005

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

‘You idiot! Can’t you be in time?’ I asked Kyuhyun.

 

I got pissed with Kyuhyun for making me wait.

 

‘I got practice, dork.’ He shouted.

 

He and his basketball’s practice.

 

Kyuhyun and I were to see Mr. Lee after school TOGETHER! And he wants our parents to be there.

 

Wow! I didn’t know hot teachers like Mr. Lee gets angry. We entered the classroom, arguing as usual and we saw something bizarre. Our teacher was laughing with our mums.

 

It turns out mum and aunty Jen were classmates with Mr. Lee. They practically when back in time to remember the times they get in trouble. They eventually realised that we were in the room.

 

The first question that pops out of Mr. Lee’s mouth was, ‘Are these really your kids? They are sworn enemies.’

 

And the adults continued laughing.

 

We ended up getting a warning so Kyuhyun and I were officially off the hook.

 

Our mum said their farewells to their long lost friend and Mr. Lee said, ‘Bye, guys and it’s nice to see you after a very long time, Jules’

 

Jules?

 

 What’s going on here?

 

When Kyuhyun and aunty Jen were out of the room, I went straight up to Mr. Lee, followed by a curious mum wanting to know what the hell her daughter is doing now.

 

‘Mr. Lee, you were friends’ with my mum, right. Were you friends with my dad?’ I would practically ask the same question to everyone who knew my mum.

 

It seemed he was thinking for a very long time and he finally answered.

 

‘Yes, we WERE friends’. My whole world suddenly lit up.

 

While we were heading towards Old Faithful, I teased my mum.

 

‘Jules?’

 

She was blushing furiously, on fire to be precise. She smiled all the way home which made me happy as a lark. I think she has a thing for Mr. Lee and so does Mr. Lee. Even dad does not call her Jules, only Uncle Steve and Aunt Jen could. The world would turn upside-down if dad calls her so.

But when Mr. Lee says her name, she melts, literally.

***

Jennifer can’t stop talking about Mr. Lee to his son. She even called her husband to tell about this wonderful news. Kyuhyun heard her dad rejoicing for joy.

 

Something about Aunty Julie and Uncle Fred the jerk and poisoness pie? Ryan thought.

 

When Kyuhyun asked his mum about that, she smiled and said it’s time Aunty Julie gets what she deserved. Kyuhyun didn’t understand at all.

 

Amelia and Kyuhyun are not actually related but it would be strange, for Amelia to call Kyuhyun’s parents Mr and Mrs Cho while, Kyuhyun call Amelia’s parents Mr and Mrs Adams.

 

Well, he calls Mr. Adams, jack- but that’s a different story.


Comment people! No comment, I emo :(