VII

Uncommitted to the Only One

It wasn't awkward when the Pandora associate had mistaken Minyoung and Minho as a couple.

"Oh, yes, he's been a very bad boyfriend lately. That's why he's buying me a gift. I know his ways!" MInyoung had sniffled indignantly to the worker.

"Well, that's no way to treat a lady." The associate glared at Minho. While Minho tried to deny it, Minyoung stifled giggles and turned to look at other charms. Finally, Minho picked a few and bought them to add to Hara's Pandora bracelet, the one he had bought her for their first anniversary and the one to which he added charms to for almost every occasion. 

In any other circumstance, had it been any other girl, Minho would have gotten annoyed. But somehow, Minyoung's innocent expression and sweet laughter made everything seem... okay. When they left the store, the two were laughing hysterically. 

"You should have seen your face! Priceless!" Minyoung said, struggling to breathe while holding his arm and catching her breath.

"Yes, yes. I'm sure it was VERY amusing. I'll never be able to go in there again!"

"Hehehe." Minyoung laughed. "Now you have to help me find a gift." They walked around various places until they reached Godiva.

"Ooooh. Everyone loves chocolate, right? I"ll get her some chocolate then." Minyoung exclaimed. Minho followed her into the store. He knew Hara loved Godiva, so he decided to buy her a welcome home basket. It was the least he could do for.. basically everything he had done this weekend.

What was he doing?! Kissing another girl AND taking her shopping? And a slightly younger, innocent girl who had no idea that he had a girlfriend, nonetheless!

Shaking his head, he went to make his purchase.

"Oooooh. Very fancy." Minyoung commented as she eyed his gift basket compared to her smaller box. 

"Don't worry. Chocolate is chocolate! I'm sure your future boss will love it." 

"And it's not even cheap candy!" She commented with a small "hmph". Minho found himself genuinely laughing again. God, when was the last time he truly enjoyed himself like this? Coming from a background of extreme wealth, he had never heard anyone utter the word "cheap" before.

"I know I'm really very attractive and all, but you don't have to keep staring at me." Minyoung joked, smiling brightly. Minho blushed a little - WAIT, did he just blush?

"I was looking at the candy behind you! Psh! Don't flatter yourself." He replied, taking his purchase and following her out of the store.

"Okay, whatever you say, pompous executive!" She answered, sticking out her tongue. Just then, Minyoung's phone beeped and she checked it. "Oh.. hmm. My friend seems to be having boy troubles. Men, you always cause the problems!" 

Minho laughed, somewhat uncomfortably. This statement was not entirely false.

"So, I guess I'll see you around?" Minyoung asked.

There was a slight pause.

"Yeah." 

Minho watched her walk away, and yet another rare smile crept on to his face.