002

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

‘Mum, don’t do this. It’s the first day of school and you want to suffocate me.’ Kyuhyun sulked.

 

‘Kyuhyunnie, please don’t start.’ His mum said while she wheeled her wheel chair to face him.

 

‘Okay, just for you.’

 

‘That’s my boy’ Jennifer kissed her son’s forehead.

 

Kyuhyun waited outside for his dad to finish his French toast which would take him forever.

 

Then, he saw THE TROLL.

 

His nemesis.

 

‘Amelia’

 

‘Kyuhyun’

 

He greeted Liz and wondered how such a lovely girl ended up to be friends with a troll. Those unbearable 10 minutes with the troll in the jip are like 10 hours.

 

School at last.

 

Where’s Gus? Kyuhyun thought.

 

That guy was flirting with the queen of troll.

 

‘Dude, I was looking for you everywhere. Amelia’

 

‘Kyuhyun.’

 

It became a habit for them to say that every time they see each other, even though it was only 5 minutes ago they had been apart from each other’s life.

 

Oh, you think its love in the air, but it’s not, only hatred. They loathe each other so much; they had hurt one another in order to make the other person pay.

 

‘Gus, we were supposed to meet near the drinking fountain.’ Kyuhyun exclaimed as they walked away from Mia and Liz.

 

‘I can’t help it, that girl is hot!’

 

‘So?’

 

‘So, why don’t you ask her to go on a date with me?’ Gus asked with a glint of hope since Kyuhyun and Mia are neighbours. That and Kyuhyun’s close to Mia’s mum.

 

‘Are you trying to make me puke? Because you’re grossing me out.’ Kyuhyun answered.

 

‘You are the only guy alive who don’t think she’s hot.’

 

‘Because she’s not. I grew up with her, remember. I should know.’

 

‘What you did this time to Mia?’ Daniel busted in.

 

‘Oh, the usual.’ Kyuhyun simply replied.

 

Daniel had been over protective to Amelia ever since they had been assigned together by their Biology Teacher on a project.

 

She’s like a sister to Daniel. He even said that Amelia is breakable.

 

Come on, she acts like a boy at home.

 

But no, at school, she’s goody-goody two shoes. What with that? Jake and Allen showed up and they too started talking about Amelia.

 

That girl is tearing the gang up.

 

Thankfully, Daniel has the brain to differentiate between beauty and beast.

 

Amelia is so smart until she jumped a grade.

 

Hurray!

 

Now she’s in all my classes.

 

Yay!

 

The best thing of Amelia, the teachers adore her.

 

Awesome!

 

She thinks she’s all that, he thought.

 

Gus, Jake and Allen were fighting with each other who gets Amelia.

 

‘Well, since I’m the best looking, I should ask her out’ Gus said.

 

Danny shook his head, disapproval where this conversation is leading to.

 

‘Over my dead body!’ Jake shouted.

 

‘Oh, you wanna fight?!’

 

‘Bring it on’

 

‘Seriously, guys! She is not worth the trouble’ Kyuhyun argued.

 

‘Yeah, everyone knows she prefer me.’ Allen chipped in.

 

Kyuhyun walked away.

 

Daniel called after him, ‘Hey Kyuhyun! Where are you going?’

 

Kyuhyun could not take it anymore. He got to get out from there. In class, he didn’t talk to his friends.

 

He was so excited to come back to school, meeting his friends, chillin’ out with them as they weren’t in town during the holidays but all his friends would think about is about a girl.

 

That dork.

 

Kyuhyun was sulking the whole day. He loathes Mia so much he wishes she’s dead at times.


Double update :)