Chapter 16

New Love

Chapter 16

 

Kyuhyun had arrived at home at nine. He brought Ryeowook to hospital first. The check up was good. Doctor said that Ryeowook only needed rest. Ryeowook took conscious right after they entered the hospital. His face was full of sadness. He couldn't speak properly but later he smiled when he saw Kyuhyun's tired face. They stayed for awhile there. Doctor also said that Kyuhyun was needed right beside Ryeowook. Actually that man mistook Kyuhyun as Ryeowook's older brother.

 

They reached home and found the girls already slept on the couch together. Both of them on their pajamas. Kyuhyun laid Ryeowook in his room, since the room Ryeowook would use hadn't being cleaned yet. Tucking him under the duvet, he kissed him on the head and walked back to take his daugthers to their own bed.

 

"Appa?" Hyeorin, with his pinky face, opened his eyes sleepily.

 

"Ow, my dear Hyeorin was still sleepy. Come on, sleep in your room." He picked her up first. Hyerin was left.

 

"Where's Wook seonsaeng-" she yawned.

 

"In my room. He's sleeping. Why both of you slept there?"

 

"I was waiting for you but Hyerin said she wanted to accompany me. We were tired, so we slept there."

 

"Tired?" he asked curiously. Hyeorin was almost fall asleep again when something grabbed Kyuhyun's leg. He turned around and sleepy Hyerin was there with wet pants. He chuckles at the sight.

 

"Appaaaa..." she was crying now. "I... I am bad girl. Lookkk!" she pointed at her pajama pants.

 

Kyuhyun didn't like seeing his daughter cried so he asked her about changing the pants and got something else to wear. Since the couch might be wet too he ignored it for later in the morning. He could accompany them first with lullaby.

 

Oh, and what about Ryeowook? He almost forget about him. "Dear, I have to go back to Ryeowook. He must be missing me already." He laughed a bit.

 

"Eung~" they said together. "We can sleep without you, appa. He needs you. Hehe~"

 

'Oh, my!'

 

He sighed and kissed both of them on the cheek. "Tomorrow, don't be late. Here's the alarm." he settled the clock and switched the lamp off. "Good night."

 

"Good night."

 

Kyuhyun went back to his room but there's no one. Ryeowook wasn't there. He panicked. "Baby?" he called him and found Ryeowook was in the kitchen. A letter was in his hand. He looked at Kyu with frown.

 

"What is it?"

 

"What?" Ryeowook showed him the letter.

 

'Dear, my princesses. Appa and Ryeowook hyung will be home late. Don't wait for them, don't worry. Here is the cake and snacks you like. Eat well and don't make the house mess. Okay?" I love you~

 

Sunggyu oppa <3'

 

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked with concern in both his voice and face. Ryeowook didn't say anything. He looked at the tiny word 'Sunggyu oppa <3'. His body was trembling. The tears came out fast. Kyuhyun hugged him. "Sshh... I'm here. Don't worry, baby."

 

"Hyung..." He sobbed. "I'm sorry."

 

"No. It's not your fault. He just likes you so much, Wook. He's not coming near you again. And will never."

 

"I can't protect myself. If I knew about it would be like this, I might ignore him."

 

"I said it's not your fault. He will never bother you and us anymore. I promise you."

 

The younger nooded in his embrace. He hugged Kyuhyun tightly as if he didn't want Kyuhyun to let go off him. "I'm happy, I met you again."

 

"Baby... You can't tell how much I wanted to see you and say this words to you. I love you. And I'll be always. I want you to be mine and you, you can't turn me down now." He said between kisses to Ryeowook's face.

 

"I... I can't do that. I like you too. I... love you. Hyeorin, Hyerin and you. Hyung... I-"

 

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed him full on the lips. Ryeowook let out cute noise. The kiss was simple but for Kyuhyun it's the best kiss he ever tasted. The last time they did it he could feel spark in his chest. Now he could feel the fire. The heat touched Ryeowook's mind, he hugged Kyuhyun and deepened the kiss. Sweet and tasty.

 

That night. Ryeowook already gave everything to Kyuhyun. The body and soul and love. He forgot everything except Kyuhyun and his love. First time in his life He felt win. Winning the love of Kyuhyun, winning his fear to lose Kyuhyun.

 

"I love you." Kyuhyun whispered.

 

 

The next morning.

 

"Oh, my. Hyeorin, we are late!!!!" Hyerin shouted loudly, very loudly until his sister woke up in shock.

 

"WHAT?!!"

 

"We are late! See?! It's 8!"

 

"Appppaaaaa!!!" They both shouted.

 

No one's there. The twins looked at each other confused. "Is he already went to work? Ryeowook seonsaeng?"

 

Hyerin shook her head cutely. "Why not checking them? Appa said, they both sleep together. Well, not together but Ryeong seonsaeng must be there with him. Hihiihih~" that little smirk appeared on her lips. They both agreed to peek inside their father's room.

 

Once the door opened slightly, they saw a body under the duvet topless. He was sleeping soudly. Hyerin made sshh sign to her twin. The one they saw topless was Ryeowook. Behind him there's Kyuhyun, also not using his pajama and his hand was on top of Ryeowook's thigh, the other one was under Ryeowook's head.

 

The twins' mouths were wide opened with slight pinky rose color on their cheeks. "We shouldn't wake them up. I will be a bad bad girl." Hyerin said, remembered about last night, she wetted the couch.

 

Hyeorin nodded. They left room and closed the door again. "Pheww!" they said in unison and grinned.