004

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

A few months had passed, and things are as usual. Mia and Kyuhyun were getting on each other’s nerves. To think about it, when they were small they used to be the best of friends.

 

What really happened to them?

 

They used to enjoy each other’s company but now, you better call 9-1-1. You better remove any breakable items away because you never know what they would throw to the other person.

 

Well, you get the picture.

 

Things can get ugly.

 

There was a time where the Chos’ and the Adams’ used to go camping together frequently. That is until they can’t tolerate their children’s behaviour during the trips.

 

The pranks Mia and Kyuhyun would pull off just to get on each others’ nerve.

 

Thankfully, those miserable days are over. No more cases of bugs in Mia’s tent, that left Mia with rashes or sun block ‘accidently’ changed into suntan, which made Kyuhyun looked like a huge fried fish.

 

Practically, everyone knows that Mia and Kyuhyun are like water and oil, fire and alcohol. That they cannot be mixed. Everyone except, their new English teacher.

 

He will learn soon.

 

‘Hello, guys. I’m Bernard Lee and I’ll be your new English teacher. Any questions?’ Mr. Lee asked.

 

Jake’s hand shoot up.

 

‘No. I’m not a Korean or a Chinese as you can see.’ He answered before giving Jake to ask.

 

That question was very predictable for Mr. Lee. Jake slowly put his hand down. Mia began to like Mr. Lee.

 

‘Any more questions? No? Good. Now, I need you in pairs. And I’ll randomly pick your partners for you.’

 

That is when the bad part happens. Mia ended up being paired up with Kyuhyun. They both practically fell on his legs, begging for mercy. But Bernard was firm on his decision but, he had no idea he’s going to regret it.

 

They were suppose to discuss about whether, was Juliet made the right decision, on killing her herself after knowing her Romeo had died, since the class was doing Romeo and Juliet.

 

‘She’s stupid, dying for a boy. Insane people only would do that’ Mia started the conversation after two minutes they each other back.

 

‘Are you kidding? Romeo’s a cool dude. That girl is crazy about him. She can’t live without him. Just like you can’t live without me.’ Kyuhyun said cheekily.

 

Mia was boiling hot, you can even fry an egg on her head. Her fist was on his face and the next moment, Kyuhyun was on the floor seeing stars. That’s when Bernard Lee had learned his lesson. Mia and Kyuhyun were ordered to have a meeting with him tomorrow, bringing along their parents.

 

Boy, that would be an interesting meeting.

***

Julianna wheeled her best friend through the memory lane. The school recalled their history together when they were in their youthful times. This school had bonded them together going through all odds.

 

They were told to meet the new English teacher to solve the Amelia-Kyuhyun issue.

 

Tough luck.

 

Even if the Big Guy up there can’t settle this problem. The door of the classroom was open, so Julianna cleared to announce their arrival.

 

‘Excuse me, sir; we are the parents of Amelia and Kyuhyun.’

 

Bernard knew that voice anywhere. He turned around looked at Julianna and Jennifer, confused and then, he laughed. 


Another update :)