Chapter 6 – Idiots Reunite

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

            Finally! It’s that time of the year! School year starts, and I’m finally a college student!

 

            NOT! I freakin’ hate school! I thought I was already done with school when I graduated high school… But NOOO~ My parents just had to put me in college so that I could be a great ‘heiress’ for the company. Tsk! I don’t plan on running that boring company.

 

            “Do I really have to go to college? Can’t I stay at home and pay the university for my diploma?” I looked at L.joe who picked me up to send me to school.

 

            “No, you have to. Your dad will not like that, little missy.”L.joe playfully wagged his index finger at me; taunting me so I glared at him.

 

            “Whatever. I’m so going to run away on our wedding day.” I muttered.

 

            That made L.joe stops walking and went quiet. I smirked victoriously and raised my left eyebrow. I shrugged and walked ahead leaving him alone by the front gates.

 

            Once I got inside, I was actually pretty amazed by the exterior of my new hell hole. But it didn’t make up for the fact I’m going to be stuck here for the next 4 years in Business Management major.

 

            We were going to the Business management course when we suddenly heard screams and squeals by girls.

 

            I sighed; it’s like high school all over again.

 

            “OMO! THEY’RE ALL HERE!!!”

            “THEY’RE SOOO HAMDSOME!”

            “SO Worth it I went to this university!!”

 

            I rolled my eyes and I looked at L.joe. He was smirking and then he winked at me. I pushed his face away from me and snorted.

 

            “HAEMINNIE!!!” That was my cue to start walking away from this embarrassment.

 

            Just as I was about to walk away, I was trapped by a bunch of gorgeous idiots. All wearing huge smiles on their freaking face.

 

            “HaeMin!” They called out again.

 

            I was already laughing from their antics.

 

            “Hey, let’s skip class today it’s still the first day of college why don’t we hang out together?” I heard Zelo’s voice making me look around and find where he was..

 

            “Idiots, you’ll make a bad impression from your professors.” I heard C.A.P’s voice from the other side.

 

            I was practically enjoying the moment but I was already lacking air and it was getting hot being trapped inside the huge crowd.

 

            “Guys… mind stepping away? I need to breathe you know?”

 

            “You heard her! Shoo! Make way for the best friend!”I heard Daehyun’s arrogant voice and he was pushing them away to make way towards me.

 

            I rolled my eyes at him and just smiled, “Really?” and he just shrugged pulling me away.

 

            “Actually, she should come with us.” We were blocked by the maknae lines from different group.

 

            I laughed and walked towards them, “See you guys later.” I said and grabbed Sehun’s and Ricky’s arm and walked towards our class.

 

            As we were walking towards our class I couldn’t help but smile thinking;

 

            Just like the old times. This really feels like high school all over again.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay! So... I'm sorry if it's a short update.

And about the poll in the previous chapter.. It seems..

BAEKHYUN is leading! :D

And

sapphire134 : Thank you ^^ I appreciate your comment. I guess

I'll follow your comment leaving this on my own hands. HAHAHxD

For the others PLEASE COMMENT! ^^

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!