Chapter 2 – How It Ended

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

             I was in my room getting settled, it was already around afternoon and the little welcome back party my parents had planned ended and they went back to the company after that.

 

             B.A.P left because they had something to do and EXO left because they’re helping out in the company, so for short I’m alone in this huge house.

 

             I was putting my clothes to my drawers and closet. I unconsciously sighed while sitting down on my bed while folding some clothes.

 

             “Need”—

 

             “AAHHH!” I suddenly screamed when I heard someone’s voice and my head whipped towards the door and I saw Baekhyun fighting back a laugh.

 

             “YAH!” I angrily yelled at him and he chuckled.

 

             “Need some help?” He asked as he stepped inside my room but I kicked him sending him down on the floor with a thud and now he’s groaning in pain while holding his knee.

 

             “That’s for scaring the out of me.” I arrogantly said and stumped my way to the closet.

 

             When I turned to look at Baekhyun, he was up still on the floor rolling, but not in pain… he was rolling in laughter while clutching his stomach.

 

             I kicked him again and he just laughed, “You forgot to take medications?” I retorted and glared at him.

 

             He slowly got up and held back the laughter but I was still glaring at him, “I’m sorry but it was just so funny… PUHAHAHAHA! You… You should have… seen your… face!” He laughed again and I just looked at him with bored eyes and waited for his lunatic ways to die down.

 

             When he did, “You done?” I flatly asked and rolled my eyes and pouted.

 

             “Min sorry, I’m sorry, I won’t laugh again.” He said and started rampaging my luggage and started putting it to my closets.

 

             I smiled and went back to work.

 

 

             It was my last bag and Baekhyun was the one taking care of it. I was just sitting on the bed looking at him walking around my room organizing it. Then something suddenly rolled under the bed because of Baekhyun’s clumsiness and I went down to get it.

 

             I flipped the bed sheet and looked under the bed and saw the ring that rolled down. I went to grab it but after getting the ring I saw a box.

 

             I thought I told mom to burn it.

 

 

             I felt me stomach turned inside out. I wanted to flip this ing bed and break all the windows in this house. I was fighting with myself on either to take it out and look inside or just leave it there.

 

             I was going to leave it there but another hand went and grabs the box out, “What is inside this box, Hae?” Baekhyun asked.

 

             He wasn’t looking at me but at the box with curious eyes but when turned to look at me his face fell and looked remorse and set the box down the bed and hugged me.

 

             “What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

             I remained silent and just closed my eyes and just listened to Baekhyun’s heart beat.

 

             “Is it because of what’s inside the box?”He asked and I reluctantly nodded my head.

 

             I was feeling pain, even though it’s already 2 years, but one that 2 years it’s only 11 months that I went back to my old self and 1 year and 1 month was all pain and suffering for me.

 

             He let go of me and went to the box and opened it. I reluctantly looked at it as well. I regretted on looking.

 

             The contents of the box were all the things Myungsoo gave to me and the photos we took. But the most that stand out was the teddy bear wearing a scarf and beanie that he gave on our very first date before we even became a couple, where he told me that he was serious with me and would do anything just for me to chose him.

 

             Serious my , anything my crap. You piece of and all those stupid words you said and I was stupid enough to believe them. I’ll make sure you’ll pay.

 

 

             My mind started flashing memories inside my head that hurt so much.

 

             “Come on! At least pick anything that would symbol that we’re a couple!” Myungsoo whined like a cute kid while we were in a couple store.

 

             I rolled my eyes and pretended to puke with all his greasiness.

 

             “I don’t think that’s necessary Myungpoop!” I flicked his head and he pouted making me look in awe because he was cute.

 

             “I want everyone to see that you’re mine! And mine alone!” He firmly said.

 

             I felt touched by his words and smiled and looked at the shelves and searched for something to make him satisfied. Then I saw a couple bags and picked it and showed it to him.

 

             “How about this?” I asked pretended to be irritated but I was actually happy that he really wants to show people we’re a couple.

 

             “Okay! We’ll take this. You must always wear this got that? And let’s buy this one as well.” He said and showed me a customized couple key chains that we can put our pictures in it.

 

             I chuckled and rolled my eyes, “Okay.”

 

             There were endless happy memories with him but then the last memory my mind showed me made me close my eyes and held back the tears away.

 

             “YAH! Where are you?!” I yelled over the phone.

 

             It was our occasional dates that night and I haven’t seen Myungsoo yet, he was running late for 30 minutes now and I’m in the freaking restaurant all alone like a retard.

 

             “I… uh… I’m busy. I’m sorry, let’s just go on a date tomorrow.” I heard him on the other line and hung up quickly.

 

             I narrowed my eyes on the phone and sighed and left the restaurant in a bad mood.

 

             The next day that night I wanted to let him feel how to get ditched on and so I went to the club with my friends. I could feel my phone vibrated for the nth time and finally I picked it up and hit ‘accept’

 

             “Hello?” I asked while smirking.

 

             “YAH! Where are you? I thought I said we’ll go on a date tonight?” I heard him all pissed off.

