Chapter 18

New Love

guys, i am soooo soooo sorryyyy~ for my late update... this is not what you all expexted but i promise the 2 last chapter will be longer than this and i try harder to update sooner... but i hope you enjoy this one~ love you all *kisses*

 

-----------------------

 

 

In the morning, Kyuhyun woke up in swollen eyes. Ryeowook cried until he felt reassured, so Kyuhyun had to look over him all night. The moment he felt asleep his phone went off very well, warning him to wake up for his morning preparation. He opened the door with yawn. There’s something stuck on his feet.

 

“Omo! Hyeorin! Hyerin!”

 

“Eung?”

 

“Wake up girls. Why are you both sleeping here?” Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely.

 

One of the girls woke up suddenly. She yawned. Hyerin looked at his twin and shook her body. “Hyeorin, wake up.”

 

“Appa?” Hyeorin saw her father stood up in front of them.

 

“Why did you sleep here?”

 

“We… we just wanted to sleep with you.” Hyerin remembered about last night but she lied to him and made a cheeky smile for Kyuhyun.

 

Their father smiled and picked one of them. He ruffled her hair. “Then, why didn’t knock the door?”

 

They shook their head. “We couldn’t do that, we can’t.”

 

“Okay, so now, tell me the truth. I don’t like my daughters lie to me. Even in the morning.” He pouted and made the girls smiled.

 

They walked to living room. They haven’t taken a good care of the mess last night. But Kyuhyun ignored it. He placed Hyeorin on sofa and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“Tell me now.” he stated in cute way. He’s a good father after all and all his wanted was his daughters to be the best daughter for him and themselves. Lying wasn’t his wanted at all. But, he didn’t want also to press them with his want.

 

The girls looked at each other before Hyeorin spoke up. “I… Hyeorin asked umma to give me brother.” she bowed her head and trying not to cry.

 

“You know about it?” He eyes Hyerin who was looking elsewhere. But she nodded slowly. “Why?” He asked Hyeorin.

 

“I wanted it. I thought umma would be happy too, buuut appa, I was bad and I was wrong. Umma was sad. Appa… please don’t hate me!” she cried now. Louder.

 

Seeing his girl crying like that Kyuhyun also felt tears came down from his eyes silently. He wiped it and hugged both of them. Now, the Kyu family was crying. Kyuhyun hugged them tightly.

 

When he could calm himself he said, “Listen, you know, umma said, you are smart. Both of you knew that, right?” Both nodded. “So, I don’t mad or hate you. But, you can’t do that again.”

 

The incident about Wook almost by Sunggyu already made Kyuhyun angry. So now he couldn’t let the anger took over him.

 

“Appa want you two to hold him and make him smile wider. You love him, I know. And don’t do such a thing that can make him sad. He loves us. He loves you both. And about the baby. Why Hyeorin wanted it from him?”

 

“He’s so cute, and I wanted a cute bother too.” That confess made Kyuhyun laughed.

 

“Ow, darling. You are already cute yourself.”

 

The twins already stopped crying when steps were heard. Ryeowook walked toward them and looked at them curiously. His eyes were still opened lid.

 

“Baby… Come here…” Kyuhyun pulled Ryeowook’s hand and sit him down beside him. “You know, they said you were cute.”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes opened in shot. “What?” he blank.

 

“Hahaha… Umma, so cute~” Hyerin with red cheeks pointed at Ryeowook.

 

“Umma…” Hyeorin approached Ryeowook. Then hugged him. Ryeowook did the same with Hyeorin on his lap.

 

“Hmm??”

 

“Mianhae… Hyeorin won’t ask about brother again. But umma, don’t hate Hyeorin, ne?”

 

Ryeowook chuckled. “I’m sorry too, dear. I-I can’t, but I will find the cute one for you. But not from me.” he pouted.

 

“Eung!!”

 

“Ssyaa!!” Kyuhyun made a banzai mode. “How about we took a free day, today? I want to take you somewhere. I am sure you will like it, baby. Umm, no, you will looooovveeee it…”

 

Ryeowook smiled and kissed Hyeorin and Hyerin on the cheek. “Okay… but the girls will be with us, right?”

 

Kyuhyun shake his head. “Nope. It’s our date today.” He hopped from his sit and ran toward his room.

 

“Appa is meaniiiiiiiiiiiyyy!!!!” the girls shouted out.