Sub-unit?

neXus

'Ah.'  -Thoughts
"Ah." -Normal speech (Korean)
"Ah." -English
"Ah." -Japanese
"Ah." -Mandarin



 


 

*Kyeojyeosseo Red Light du gaeui Red Light 
bulgeun taeyanggwa ne apui Red Light*



Rin stared at the clock as it softly ticked in the practice room. The f(x) girls had just finished practicing for their performance on Music Bank and were on a well deserved break. 9:23 am. Her brows furrowed and a sigh left her lips. It was way too early to go out and get donuts.


"What's wrong?Amber asked across the room.
"I wanted donuts," she groaned in exasperation, "but it's too early for that."
"No it isn't,Amber replied dismissively. "We could have it for brunch. We could get some right now."
"Really?" her eyes lit up and her hands pressed together under her chin. "Can I get some green tea too?"
"Yes, now come on before I leave you behind." 
After putting on her jacket and grabbing her phone and wallet, Rin set out towards the door. Just as she was about to exit the hall, a voice stopped her. 
"Where are you going?"


She turned and saw Victoria staring at her with a raised brow.  "Oh, out," she replied belatedly. "Where to?" Victoria asked. "Just getting some donuts with Amber." No wonder the room was quiet, she realized.  Everyone but her and Amber left as soon as practice endedSo they just got back.


"Anyway, do you guys wanna come too?" Rin addressed the rest of the girls. 
"Where are we going?" Sulli and Luna asked.
"Getting donuts." Victoria responded."
"Ooh~ donuts!" Krystal cheered, "Dibs on the one with chocolate frosting!" 
"Oh! I want one too!" Sulli grinned. 
"No, pick your own pick your own flavor! Chocolate's mine!" Krystal playfully teased.
"But I want chocolate too," Sulli pouted.
"Just share, you two." 
Victoria let out an exasperated groan, dragging a palm down her face.
"We're probably getting a whole box, so you'll have to share anyway." Luna chimed in.

"Uh, Guys," Rin spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention. "We should hurry. I bet Amber's already waiting in the car and she's probably wondering where I am right now."  


The girls were on their way to the parking lot when one of the managers called out to them. "GIRLS!" he yelled out, running down the path. "Good, you're still here." He let out a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong?" Rin asked.
"Did a schedule come up?" Sulli frowned, "I thought we had the day off." 
"Oh, don't worry you do." Their manager assured them. "It's just that a meeting's been called for some of the groups here. The details haven't been confirmed, but we do know that Lee Sooman is coming in to speak to you all."
"Hm. So, this might concern the next SMTown World Tour." Krystal speculated.
"It could, but you'll have to wait and see." He responded, before glancing around. "Does anyone know where Amber is?" he asked, "The meeting is supposed to take place in the next 10 minutes and you're ALL expected to be there in conference room 3."

"Oh, I can call her." Rin replied. She took out her phone and dialled Amber's number. "We were gonna go out and get donuts, so she went ahead. I think she's waiting in the car right now."
"Great," he grinned. "About those donuts, I can get those for you. Just make sure you all head down to the meeting."
"Really? Thanks oppa!" Sulli and Krystal grinned widely.



 



The doors opened and everyone turned to look at Sooman as made his way in. Once he was settled in his seat, Sooman glanced around the room and smiled at all the idols present. Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x), Henry and all the EXO members were spread out around the room.

"Glad to see you've all made it." He finally spoke. "You must be wondering why I called you all here and by now, you might have noticed that some people are missing." He paused, observing everyone's faces. "By deducing that fact, you must have realized that this meeting does not concern the upcoming SMTown World Tour. That is another matter we'll discuss at a later time. This does however, involve some of you that are present."

"You see," he continued, "We've decided to debut a new mixed gender sub-unit and some of you, will be involved in this project."

Silence ensued as everyone took a moment to absorb the information.

Moments later, a collective gasp was heard. Followed by a single,

"EEEEHH?"