Chapter 4 – Annoucement… The Big Shocker

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

             It was already 7 in the evening and finally I decided to go home and well L.joe wanting to be a ‘gentleman’ offered to drive me home. And I was too lazy to ride some bus or something so I took the offer.

 

             Memory from before still was lingering on my head. Not just my encounter with that bastard but also L.joe’s words.

 

             It was a good 10 minutes ride on L.joe’s motorcycle and I found myself standing in front of the gate of my house. I mindlessly walked towards the gate to get inside when L.joe called me.

 

             “Hm?” I turned to look at him.

 

             I saw him leaning coolly on his motorcycle and I just rolled my eyes and stifled a giggle but that giggle broke when he said those words.

 

             “I’m not kidding. I’m willing to do it.”

 

             “Yeah, I’ve heard that similar line from before and look where that words ended.” His eyes looked unwavering as I just looked straight into his eyes with no emotion.

 

             There was a good minute of silence and the atmosphere became awkward and then I heard the sky roared and both of us looked at the sky at the same time.

 

             Just in time rain started to fall on us. I smiled at the scene.

 

             “How cliché,”

 

 

             “Yah, get inside already. You’ll catch a cold.” I found him near me and pushed me lightly towards the gate.

 

             I rolled my eyes and I looked at him through the rain, “You’re the one to talk you’re starting to get soaked.”

 

 

             I was about to turn around and get inside when I faced him again; he didn’t move at all he was waiting for me to get in.

 

             “You want come inside to dry yourself up?”

 

             I saw him scratch him nape and look at the ground and I just stifled a laugh, “Don’t worry I wont do anything to you, if that’s what you’re worried about.” I laughed.

 

             He looked at me with a weird out expression and laughed later on and followed me with his motorcycle to put in a dry spot.

 

             We were laughing and soaked when we entered the house. Both of us stopped by the door, it wasn’t that we got awkward. Well it was kind of awkward actually.

 

             Well this is just weird.

 

             “And why is he here?” the two asked at the same time.

 

             I looked at him with bewildered expression and later on rolled my eyes and chuckled.

 

             “It’s not funny missy answer me and why are both of you wet?” He was being a nag right now and it’s just very unusual.

 

 

             If you’re thinking it’s my parents… Nope it’s not you’re wrong. And it made me realized something and I looked at him with surprise.

 

             “YAH! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!” I yelled as accusingly pointed at him and he just shrugged.

 

             “Well this is awkward.” I heard L.joe say and he just lean by the wall.

 

 

             “HaeMin dear? You’re home?” I saw my mom descending from the stairs and looked at me and L.joe.

 

             “OMO! You’re both wet, wait a minute I’ll just get some dry towel, Baekhyun dear be a good boy and go and get one for this young man as well.” Baekhyun looked at L.joe and rolled his eyes and sighed before going towards the bathroom to get him a towel.

 

             While as for mom she went to my room and got my towel and pushed me up the stairs to change into some dry clothes. After that I went out with some boy’s clothes and handed it to L.joe.

 

             He stared at it like it would give some sort of disease and back at me, “Won’t one of your brothers be bothered about it?”

 

             “I didn’t say it was my brothers’”

 

             “Whose is this then? Is it Baekhyuns?”

 

             “Mine. But don’t worry I haven’t wore them.” I said and tossed it finally at him and he just nodded and head to the bathroom.

 

 

             After that I went towards the living room where Baekhyun was just comfy hogging the couch while watching the TV with no interest. I walked towards in front of the TV and faced Baekhyun and he quickly looked at me and then ignored me.

 

             “Explain why you are here?”

 

             “Explain why he is here?”

 

             “Baekhyun…”

 

             I saw him sit right up and sighed, “Your dad wanted to talk to both of us, so I was just waiting for you here.”

 

             I nodded but then we heard footsteps descending from the stairs and I thought it was dad but it was just L.joe and he quickly went to us and again Baekhyun went all arrogant and an at him.

             All of us were just at the living room, the rain haven’t stopped actually it had become worse. I can’t believe it, its summer and it suddenly rains here.

 

 

             After a while we heard the door click open and all of our head went to towards the door and I saw my dad come in and he was greeted by my moms hug.

 

             Ugh. Mushy stuff I hate the most.

 

             The three of us just exchange weird looks and it kind of became awkward well, just think. Two guys that likes you but you are doubting still and you; yourself in the same room and witnessing that.