 

             “I just want you to feel how I feel that night. Well anyway I’m in the club, come if you want.” I said and hung up.

 

             I was actually going to surprise Myungsoo because I prepared a private table for us to have dinner at the V.I.P section. 30 minutes have passed and Myungsoo haven’t arrived yet but suddenly some guy talked to me.

 

             “HEY! HaeMin how are you?” I heard the guy asked and smiled.

 

             Because of the light in the club I couldn’t recognize him at first but then it went all clear and saw it was Jin Young and I smiled and hugged him.

 

             “HEY! Dude! I’m fine, how are you? Why are you here?” I asked as soon as I pulled away.

 

             “I’m fine! I’m actually with my girlfriend and I saw you here so yeah.”

 

             “YEAH?! You have a girlfriend? CONGRATS!” I cheered and kissed his cheeks happily and he laughed.

 

             Jin Young and I have been close after helping me with the showcase thing and then some other things and we actually became really great friends.

 

             When I pulled away I saw a fist hit Jin Young’s face and I watched in pure shock and I saw the one who punched Jin Young making my eyes wide open.

 

             “Myungsoo! YAH!” I yelled when I pulled him away but he swatted my hands away making me startled.

 

             He glared at Jin Young then at me and then stormed out the club but I didn’t fail to notice the balloon and flowers he was holding that he angrily threw away to the side. I tried to chase him but when I got out the club he was already gone. I tried calling him but he shut his phone off.

 

             Two days had passed when he finally picked up.

 

             “Hello?”

 

             “YAH! Myungsoo! Why aren’t you picking up your god damn phone?!” I yelled.

 

             “Who’s this?”

 

             I stopped and blinked before answering him again.

 

             “Where are you?”

 

             “I’m at the club? Who is this?”

 

             I hung up quickly and stormed towards the club and pushed my way inside. I could feel that it’s not a good moment. I know there won’t be a good thing that’s going to happen tonight.

 

             I finally found Myungsoo but I totally regret coming here and find him. I wanted to turn and walk away from all of this but I can’t find myself to make me turn.

 

             I saw him with a girl in his arms, making out.

 

             Something came over me and yank the girl away from Myungsoo and slapped the girl really hard and then slapped Myungsoo as well.

 

             I felt insulted; it was like Sungjae all over again. I could feel like it’s a rerun. Only now that I acted when I saw both of them, when it was Sungjae, I just called out and run away.

 

             I felt a slap making me snap out and look at the girl with furious eyes and she took her hand back to her side and shot me a glare.

 

             “Who is she?” I asked Myungsoo.

 

             Myungsoo held his cheek and look at me and then at the girl, “Uh… My girlfriend?”

 

             I was taken aback. I suddenly stopped breathing. I felt like the whole world was thrown to me making me feel all the ing weight and sink down the floor.

 

             “Gi-girlfriend? I AM your girlfriend.” I looked at him with hurt eyes and starting to look angry.

 

             I saw him scoff and raise and eyebrow at me and cocked his head to the side while facing me, “I don’t go for .” He said.

 

             ?

 

             Me? ?

 

             I scoffed and looked at him with disbelief, “Was it because of two days ago at the club?” I looked at him with dead eyes.

 

             Yes dead, he just insulted me in different ways. I felt dead, he just did that to me, and he just broke my heart.

 

             I saw him sarcastically laugh and rolled his eyes, “Whatever, I knew all along that gangster are , they’re just the same.” He said in a mocking voice.

 

             You thought I slapped him?

 

             No I didn’t. It would be wrong to slap him again.

 

 

 

             It was worse. I gave him a strong upper cut and a kick on the gut sending him flying back to the counter of the bar. I glared at him.

 

             “DUDE! That was Jin Young! I was talking to him and congratulating him for finally having a girlfriend. Idiot!” I said and turned my back to him and took a step away from all of this.

 

             But about 3 steps away I turned back and glared at Myungsoo, I was already crying, I won’t deny that but it was more due to fury than heart broken.

 

             “I would be fine with you breaking up with me in a formal manner than doing all this crap. I trusted you. You just ing insulted me, Mr. Kim. I hope you rote in hell.” I said and stormed out bumping all people who were on my way.

 

             I don’t give a damn and I believed him, I really hate my ing life but most of all I hate that stupid .

 

             The next day I book a flight to California and stayed there.

 

 

             “Ssh, it’s alright, don’t worry I’m here.” I heard Baekhyun’s soft voice trying to sooth me.

 

             I didn’t know that I was already crying when I felt Baekhyun’s thumb brushed past under my eyes and cheeks. I opened my eyes and looked at Baekhyun.

 

             “Thank you,” I hugged him tightly and just rested my head on his chest.

 

             “I promise you, I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore.” He softly said my hair.

 

             You’re going to pay Myungsoo, I swear.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Dun! Dun! Dun!

Ooh, Myungsoo... you're so mean. :(

 

/you,

What do you think? Tell me about it!

Comment below~

 

Ppyong~! ♥

~CHU :-*