Chapter 9 – Reconcile

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

          I hate my ing life. Should I go back to California? UGH! It only shows that I’m running away to my problems.

 

 

          I’m forever alone.

 

 

          I just skipped my lessons and I didn’t have any single care what the consequence was. I was walking out of the campus. I feel alone.

 

          No EXO, Teen Top nor even B.A.P because mom asked for their help for the preparations. Mom really is a pain; she has the guts to ask the guys for help.

 

          I was about to reach the end when I saw a guy block my path, this guy doesn’t know that I’m already in a very bad mood. I was ready to kick the guy’s balls, when I saw that he was a very familiar blonde guy so I relaxed and just stared at him blankly.

 

          “Why the long face, pretty lady?” I heard Daehyun joked as he bent down to my eye level.

 

          “Call me ‘pretty lady’ again, you just have to say goodbye to your manhood.” I smirked.

 

          Daehyun just chuckled and ruffled my hair, “Sure thing. What do you want to be called then?”

 

          “I’m a ‘Hot Gangsta’” I laughed.

 

          “Sure, sure…” He sarcastically agreed.

 

          We walked out of the campus and head somewhere to eat. Daehyun; I already consider this bastard my brother because it seems that my twin brothers are too busy with Japan.

 

          “So oppa? How’s your love life?” I joked.

 

          “Ha-ha… very funny trying to joke around about my non-existing love life.” He playfully glared at me and I just shrugged while laughing.

 

          We continued eating and having some casual exchange of conversation when I remembered something. I stopped eating and stare at Daehyun with that accusing look.

 

          Daehyun seem to noticed it and so he also stopped eating and swallowed the food on his mouth and muffled a, “What?”

 

          I just accusingly looked at him, “Why are you here?”

 

          He got the point and nodded, “Eommo-nim told me to keep you company while the others help.” He shrugged.

 

          I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

 

          We were halfway through our meal. We were just talking about things and all that. I had the urged to turn my head towards the door. I was surprised see 7 males coming in.

 

          It wasn’t surprising really to see people coming in. The surprising thing was that I knew these people. I quickly look back at Daehyun with horrified expression. He seemed to notice it and look at where I was looking at before he spoke.

 

          "Should I smash his brain inside-out or"—

 

          "Just don't bother them. Don't look at them." I stared at him with a knowing look.

 

          "You're the boss." He chuckled.

 

          I made it the whole meal without looking at them or even bother turning my head towards them but Daehyun on the other hand was constantly looking at them and reporting to me everything they're doing especially Myungsoo.

 

          "I don't care. Stop talking about them." I hissed at him whilst standing up.

 

          I walked towards the exit while Daehyun following behind.

 

          "HaeMin-ah?"

 

          Someone called out, both of us; Daehyun and I stopped walking. Daehyun was the first one to turn, I on the other hand still had my back to them.

 

          "Yes?" Daehyun asked.

 

          "HaeMin-ah, how are you? You're back." Sungjong ignored Daehyun's spoke-person approach and went in front of me.

 

          "Hi!" I flashed a small smile at him.

 

          He hugged me and I returned it briefly.

 

          The next thing I knew all the Infinite members were all crowding around me; playing with my hair, hugging me, teasing me and smiling at me.

 

          “We haven’t seen you lately, you’re back again.” Sunggyu ruffled my hair as he flashed me his eye-smile.

 

          I laughed at the sight; his eyes were no longer seen while swatting his hand away.

 

          “Whatever grandpa-gyu!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

          I have to admit, I was a bit anxious on meeting them again but once they had greeted me warmly my anxiety vanished but at the back of my head, I felt a pair of eyes burying holes at me.

 

          “I see you’re grown a little taller.” Sungyeol teased and I playfully scoffed at him as I smacked his stomach which he acted hurt.

 

          We were all chatting and all when I heard someone cough at my side making me stop talking and glance at him.

 

          I smirked, “I think I should go now, oppa’s getting impatient.” I punched Daehyun’s arm as I waved to Infinite and dragged Daehyun out of the restaurant.

 

 

          “You seemed friendly with them; I thought you don’t want to talk to them.” Daehyun pointed out as he chuckled.

 

          I pursed my lips at him and hissed, “Shut up.”

 

          We were walking along the side walk, still near the restaurant when I heard someone call my name. Both of us—Daehyun and I, stopped walking and turn towards the caller.

 

          My breath hitched as I saw the figure jogging towards our spot. I tensed and I immediately felt Daehyun’s reassuring hand on mine as he squeezed it.

 

          “HaeMin…” he breathes when he was in front of him.

 

          “Let’s talk… alone.” He continued and stared at Daehyun; he clearly to have a one-to-one talk, but then again… I don’t want to.

 

          I tried not to claw his face out and just remained calm and stared at him with no emotions. I kept quiet.

 

          “Look, I don’t want to hurt you because HaeMin’s here. But you still have the guts to”—

 

          “I’m not talking to you.” Myungsoo interrupted Daehyun and looked back at me; with pleading eyes.

 

          “Why you”—

 

          “No, oppa. It’s okay. I’ll meet you at the venue later.” I squeezed his hand and look up at him with a nod and a small smile.

 

          He sounded hesitant but nodded nonetheless and let go of my hand. I watched him hail a cab and went.

 

          I finally turn to look at Myungsoo with an irritated eyes, “Make it quick, I have to be somewhere in an hour.” I looked at my watch.

 

 

          We were walking along a park, he wasn’t speaking at all. It irritates me because he said he wanted to talk but, here he is… not talking. I was holding up my irritation, but he’s completely wasting my time. I quickly turn towards him.

