001

Sworn Enemies (Slow updates)

‘Thanks for the pancakes, Mrs. Adam.’ Liz said while taking the last bite.

 

‘My pleasure, honey. And Mia, sweetheart, you and Liz will be going to school with Kyuhyun today.” She said, feeling guilty.

 

No!

 

So that’s why you are making these delicious Pancakes! How could you do this to your daughter?!?

 

I panicked.

 

‘Mum, what did I ever do wrong to you? Are you trying to disown me?’

 

‘Don’t be such a drama queen, Mia. Old faithful has broken down again’

 

I made a face, grabbed my bag and walked out of my house.

 

Right now it’s like I’m walking on a plank wood towards the sharks meeting my doom.

 

Okay, maybe it’s a little too much but I’m now face to face with my enemy, the evil one but with Liz by my side, I’m ready to prepare for the worst.

 

‘Amelia’

 

 ‘Kyuhyun’

 

‘Hi Liz. How are you?’ The evil one asked my bff who was behind me.

 

‘I’m fine, Kyuhyun. Mrs. Adam has the best pancakes ever! I literally the plate’ Liz answered, suddenly unaware of me.

 

Great!

 

The evil one has hypnotized my Liz.

 

How does he do it? Making girls fall in love with him?

 

He is an ugly, horrible, rude and immature creature who lives next door to me, whose parents are the best of friends with mine.

 

The torture I had to go through that all my childhood memories was full of him and his ugly face -don’t forget his attitude- playing with me, the horror.

 

While waiting for Kyuhyun’s dad to come out of his house, I pulled Liz aside and asked her whether she had a crush on that monster.

 

‘Don’t be silly, Mia.’

 

‘Then why are you so nice to him?’

 

‘Because he is a nice guy, that’s why.’ She simply replied.

 

 ‘Eliza, Cho Kyuhyun does not know the meaning of nice. He is pure E.V.I.L!’ I shouted.

 

‘Admitting to Liz that you’re crazy about me, I suppose.’ Kyuhyun asked, interrupting our conversation.

 

How rude.

 

‘Only when hell freezes.’

 

‘Okay guys, let’s go’ uncle Steven announced.

 

Finally.

 

Before I knew it, Liz jumped into the front passenger seat. I gave her ‘the stare’. She looked at me innocently.

 

I sighed and climbed into the backseat of the jip, that huge jip, where Kyuhyun sat at the right side of the jip and we had a stare showdown.

 

After a few minutes, I sighed in defeat and we completely ignored each other while Liz and Uncle Steve were chatting away.

 

At last, school.

 

Man, I never thought I would be so grateful to be at school. I just can’t stand him. He thinks he is so great that girls will fall on his feet as though he’s Romeo.

 

Pur-lease.

 

Uncle Steve stopped the jip at the school’s parking lot so that we can get down. When I was about to open the door, a car zoomed in out of nowhere blocking my way to get out of the jip.

 

Cheerleaders.

 

Great.

 

Not only I had to wait for Kyuhyun to get out but I had to see the cheerleaders flirt with him.

 

And he is younger than them!

 

Oh, Kyuhyun! He’s sooo cute.

 

That is the only conversation that you would have with the cheerleaders if you were friends with them.

 

After Liz and I thanked Uncle Steve, we headed to our lockers leaving Mr. Brat with his fans.

 

It was so disgusting sight.

 

Liz and I were finally at peace where we don’t have Mr. Evil to interfere with us.

 

Yes, I have many names for him.

 

OMG!

 

One of Mr. Evil’s clones waiting at my locker.

 

‘Hi Mia. How’s your holiday?’

 

‘Horrible since I need to spend it with your friend. I would get grounded every time I’m in contact with him. Yours?’

 

‘Miserable without you’

 

I smiled.

 

Typical of him.

 

That guy is one playboy.

 

Most of Mr. Evil’s friends are. But I have to say, even though Kyuhyun’s friends are like and all, he’s not. He respect girls, well, except me.

 

‘Dude, I was looking for you everywhere.’ Kyuhyun suddenly came out of thin air.

 

 He looked at me and stared,

 

‘Amelia.’

 

‘Kyuhyun’

 

He is the only person I think would call me Amelia. For once, only once I was glad Kyuhyun showed up. Mr. Evil and his clone went out of our sight.

 

‘He likes you.’ Liz commented after watching the scene.

 

‘He was just trying to flirt with me.’

 

‘And you like him too.’ She ignored what I just said.

 

‘That’s gross at so many levels. And he’s a playboy.’

 

‘Playboy? That’s mean Mia. Kyuhyun is not like that.’

 

‘Kyuhyun? I thought you were talking about- I hate Cho Kyuhyun and all of his so-called friends.’

 

‘Ouch. That hurts.’ A voice said.

 

‘Danny! So great to see you.’ I shouted.

 

Liz blushed.

 

She has a crush on Daniel since eight years old and he is so blind not seeing that.

 

Boys.

 

‘Hey there, Liz. Looking good.’ Liz blushed harder.

 

‘Anyway Mia, I’m one of Kyuhyun’s friends. I’m insulted.’

 

I laughed.

 

‘You know I didn’t mean you, Danny.’

 

He smiled, flashing his teeth.

 

Liz has good taste.

 

We said our good byes’ because he had to meet up with Kyuhyun for some kind out reunion and Liz talked on and on about Danny, it’s so nice to see happy after what she had been through.


First chapter :)