Moving On

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is shining brightly outside her window signaling a new day. Dara is still wide awake and wasn’t able to sleep at all last night. She lazily stretches her arms out and sat up on her bed, heaved a heavy sigh and looked out her window.

 

Jiyong kept on trying to call her last night on her cell phone but she just ignored him. After a dozen or so calls, she finally turned it off. Dara’s still mad as hell but at the same time, a part of her wants to talk to him and make amends.

 

She stared at the sky and thoughts about Jiyong came flooding in her head…his calls before she goes to bed…his selcas that he sends before she goes to sleep…his I love yous.

 

Damn.

 

It’s official.

 

She misses Jiyong.

 

Aigoo. Jiyong, what have you done to me? Dara thought with a smile on her face. She knows she couldn’t stay mad at him for so long.

 

She glanced at the alarm clock on her bedside table and her smile was instantly gone from her beautiful face.

 

“OMO!”

 

She’s going to be late again.

 

................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Bom is lying down on her bed, debating whether she’s going to show up for work or not. A part of her wants to, but in her mind she knows that she’s just hurting herself.

 

She dialed Siwon’s number to see if he can accompany her around. She wants to be carefree even if it’s just for today.

 

“Siwon, are you busy today?”

 

“Nope. Why?”

 

“I was wondering if you want to come with me while I go soul searching around Seoul.”

 

Siwon was taken aback at what Bom said. Is she finally going to give up on Young Bae? Whether she is or not, he’s glad that she thought of calling him.

 

“Definitely. I’ll come and pick you up.”

 

“Thanks.” Bom said.

 

“Anytime, Bommie.”

 

Bom’s heart jumped a little. Come to think of it, Siwon would make a perfect boyfriend. She suddenly wished that hearts can be taught to love instead of just falling in love.

 

She stood up and went in her walk in closet to find something nice to wear. She’s going to get herself dolled up. It’s the first time she’s going out with Siwon, just the two of them.

 

Omo! It feels like I’m going on a date. A smile crept up on her lips.

 

Dara is hastily putting on her shoes when her doorbell rang.

 

What now? Dara thought.

 

She quickly grabbed her bag and car keys and darted towards the foyer to answer the door. She was taken aback when she saw Jiyong standing in her doorway.

 

“Good morning Babe.” Jiyong said with a solemn tone in his voice.

 

“Good morning… Jiyong.”

 

The back-to-first-name-calling didn’t escape Jiyong’s ears. She is still definitely mad at me.

 

“What brings you here?” Dara dryly said while fidgeting with her house keys.

 

“I was wondering if I can take you to work this morning, if it’s okay with you.”

 

“No thank you. I’d rather drive to work on my own for now. So if you don’t mind…” Dara motioned to Jiyong to move and step out since she’s going to lock her door.

 

Dara and Jiyong are both silently walking towards the parking garage. She’s walking fast since she’s supposed to leave five minutes ago.

 

When she reached her Range Rover, she cursed silently when she saw that two of her tires are flat. She suspiciously looked at Jiyong who acted surprised.

 

“Omo, you’ve got two flat tires, Babe. Are you sure you don’t want me to take you to work?”

 

Dara checked her pink Rolex and look back at her flat tires. There’s no way that she’s going to make it to her morning meeting if she doesn’t go with Jiyong.

 

“Fine, only because I’ve got two flat tires.” Dara looked at Jiyong with piercing eyes.

 

Jiyong nervously tried to keep a straight face for Dara is suspiciously side eyeing him.

 

Dara is now following Jiyong towards where he parked. She’s still skeptical about her flat tires.

 

Omo! Mwehehe. My plan worked. I’m a geniuuus! Jiyong thought. He’s chuckling to himself at the thought of what is about to happen.

 

“WHAT IN THE WORLD?!” Dara stood in front of the spot where Jiyong parked his…

 

“MOTORCYCLE?!” Dara couldn’t believe her eyes. She looked left and right to see if Jiyong’s Bentley is parked somewhere but the gummy smile on the fool’s face says otherwise.

 

“You expect me to ride with you in your freaking motorcycle to work?!”

 

“Babe, I’ve got helmets.”

 

“I’ve got helmets. Seriously? That’s all you’ve got to say?” Dara looked at her outfit and thanked the high heavens that she decided to wear a pair of pants and not a skirt today.

 

Jiyong gave her a pink helmet with an “ I  ❤ Ji” written on it.

 

Dara looked at it once and sarcastically laughed while feeling giddy inside.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Dara said, she couldn’t help but hide her smile.

 

Jiyong put his yellow helmet on that says “I  ❤ Dee”.

 

“Matching helmets, Baby Girl” Jiyong winked at her and sat on the bike. Dara followed suit and was surprised when Jiyong grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his waist.

 

“There you go. I don’t want anything to happen to my Baby so hold on tight, okay?”

 

Dara simply nodded. The scent of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter