008

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

Mia was reading her history book at the school’s bench while waiting for Liz. She spotted Kyuhyun and his clones were having their practice for next week’s competition. Daniel smiled and waved at her which she did the same.

 

Kyuhyun saw her and scoffed at her which she did the same. He ignored her and continued with the game, earning him a high-5 from Jake and Gus when he scored.

 

I’ll never be friends with those who made my Mia cried. Yeah right. Mia laughed humourlessly.

 

Stupid Kyuhyun.

 

Promise breaker.

 

Jerk face.

 

First kiss stealer.

 

Mia went some else so she don’t have to think of Kyuhyun.

***

‘She’s hot.’ Gus checked Mia out without her knowing.

 

‘Dude, get head in the game. Kyuhyun might hear you.’

 

‘Too late. I heard you.’ Kyuhyun said as he whacked Gus’s head.

 

They took a break and cooled themselves by pouring mineral water all over their body. Their actions were beautiful sights to fan girls who were watching their practice. Kyuhyun took a peek where Mia was sitting and observed that she was no longer there.

 

‘Oh man. She’s gone.’ Allen sighed, noticing her missing presence.

 

'You're so lucky that you're neighbours with Mia. You might have saved a nation in your past life.' Jake said to Kyuhyun.

 

'More like, killed the king during my past life. I have to suffer the consequences.'

 

‘I can’t believe the girl I bullied when I was a kid turned into a goddess.’ Jack pouted.

 

‘You guys bullied Mia?’ Daniel asked them.

 

He was the only who didn’t know about it because he moved in town when Mia and Kyuhyun no longer were talking to each other.

 

‘Sadly, yeah. Kyuhyun here would be her knight in armor.’ Gus teased his friend.

 

‘Don’t remind me.’ Kyuhyun shuddered.

 

‘I wanted to ask you but did she get angry when you were friends with us?’ Jake asked.

 

‘Why? Since when I care about her opinion?’ Kyuhyun laughed.

 

‘Well, you were her only friend before she met Liz and being friends with your friend’s bullies is a big no-no for kids.’

 

Kyuhyun kept quiet.

 

She wouldn’t care about it, right?

 

Nah. Knowing her, she wouldn’t really give a damn. Kyuhyun concluded.