Chapter 1 – Return Of the

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

                “And don’t ever try to ing step on our turf again, got that ?” I said in a warning tone as I speak in English while menacingly looking at the girl who was leaning on the wall panting with bunch of bruise on her face while her friends were trying to get up after getting beat up by my friends.

 

                We looked at each other venomously, no hint of fear in my eyes but for her… it started showing. I smirked at her and attempted to punch her but stop mid way when I saw her flinch and step back.

 

                “Let’s go.”I heard Song-jin’s commanding voice and that made me snap out and look at her with blank face and walked away from all of them.

 

                “You’ll hear from our leader later.” I heard a weak but firm voice trying to threaten us but failed miserably.

 

                I bitterly laughed and looked at her with dead eyes, “And should we be scared by that?” I walked back to her as I slowly traced my index finger through her bruised face and tried putting pressure on every bruise my finger land on which made her flinch.

 

                Enough, let’s go back now.” I heard my leader voice. I just scowled at her and pushed the girl which she groaned in pain and I walked away from all of them towards our hideout a block away.

 

 

 

                “Seriously HaeMin?! Why are you picking up fights?!” Song-jin slammed her hands on the table as she stood up from her chair as the rest of us were sitting around the table.

 

                I looked at her and rolled my eyes, “I wasn’t, and they were in our turf!” I hissed.

 

                “They were on their way to the convenient store which is also few buildings away from our hideout. GOD! Just because what that freaking did doesn’t”—

 

                “Zip! Shut up or I’ll shut it for you. For one; you know I’m the one who holds grudges. Two; I’m going to make his life hell.” I crossed my arms and leaned back and looked away from Song-jin.

 

                “AISH! Whatever! Fine!” Song-jin messed her hair in frustration and sat down with heavy heart.

 

                Everyone was silent… No one spoke, because the deadly aura was still in the atmosphere and no one wants to trigger in that will only lead to battered faced and bloody nose.

 

                “When are you going back again?” Song-jin asked but more softly this time.

 

                I sighed, “Tomorrow.”

 

                It was silent again. I look down on my lap and just sighed. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Min Chan and she smiled at me; a sad smile.

 

                “Don’t worry, do whatever makes you happy. We’re here for you, just call if you need us and we’ll book a flight to Seoul right away.” She softly said and I showed her a small smile as well.

 

 

                The next day after going through a long and boring hour of flight from California to Seoul, I finally arrived.

 

                I took off my sunglasses and inhaled the cold air and smirked. I looked around to see that I was standing out for having an ‘Obviously a tourist’ look as people starts looking at me, but I would just shot them looks.

 

                I pushed my cart towards the exit and there I heard bunch of blurry shouts making my head turn when I faintly heard my name being screamed.

 

                There I saw, well who wouldn’t… they stand out very much; having 12 gorgeous and tall guys in one group behind some railing while screaming and calling for my name… Well it was also written in 12 bunches of papers all in bold fonts.

 

                “HAEMIN! HERE! MIN!” I heard them.

 

                I rolled my eyes and faced palm and covered my face when some by passers were looking at me then at the 12 idiots shouting my name while looking at me.

 

                “Oh god, they’re so embarrassing.” I muttered as I sighed and with a heavy heart I walked slowly towards them.

 

 

                As soon as I reached them, they pushed the railing aside like it was a normal thing to do at an airport and run towards me, crushing me into a big group hug.

 

                “Welcome Back! ~” They all sang happily while slowly the air is being taken away from me.

 

                “OMO! You’ve changed a lot!”

 

                “You grew out your hair again!”

 

                “You look prettier!”

 

                “Have you been eating well?”

 

                “YAH! Have you replaced me back in California?”

 

                “You look taller… great job kid.

 

                You look skinny! I'm gonna cook you a feast!

 

                That were some comments I heard that registered into my head but the others were just a loud buzz because of their over joy. They all took one bag from the cart and started heading out the airport to a van.

 

                “Why are all of you here? Can’t wait to see me right? You missed me too much, I knew it.” I suddenly felt happy being with them and can’t help but feel comfortable after 4 of not seeing them.

 

                No, I actually stayed in California for 2 years, but EXO and B.A.P but mostly Daehyun would visit me every 4 months and stay there for a week. So practically it’s only EXO and B.A.P that I’m in close contact every since I left.

 

                “Has the air in Cali filled up your head that much? You’re as conceited as Kai here… But yeah, we missed you.” I was sitting next to Suho and he chuckled whilst ruffling my hair in the process.

 

                I swatted his hands and looked at Kai who turn to look at us when he heard his name, I coolly nodded at his and vice versa and both of us smirked, “I learned from the best.”

 

                “My prodigy what are you going to do?”Kai laughed and we high fived each other while the others just shook their heads and sighed.

 

                “Well you’re never going near him again.” Sehun yelled from the back.

 

                “We’ll see about that.” Both Kai and I said at the same time and we laughed.

 

                Oh how I miss these idiots. But I have one mission to focus, that why I came back here… to spread HELL to one person and well… maybe other people as well.

 

 

                EXO brought me to my house and there I was greeted by my parents bone crushing hugs and slimy cheeks kisses. Yucks. And most of all sloppy and noisy sobs from them and of course don’t forget that B.A.P is here as well.

 

                “HaeMin!!” Yongguk yelled as he picked me up and showed me his gummy smile.

 

                “Hey! I miss you too!” I laughed as soon as he put me down and them I was greeted by the other members.

 

                “So you’re here for good?” Daehyun asked me when it was his turn alone with me and smiled a happy smile.

 

                I pursed my lips and smiled, “Maybe. I don’t know.” I shrugged and he ruffled my hair.

 

                “Nice seeing you again Min.”He softly said.

 

                I smiled, I feel really comfortable with him around. I hugged him to his surprise and hugged me back. “Thanks oppa.”I said.

 

                Oppa.

 

                Oppa is a word I only use to my brothers and Daehyun. Oppa only means big brother to me. I don’t like using oppa on other things except for the definition of brother.

 

                I don’t call my boyfriend Oppa. EWWWW! But then again I can’t even call my boyfriend oppa if I don’t have a boyfriend in the first place.

 

 

                When the thought of boyfriend made me thing of someone and then my high blood pressure increased and I could feel my head burning with anger. I just want to snap someone’s head off their pathetic body.

 

                “So you’re really going to do it?” Daehyun asked.

 

                My mind snap and I turned to him and blinked before his words sink in and then I could feel my anger boiling inside of me… again.

 

                I smirked, “Oh, yes I will.” I manage to say in my gritted teeth.

 

                I saw Daehyun’s expression from the corner of my eyes; disappointment and sadness. He nodded in understanding and showed me a side smile, “Good luck. I hope that will make you happy.” And then he walked towards the others who were all in the dining room.

 

                I narrowed my eyes at nothing and my lips started to form an evil smirk.

 

                Oh it will. I’ll make sure he will suffer in pain and beg for my forgiveness.

 

                I slowly made my way to the dining room before turning back to the happy vibes; there was one last bad thought in my head.

 

                Be ready Kim Myungsoo because the gangster you just played with is back and I’ll make your life is a living hell.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

BOOM! I'm BACK!

The First chapter is Up!

I couldn't wait anymore, so I posted it. HAHAHA~

I was going to post it next week but yeah...

/you

So enjoy, I guess~

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ^^

Ppyong~ ♥