003

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

‘Mum, I’m home!’

 

But there is no answer. I dropped my MISSWHATEVER backpack on the dining table.

 

Of course, the Chos’.

 

Why am I so dumb?

 

I went to my neighbour’s front door and rang the bell. I was hoping my mum would answer the door, instead of that monster but you can’t get everything in life.

 

‘Amelia.’

 

‘Kyuhyun.’

 

He stared at me as though I’m the cause of global warming or something. He gave the most evil look that he might melt me.

 

He has some issues.

 

I sighed.

 

‘Is my mum here?’ I tried to be as polite as possible since this is his place.

 

That made him angrier.

 

‘Yeah’, but he did not let me pass.

 

‘Excuse me, Kyuhyun? Can I help you with something?’ I tried not to lose it.

***

Kyuhyun was about to explode any second now. Mia was playing with his temper. The more she’s nicer, the more furious he is, because of her, his guys were crazy.

 

Before he starts using any foul words, he lets her pass.

 

‘Mum?’

 

‘Hi Honey. How’s your first day of school?’ Mrs. Adams asked her only daughter.

 

‘It was awesome! Liz and I are in same classes again.’

 

‘Good to hear Mia. Is Kyuhyunnie in the same class with you?’ Mrs. Cho asked.

 

‘Sadly, yes.’ Kyuhyun butted in. He grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and took a bite of it.

 

‘By the way, why are you late, Mia? Any problems? Don’t tell me you had gotten detention on your first day of school already?’ The two mothers laughed.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in disgust.

 

Of course not. She’s too perfect for detention

 

‘No. Liz and I went to the ‘shakes’. And we talked about you know.’ she looked down at the floor.

 

Mrs. Adams’ hugged and kissed her forehead. Kyuhyun knew what she was talking about. Liz’s dad tried to kill her while the Lucans’ went for swimming.

 

‘So, what happened? She said anything?’

 

‘No. She just said that everything is okay as long as Liz has her mum by her side.’

 

‘But, Mia. Her mum hates her!’ Kyuhyun panicked.

 

Mia was in shocked because it was the first time he ever called her Mia. The two mums were too but they let it be.

 

‘I know Kyuhyun but she doesn’t want to tell me!’ Mia shouted.

 

‘But she’s your best friend!’

 

‘I know that! Thanks for the info!’    

 

Those poor mums.

 

They were trying to keep everything under control. Their teenager children were doing a lot cursing’s and swearing’s’.

 

They continued that way until there was someone at the door.

 

‘Dude, what happened to you? Oh, hi Mia.’ he waved shyly.

***

 ‘Hi, Allen’.

 

Allen was one of Kyuhyun’s brainless friends. But he’s not so bad compared to Gus and Jake. They have some issues.

 

‘Mum, I better get going. I have to do my revision’ I told mum.

 

I need to escape from Kyuhyun and his friend.

 

‘It’s the first day of school, dork.’ Kyuhyun interrupted.

 

‘I didn’t get what was Mr .Jackson saying’

 

‘No one gets what he’s saying’

 

‘Why am I wasting my time talking to you?’

 

‘Okay, lil’ Mrs. PHD hope you won’t get any Permanent Head Damages. Get it? PHD.’

 

‘Oh, go to hell!’

 

I walked out of the house while people inside the house had the look on their faces. They were mortified that Amelia Adams would say such a thing like that.

 

Well, I won’t but if I’m anywhere near Kyuhyun all I can think about is foul words to curse him.

 

I heard he shouted back, ‘Meet you there!’

 

That jerk.

 

He thinks he’s the Greek god; girls will adore him even with his bad attitude. I made myself a tuna sandwich and got my homework done. I don’t understand why teachers give tons home works on the first day of school.

 

After I’m done with that, I grabbed my guitar and played on a song from the All American Rejects, gives you hell.

 

I sang the part where the lead singer, Tyson would sing, ‘When you see my face hope it give you hell'. I was dedicating that line to that Idiot.

 

Well, technically, this is my life story.

 

I wake up in the morning, get insulted by Kyuhyun, and insult him back and at night, asking myself why am I dad-less.

 

What a great life, huh?

 

Bless me; I have the most fabulous mum and best friend in the universe.

 

No one can replace them.


Comment people!