Chapter 16 – Amma Gangsta

It's Going To End With You And Me

        I don’t know what’s going on with me? Have I really made friends with ‘Top Rebel’ who I heard they’re ‘Teen Top’ now, huh weird? I’ve must’ve lost my mind already even before I got an accident, that utterly ridiculous… Me? Friends with my enemies?

 

        I fished out my phone and dialed one of the people who I can really trust right now.

 

        “Hello? Hae Min?! You called?! And you’re AWAKE!!!” I heard Minhyuk’s cheerful voice.

 

        “Where are you?”

 

        “Uh… at the dorm, why?—Hey, who’s calling?—HaeMin’s.” I heard another voice; a very familiar voice; Sungjae’s.

 

        “Oppa… please come and get me.”

 

        With no more than a heartbeat the phone call ended after I told him where I was and I got a text saying Minhyk’s going to get me in 10 minutes.

 

 

        “What’s wrong? Why’d you suddenly called me?” Minhyuk asked as we were just sitting inside his car. He’s like the older brother I have in BTOB; and we have gotten closer when Minhyuk and Ha Jae were dating (I was always their chaperone).

 

        “Why didn’t any of you visited when I woke up?”

 

        “Well, we were kind of busy with some task our boss wanted us to take care of. And no one even bothered to inform us that you woke up.” He sighed.

 

 

 

        I just looked out the window, “I have amnesia.”

 

        “WHAT?! And why do you look like it’s something normal?” He made me look at him as I saw that he had the most hilarious face but not enough to make me laugh though, I have no sense of humor.

 

        “Well, what do you expect from a person who just experienced getting run through by a car? Super powers?” I scowled at him.

 

        “Well… No. it’s just… uh… so what did your doctor say?” He scratched his head.

        I shrugged, “Does it matter? You know I’m getting tired of repeating this story.” I sighed.

 

        “Well…” He encouraged.

 

        I narrowed my eyes at him. “I can’t remember the events from the last 2 years up to the time I got in an accident. The doctor said, it was probably the most traumatizing events in my life and my injured head can’t take it.”

 

        “So you don’t remember any of your friends?”

 

        I raised my eyebrow at him, “I perfectly remember the girls… if you’re referring to boys… BTOB are the only ones I remember. Oh my ghad! I’ve been such a flirt this past two years, haven’t I?” I was practically having panic attack.

 

        “No. You were actually, pretty much HaeMin. The boy killer.” And he started laughing again.

 

        I snapped at him.

 

        “But seriously, each of those boys, there’s like… 4 or was it 5 that really loves you. I know they’re pretty much hurt that you can’t remember them.” He patted my head.

 

        I scoffed, “I don’t give a damn.” I rolled my eyes.

 

        After that it was like a 2 minute silence inside the car.

 

        There were guys that liked me? Well, I’m not saying it as if I never experienced being liked before. It’s just so weird. Maybe that’s why it was erased even the me now can’t even believe what the they’re telling me.

 

        “Uh” both of us started.

 

        “Thanks for talking to me. I have to go.” I lifelessly said as I got out of the car and started walking somewhere.

 

        I was just wandering around the place, it seems like it’s a bit unfamiliar to me but I just walked on. I was going to the nearest convenient store when some chick bump into me as she was getting out of the door. I scoffed as I looked surprised at what just happened.

 

        The girl paid no attention to me as she was busy laughing her ing off with her other friend.

 

        I laughed once and harshly grabbed her hair.

 

        “WHAT THE HELL?!”

She looked at me angrily.

 

        I raised my eyebrow at her, “You bump into me and didn’t even ing apologized… and you’re the one getting angry?” I scoffed.

 

        “ off .” She snapped.

 

        “Sorry but no.” I grabbed her and pulled her hair to follow me. I could hear her yelling and struggling to get loose as her friend screamed and charged at me to help her pathetic little friend, but I easily brushed her off as I pushed her hard. I pushed the pathetic towards the ally and my right foot immediately stepped on her right shoulder.

 

        “AHHH! Please!”

 

        I smirked as I was enjoying every piece of agony she’s having.

 

        I was suddenly yanked back by someone, so I quickly turned and sneered at the person. I looked at him, he looks kind of familiar, but I can’t pin point on who he is.

 

        “You shouldn’t do that, people will think you’re some gangster or something.” He said as he dusted the girl and helped her up, while the ing was acting like a damsel in distress making me scoff and we met eyes.

 

        “Well… what’s wrong with that?” I glared at the girl and rolled my eyes and faced the guy.He looked stunned and continued to stare at me, he avoided my eyes and excused himself when we were already out of the alley.

 

        “Yo, V come on!” We heard some guy, I just stared as the V guy shyly scratched his head as he bid goodbye to the girl and then he timidly smiled at me and run towards the group of guys who was probably waiting for him.

 

        He looked like the guy I saw this morning at school with some other 12 guys and my friends. But then again, he wasn’t.

 

        I shrugged it off and looked back to the who was stupidly ogling the guy earlier, making me roll my eyes and shake my head in disappointment. She noticed it and glared back at me and crossed her arms at me, “What?”

 

        I rolled my eyes for the nth time and turn my back from her and started walking away, “You’re boring and pathetic.”

 

        I heard her gasp and yelled but I was already far away from her.

 

 

        “YAH! Where have you been? After living the clinic, you suddenly disappeared.” So Jin was the one who opened the door and I was suddenly bombarded with questions from my friends, apparently they were ‘worried’ they didn’t saw me in school so they quickly went to my house to check.

 

        I just shrugged at them and went to my room.

 

 

>Author’s P.O.V<

 

        After recalling what Myungsoo said this morning, the four boys that was apparently in love with HaeMin had a thought that Myungsoo’s words actually made sense and they were contemplating whether they should give it a try or not.

 

_______________________________________

HELLOOO~

I'm Back Babieeeees :*

Mianhae, for making you wait for soooo looong. T.T

But anyhow...

V cameo, huh? huh? I just had to. I had to. HAHAHAH

To make up for my lost time, I'll update another chapter. :*

 

youyou

Leave a Comment and Subscribe~!

Ppyong~ ♥