Chapter 11

New Love

Chapter 11

 

Kyuhyun and the twins arrive at school early. The twins insist their father to wait for Ryeowook outside the school. Hyeorin is still sleepy but she’s glad because he woke up to meet his lovely teacher. And like usual, Hyerin is smiling widely. She tugs her father sleeve to bow at her.

 

“Appa… you bring my wallet?”

 

“Yes, in you bag.” Kyu replies her.

 

“I want to buy a book for my English later; one of the teachers doesn’t permit us to write on the main book.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? Appa would buy you last night.”

 

“Well, it’s not expensive. We have given discount. Hehe~”

 

Kyuhyun chuckles for his daughter’s laugh. He caresses her soft hair. “Well, you can buy it as much as you want then.”

 

She winks and links her left hand to Hyeorin’s right hand. She’s still sleepy. Her eyes are see saw, up and down. “Hyeorin…”

 

“Eung?”

 

“Open your eyes.”

 

“Eung…”

 

Hyerin pouts.

 

Ten minutes passes and those three finally see Ryeowook with someone walk to school. Hyeorin opens her eyes and points at them. “Look!! It’s him! He’s okay!”

 

Kyuhyun watches them jealously. He crosses his arm and sighs. “I lose again.”

 

Ryeowook sees them and smiles. “Aww, you are here already? I’m late. Hyung? You haven’t gone to work?” he asks cutely. Sunggyu is picking up Hyerin.

 

“Nope. They wanted me to wait for you here. What’s that?” he looks at Ryeowook’s hand.

 

“Ah, it’s coffee. Sunggyu bought it for me.”

 

“You don’t like it though.”

 

“It’s fine. Once not making me bitter, right?” he winks at Sunggyu which the younger replies with his grin.

 

Okay.

 

Kyuhyun is jealous obviously. “Baby… I want to talk to you. Would you mind it?”

 

Ryeowook looks at his wristwatch and nods. “Okay, but please don’t take it long.”

 

Kyuhyun bids a goodbye to his twin daughters and Sunggyu makes his steps to his place. He looks at Sunggyu with fire eyes. They walk to Kyuhyun’s car and Kyuhyun opens one of the doors. Ryeowook enters it and with his confuse eyes, he asks Kyuhyun right away.

 

“Hyung, what’s the matter?”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. He closes his eyes and massages his temple for some reasons. “I can’t take it anymore, Wook.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I love you.”

 

It’s too sudden. Kyuhyun loves Ryeowook. Kyuhyun finally confess to him. Kyuhyun and his lips are on Ryeowook’s lips. Kyuhyun’s hands are on Ryeowook’s cheeks. And his eyes are closed.

 

‘I must be crazy.’ Kyuhyun thinks. But he pretends not to hear his own thumping heart. And Ryeowook’s lips are heaven for him.

 

The younger is stunned.  Kyuhyun kisses him. In his car. And his breath is already taken by him. “Eung… hyung…” with sloppy kiss that Ryeowook likes to do with Kyuhyun, he sound so eager.

 

They both stop the kiss but not separate their lips on each others’. Ryeowook is blushing. He tries to look at other but Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun chuckles. He kisses his baby one more time before telling him he’s really late right now. And Ryeowook has to hit him on the chest.

 

They don’t say any single word. But both of them know what the feel of each other. Kyuhyun kisses Ryeowook’s forehead and lets him runs to the school building and he goes to his office.

 

O_O

 

One of the twin waits for her lovely teacher in front of the class. She smiles when Ryeowook approaches her. “Why are you still here, dear?”

 

“Seonsaengnim is still in his office, I just want to see you. Where have you been, Ryeowook seosaengnim?” Hyerin takes Ryeowook’s hand and asks. “Why are your lips are swollen and your cheeks are red? Are you okay? Appa didn’t do bad things to you, right?”

 

Ryeowook shakes his head and kneels in before her. “No~ he just was telling me something. Don’t worry. You have to study now or Minho seonsaengnim will be mad. Hurry…” he smile to the girl.

 

She salutes him and takes a turn step. She sits next to her twin’s seats and chats immediately with her. Ryeowook lets out sighs.

 

He is about to walk again to his class when his phone vibrates in his pocket.

 

From: Sunggyu

Subject: Hyung, you okay? Call me if something wrong with you. I’m waiting.

 

He types a reply and continues to his class. Not long before he enters.

 

From: Sunggyu

Subject: Really? Kyu hyung doesn’t talk anything to you? I will go to your place tonight.

 

“This guy is something.” Ryeowook mutters to himself. He doesn’t bother to reply him this time.

 

-------------------

 

 

Kyuhyun has already come back from working. He waits for his daughters and Ryeowook outside the school. Some children start to run out of the school to their parents. They are also waiting for them. He smiles while looking at them happily hugging their parents. It will be best if they, Ryeowook and himself, can be a family.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t regret he has daughters from that woman. He can say that if not then many women would hit him until now. Why not? He’s handsome and you could say rich? He just realizes that his love is only for Ryeowook.

 

His daughters are awesome, but he still doesn’t know what they are thinking about him and Ryeowook if they are together. He hopes they will understand how much Ryeowook he needs. And to get the answer, Kyuhyun decides he is going to tell both of them about his feeling toward their lovely teacher.

 

‘Stay calm, Kyu…’ he mutters to himself while rubbing his bare hands to get warm.

 

A loud cry is heard from afar. Hyeorin is calling him with bright smile and Hyering is running after her. Ryeowook is nowhere to be found.

 

“Appa…”

 

“Yes, honey?”

 

“Ryeowok seonsaengnim is busy right now. He can’t come with us. Can we waiting for him here? I am a bit worry, appa.” Hyerin says with her gloomy face.

 

“Nah, nah… he’s fine. Ah! How about we buy him some food and ask him to take lunch with us together?” Hyeorin speaks cutely.

 

Kyuhyun thinks before answers. He nods and holds his daughters hands. They go to mini market and picking up same instant food and snacks. The girls are choosing the drinks. Then he pays and they go back to school.

 

They are about to enter the gate but see Ryeowook is talking to someone. They know the man. “Sunggyu?”

 

“Appa... are Ryeowook seonsaengmin and Sunggyu oppa dating?” Hyeorin asks.

 

“Aniya!! He loves appa!!” Hyeorin and Kyuhyun are shocked. Hyerin is running toward Ryeowook and Sunggyu.

 

“Ah, Hyerin? What wrong?” Ryeowook looks at Hyerin who is crying.

 

“Ryeowook seonsaengnim is bad!! I hate you! I hate you! Sunggyu oppa too!! I hate you more!!”

 

And the girl runs back to his appa. Ryeowook sees Kyuhyun. His face is unreadable. Ryeowook can feel something is wrong. And, the smirk Sunggyu is clapping his hand behind his back.