The MV Making Disaster

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is finally the day that everyone is waiting for. Jiyong was already at the site when Dara, Bom and Seung Hyun arrived. Dara and Seung Hyun are both nervous. Neither of them knows what to do and what to expect since this is their first time to act and be featured in an MV.

 

 Dara was surprised to learn from the MV assistant that Jiyong requested a trailer specifically just for her so that she has a place to rest and she’ll be comfortable during the shoot. She was touched by Jiyong’s sweet gesture. She doesn’t know when it all started but she felt a familiar feeling towards Jiyong taking up a small space in her heart.  Bom couldn’t stop herself from teasing Dara.

 

“Seeing the way Jiyong planned ahead and executed all these things for you Dara, you would think that you’re his crown princess or something. Have you seen the palace maids lined up outside your chamber/trailer, Your Highness?” Bom jokingly asked Dara.

 

“Hahaha… Stop it Bommie." Dara sarcastically said to Bom, her face now red from embarrassment.

 

Sarcasm aside, Dara couldn’t help but smile to herself.

 

She started to get dressed with the outfit that the stylist prepared for her beforehand. It’s a short, flowing, light blue colored summer dress that hugs her in all the right places. The light blue color enhances her creamy white and flawless skin.

 

Seung Hyun is excited to see his own trailer. He heard the MV crew talking about the special trailer that was set up for Dara last night. An assistant went up to him and told him to follow her because she will take him to his own personal space so that he can get ready for the shoot. 

 

“You know, you shouldn’t have gone through all this trouble just for me." Seung Hyun humbly said to the assistant with a broad smile. The assistant’s brows furrowed, not understanding what the heck he’s talking about.

 

After a few minutes of walking on the sandy beach, he was lead by an assistant to a small space with a makeshift roof and with just a chair, a table and a portable heater inside.

 

“Here you go Mr. Choi. Your outfit is inside so please go ahead and get ready,” the assistant told Seung Hyun.

 

Seung Hyun couldn’t believe it when he saw his “personal trailer”. Crickets were heard as he was silent for the first time since arriving in Jeju. He saw tumble weeds rolling across the vicinity and even heard a wolf howling in the distance.

 

 How come Dara got a luxury trailer and all he got is this stupid makeshift room?

 

“Excuse me...” Seung Hyun asked the assistant with a weary smile.           

 

“Are you sure that this is my space? I think you’re mistaken,” Seung Hyun said, panic and confusion evident in his voice.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Choi but this is your space. Mr. Kwon specifically ordered this for you. He said that you’re not very particular and that you said you wanted a space that is open to the elements and nature, so we followed your request and made this for you.” the assistant said to him with finality and left.

 

“Aishhhttt!" He pulled his hair in annoyance. "One of these days Jiyong, I am going to get even with you! You just messed with the wrong guy!” Seung Hyun screamed in frustration.

 

Seung Hyun’s clothes for the shoot will be a pair of white linen pants, a white fitted shirt, and a light grey cardigan that enhances his muscular built.  After a few minutes the makeup artist and hair stylist came to fix his hair and makeup.

 

It’s now almost time to finally shoot the I Love You MV. Jiyong is nervously waiting next to Director John Lee. Dara came out from her trailer and saw Seung Hyun on the way to the Director’s tent.

 

 Seung Hyun stopped on his tracks when he saw Dara. He stopped breathing for a moment when he saw her on the beach walking towards him. She’s the epitome of beauty. Her flawless skin is glowing and her hair sways with the light ocean breeze. Her beauty captivated him.

 

He has always known that Dara is pretty. But why is he reacting to her beauty differently nowadays? Something has changed between them. And he knows Kwon Jiyong’s return to Korea to steal Dara away from him has something to do with this.

 

Dara saw Seung Hyun admiring her from afar. She started to walk slower than usual and swaying her hips more as if she’s moving in slow motion. She knows she needs to milk this moment for this is the first time in so many years that Seung Hyun is starting to notice her beauty without boundaries.

She’s wooorking it… a little giggle here… a little pout there…a little flipping of hair from side to side while keeping eye contact with Seung Hyun…a little…

 

A sharp, painful smack in the head was felt by Dara from behind her. She angrily turned around to see who the hell hit her.

 

“YAH! DARA-AH!” Bom shouted after smacking Dara on the head and interrupting her seductive walk.

 

“Awww! What the hell did you do that for Bommie?!” Dara asked Bom while rubbing her head.

 

“I’m your best friend. I’m supposed to tell you if you’re being ridiculous already. And so I am telling you that you look ridiculous. Do you even realize that you look so dumb walking in slow motion towards the set? If you want to seduce Seung Hyun, do it in private, okay?” Bom said while rubbing her tummy, laughing.

 

Dara couldn’t do anything but just laugh at her silliness as well.

 

When she reached the set, everyone is mesmerized by her simple beauty. John Lee is ecstatic. He’s spazzing to his heart’s content over the two and couldn’t wait to start filming. They’re just PERFECT for each other.

 

Jiyong is speechless. He is mesmerized by this woman standing in front of him. Dara is goddess divine personified… an immortal in the flesh. A part of him wants to abandon his plan of revenge but his mind is telling him otherwise.

 

She wrecked you beyond repair so don’t you forget that. You’ll never be whole again, Jiyong thought to himself.

 

Dara felt Jiyong's intense stare. She felt conscious and did her E.T. sign.Otokae? Why am I being like this? Am I nervous? It’s just Jiyong. Why do I get nervous when Jiyong is around? My mind just goes blank. I don’t know what to do. But how come when I’m with Seung Hyun, everything is natural. I can be my dorky self. Dara thought.

 

And now that everyone is present, the I Love You MV shooting started…

 

 

You can listen to Daesung's "I Love You" if you want to before you read the following scenes. ^.~

 

[THE FIRST DAY OF SHOOTING]

[SHORES OF A PRIVATE SECLUDED BEACH]

[5 MINUTES BEFORE SUNRISE]

 

…And ACTIOOOON!

 

 

(Voice of Daesung plays in the background singing I Love You)

♪♫ ♪ ♫ I love you…just for now I don’t want to hear any sad songs…♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Dara is walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter