow was another story. School was easy when they were with their lovely teacher.

 

Ryeowook kissed Kyuhyun full with love. Both are happy to be with each other. 

 

"Hyung... I... am sorry..."

 

"For what?" Kyuhyun was confused. Ryeowook was frowning.

 

"I- I can't give birth."

 

"What's that about?"

 

"Hyeorin wants a little brother and asked me to give her one. I am not a girl." he was near to tears. Kyuhyun hugged him tightly.

 

"What did you say to her?"

 

"I would find one in orphanage. But, she was sad. I am sorry..."

 

"Baby, no need to say sorry. That's not your fault. I will talk to her and explaint everything."

 

"No, she realized about it. She's smart, hyung. What should I do? What about our future? You can't live with me like this." he was crying now.

 

Kyuhyun calmed him down with his kisses all over Ryeowook's face and wiped his tears. "Ssshh.. Baby... I love you. I don't care about anything. We, you and I and the twins, will live together. Here. Okay. Let's think about that later. It's my birthday today. And I don't want your tears of sadness. It has to be tears of happiness. Okay?" He said with gentle smile.

 

Ryeowook nodded and smiled. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed him full on his lips.

 

 

O_O

 

 

"Hyeorin? What are you doing here? The cake isn't finished. You said you wanted to go to toilet." Hyerin, with face full of cake asked curiously.

 

Her sister was standing behind the door. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's room. She was sobbing. "Hyerin... Mianhae... Umma.. He was sad. He's crying now. I am a bad gir. Appa will be angry at me." she sobbed.

 

"What happened?"

 

"I asked umma to give us a little brother. He can't give birth, right? But, I want one from him. Not form anyone else."

 

She hugged her sister and crying together. But, Hyerin didn't say anything. She already knew about it. She didn't know what to say.

 

"I don't want umma to be sad. I will apologize." Hyerin nooded. "I am a bad girl. Appa will be angry... Appa..."