 

          “Look! If you’re not going to say anything to me, I’m leaving.” I snarled at him.

 

          I huffed as I turn my back to him, going to leave this crappy place. I felt a hand on my wrist, so I quickly whipped my head at him with a sharp look.

 

          “What?” I yanked my wrist back.

 

          “I’m sorry.” He said while he hung his head down.

 

          It infuriated me and scoffed as I looked away then back at him, “Sorry?”

 

          “I’m sorry, I’ve hurt you. I’m sorry for every pain I caused you.”

 

          I mockingly laugh, disbelieving what I’m hearing right now, “I wish a simple ‘sorry’ could make up for every you caused me. You know everything was going nice back then until you decided you it off and ruin everything.” I poked his chest really hard sending him back a bit.

 

          He look at me while biting his bottom lip and looking remorse. But I’m not getting fooled with his act.

 

          “I know I did wrong. But you have to know how it affected me too. I was miserable… I am miserable. I let myself take all the pain and sorrow to repent to what I’ve done to you.” I think he’s telling the truth, I was taken aback at his confession.

 

          “I know I ed up big time. But believe me… I loved you… I still do.” I saw a small tear drop from his eyes. I tried to clear my throat and then looked away.

 

          I didn’t want to look at his pitiful state that would only make me weaken and take him back.

 

          No, no more.

 

          “Just give up. It doesn’t matter, it’s already done.” I tried to turn around and leave but he held my hand tightly.

 

          “What do I have to do for you to forgive me? Kneel down in front of you? I would do it.” He sounded desperate now.

 

          I looked at him with a scowl.

 

          Die… probably I’ll forgive you.

 

          I couldn’t say that to him but I return a scoff, “Seriously, have you no shame for yourself anymore? And Kneeling doesn’t cut it.”

 

 

          He straightened and cleared his throat. I watched him look around the park.

 

          “Wait here.” He commanded.

 

          I was going to protest but he already left. I followed him with my eyes as I stay put in my place.

 

          I looked at his back and I saw that he walked towards a bench where there was a guy with a guitar and some can where you’re supposed to give him tip for playing some songs.

 

          I saw him bend down and placed some wad of cash in the can, I stared wide eyes. Then he was talking to guy, suddenly I saw the guy hand the guitar to him. He bowed and went back to where I was.

 

          What is he up to?

 

          I raised my eyebrow at him while crossing my arms around my chest. He sheepishly smiled at me as he wore the strap of the guitar. I was going to argue with him when he started playing some song I didn’t know.

 

          ‘Don’t leave like this

          Don’t show me your turned back for the last time

 

          I won’t leave your side again

          You can hate me, who had left you once

          I’ll try to endure it, I’ll be in pain, everything for you, oh you

 

          I won’t ever let go of this tightly held hand again

          You can hate me, who made you cry and left you once

          I’ll remember it all; I’ll be in pain, for you, for you’

 

          The song hit right through my heart. Every lyrics/words, hit me. The song felt like it was really meant for me. I softened a little as I saw him look at me, while playing the guitar looking straight at me.

 

          I could see that he was attracting passers by making me duck my head low.

 

          ‘Don’t say that you can be happy without me

          I’ll be good to you, I won’t lose you, I’m right next to you

 

          Don’t leave, don’t turn around, I can’t let you go like this

          Even if you leave like this, you can’t escape me

          Cause you’re my destiny’

 

          “You’re my destiny, HaeMin-ah.” He softly finished playing the song and handed back the guitar to the guy. I heard the expatiators clapped momentarily as Myungsoo pulled me out of the crowd and we walked to an empty bench and sat down.

 

          Destiny? I don’t believe in such.

 

 

          We were quiet now. I looked up the sky and breathe in. I peeked through the corner of my eye at Myungsoo and saw him looking up as well.

 

          “Please, take me back. Let’s start over again. I don’t want to be miserable again. I’ll take all the pain, just please… stay by my side.” He pleaded.

 

          “If you really think I’m your destiny, you’re probably wrong. Soul mate maybe, but not all Soul mate ends up together.” I sadly smiled at him as I held his hand.

 

          I know I’m a push over forgiving him just like that. But I really don’t know what came over me when I said those words. I came back to Korea because I had a goal on making Myungsoo’s life a living hell.

 

          But it seems like his life was already a hell when he made that mistake.

 

          He told me what he had been doing for the pass years, and I have to say he’s a total mess. But I just kept my judgments to myself.

 

          Suddenly his two fingers her on my chin and slowly turned my face towards him. With that I felt his lips on mine. I stared wide eyes but stayed still. My heart hammered inside my rib cage not because of happiness but anxiety.

 

          What if Baekhyun suddenly decided to visit the park?

          What if Baekhyun see us right now? What if…

 

          My head was filled with Baekhyun. I didn’t know why Baekhyun suddenly popped out of my head. And I felt when our lips touched there wasn’t any spark at all, it wasn’t the same feeling 2 years ago.

 

          He pulled away as he looked at me with a faint smile, expecting I would be happy with this. But he has to think again.

 

          Without saying another word, I took something out from my bag and handed it to him.

 

          The wedding invitation.

 

          “I hope you and Infinite could come…” with that I left, without sparing him a glance.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hello! Hello! I'm finally back~ :)

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long,

but it's okay now. Everything's back to normal now.

 

PLEASE SUPPORT! ^^

 

and THANKYOU for staying even though I've been gone a long time.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ♪♥♫