 

             I cleared my throat through a loud knowing cough and that broke mom and dad and they awkwardly laughed.

 

             “Oh, princess you’re here already.”

 

             “Ugh. Dad I’m already 18… and stop calling me that we have company.” I pouted at him and he just laughed and walked towards us.

 

             Both Baekhyun and L.joe stood up and bowed at dad. I was a bit surprise with their action but eh… whatever. And L.joe introduced himself and Dad started interviewing him. He didn’t bother interviewing Baekhyun, well he already know this dork since Baekhyun was little.

 

             “Sit down boys. Okay, I guess I’ll just say it now huh?” He said and smiled.

 

             And that was Baekhyun’s cue to look at L.joe and glare at him, “Do you mind? The 3 of us have some private talk.” He motioned his hand to me, dad and himself.

 

             L.joe rolled his eyes at Baekhyun and looked at me before standing up and walked away but Dad called him.

 

             “No, it’s alright… He can stay.”

 

             Baekhyun groaned and L.joe victoriously smirked and I just rolled my eyes and sighed at their antics.

 

             “So… Baekhyun-ssi, I wanted to talk to you about the whole candidate thing,” My dad started and it made me stiff and Baekhyun’s eyes lit up with delight at that mention and L.joe… well he was lost but kept quiet.

 

             “It’s not necessary anymore.”

 

             My eyes wide and so did Baekhyun’s, then suddenly my lips curled up but it quickly disappeared when I saw Baekhyun’s disappointed look. I started to feel disappointed too, because well I wouldn’t mind getting married to anyone from EXO. They’re all close to me now anyway.

 

             “Oh…”That was the only thing Baekhyun said.

 

             Dad shifted and cleared his throat while taking a deep breath, “I know you’re disappointed. I know that you have taken a liking to my daughter and I was actually favored of you too. I want you to tell the others as well.”

 

             WHUT?

 

             I looked at L.joe and he slowly understood the situation and nodded and looked away.

 

             “Well it’s not necessary anymore because HaeMin’s already going to marry someone.”

 

             WHUT?!

             WHAT?!

             WHAT?!

 

             “WHAT?!”The 3 of us stood up and had the same shocked faces.

 

             I looked at Baekhyun and L.joe; they looked like they’re the one who was going to be forced to get married to someone.

 

             “Well, I guess the three of you opposes?” He chuckled.

 

             “I’m sorry, Mr. Jo but Isn’t it wrong to marry your daughter to someone that she isn’t aware of. She doesn’t even know she’s going to marry. That’s just wrong.” L.joe butted in but with a polite attitude though.

 

             “Dad, this is no laughing matter you know that? We’re talking about me; being married to someone I don’t know. I was okay with EXO…” Baekhyun looked at me with hopeful eyes and smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

             “… Because I know them… Wait don’t tell me that I’m going to marry him?” I accusingly at Baekhyun and he was looking at my dad with another hopeful look.

 

             Dad looked at us with an amused look and chuckled and he shook his head, “No. No. No.”

 

             “What? Dad… Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? I think we need to send you to a mental hospital.” I glared at him.

 

             “No, He’s not the one. Not from EXO, princess.”

 

             “THEN WHO?!” I pleaded my dad.

 

             “I don’t know this guy! Have you met him, huh? Maybe he’s some arrogant spoiled brat!” I whined as the three males just looked at me with unreadable expressions.

 

             I looked at Baekhyun, I felt sorry. He’s really nice and all and he have been taking care of me. Then I heard my dad chuckle and I swear I think he’s going mad.

 

             “I actually met him today. And I talked to his dad this afternoon that’s why I didn’t come home early.” He smiled at me.

 

             “For Pete’s sake, Appa! Who?”

 

             “I’d say, not bad. He’d be a great son-in-law. Not bad looking too.” Dad kept going on and on about this guy and I caught him glancing at Baekhyun and L.joe.

 

             Oh. Dad.

 

             “Could you just tell me, appa~” I said.

 

             He chuckled, “Ara, ara… But seriously, you still don’t know? He’s in the room right now actually.”

 

             What? Just what?

 


____________________________________________________________________________

Update!

HAHAHAH~

I'm depressed... why?

Yesterday was Kpop Republic here in Philippines...

 

and... well... Even though I badly wanted to go.

Alas... Fate doesn't really want me to die happy. T_T

 

Anyone out there who went? Tell me how good it was there??

 

Anywhosss you,

How've you been? What do you think of this chapter??

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!

Upvote :D

 

LOL