Mission: Six Pack

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s enjoying the cool breeze of the morning grazing her long and soft brown hair. She arrived a little early so she was able to savor this moment. She’s usually scampering to get in the office in time so this is a little unusual for her.

 

Last night was a rude awakening for Dara. She has come to terms and accepted the fact that her heart is torn between Seung Hyun and Jiyong. Seeing Jiyong and Sulli together made her realize that it’s not just admiration she’s feeling towards Jiyong. It’s something deeper. As much as she doesn’t want to admit it, seeing them last night awaken something inside her heart.

 

Speak of the Devil…Dara thought. Her competitiveness just kicked in the minute she saw the clingy koala.

 

Dara saw Sulli walking at the same pace as hers towards the entrance. They saw each other and stopped. Their heads turned to  looked at the elevator at the same time and then back to each other. 

 

Without exchanging words, they both knew they had to get in the building first before the other. Sulli quicken her pace. In her mind, she wants to beat the hell out of Dara.

 It’s now become a silent battle on who will enter the elevator first. 

 

Dara started to walk faster. Must…not…lose…to…her , Dara thought while gasping for air. She’s now almost near the entrance.

 

 Sulli looked at how fast Dara is advancing and decided to make a run for it. She’s running as if she’s at the Olympics, not caring if the other employees are giving her strange looks.

 

 When Dara saw Sulli making her way closer to the building, Dara sprinted towards the entrance. She turned her head to her left to see where Sulli is when to her horror; she saw Sulli zoomed past her with record speed.

Omo! I need to run faster.  Dara pulled her skirt up a little bit, just like what Sulli did, so that she can catch up.

 

Noooooo! Dara screamed in her head.

 

“Ding!” The elevator door is starting to close with Sulli already inside. Before Dara could get in, the elevator doors closed. She saw the clingy koala waving  goodbye to her.

 

“Bye.” Sulli mouthed the words to her while smirking.

 

 Darn it! I’ll get you next time Sulli.Dara is about to sulk when she saw the stairs. A ridiculous idea came to her and she gave out an evil laugh and started running up the stairs.

 

She stopped on the second floor and pressed the button of the elevator.  Dara then run up the stairs again and did the same on the third floor elevator causing Sulli’s elevator to stop on every floor of the building!

 

Harharhar! Even if I get tired from running up the stairs Sulli, you’re not going to get to your destination without the elevator opening on every floor. Dara victoriously grinned even though she’s already tired and sweating.

 

She kept at it until she reached the 30th floor. She waited in front of the elevator while wiping her sweat. Even though she’s panting like a worn out racehorse, she felt her tiredness washed away in an instant when Sulli stepped out of the elevator and gasp when she saw that Dara is already there before her.

 

“What took you so long?” Dara asked Sulli and smirked.

 

The minute she got inside her office, she collapsed on the floor, barely breathing from exhaustion and not noticing that Seung Hyun is inside.

 

“What do we have here? A tired ssantokki? Dara-ah, come on up” Seung Hyun scooped Dara off the floor.

 

Dara felt electricity all over her body on the skinship. She playfully acted like a damsel in distress and laughed.

 

Seung Hyun lovingly shook his head and chuckled when he saw what Dara did. How could I not fall for this woman?

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What’s with the long face, Dara?”Bom asked. They are preparing an offer for a prospective investor and she can’t help but notice how her bestfriend is sulking after she came back from her coffee break.

 

“You remember what I told you about Sulli trying to win against me? She did it again at the coffee shop!”

 

"I ordered first before her and I can already smell my victory when they called my name for me to pick up my coffee when she suddenly grabbed it before I was able to and she started drinking my coffee!"

 

"She pretended to apologize for an ‘honest mistake’ but I know she did it on purpose because I was gonna win. I was supposed to be first. Ggggrrrrrrr! That freaking . I am so mad.” Dara said, fuming from anger while recalling the coffee shop incident today.

 

She couldn’t believe how childish Sulli and Dara can be. Bom knows they’re like this because of Jiyong. They turn every petty stuff into a competition.

 

During lunch time, Dara and Bom decided to eat at the company’s café. Dara scans the place to find the best place to sit so that Bom can spill to her the latest about her relationship with Young Bae.

 

She stood frozen on the spot when she saw Jiyong sitting in one corner of the shop while reading some paperwork. She turned her head towards the other side of the room and saw Sulli eyeing Jiyong  and walking towards him. Oh no you don't! Dara quickly grabbed Bom’s hand and dragged her towards Jiyong.

 

Sulli was about to sit on the chair next to Jiyong when Dara abruptly pulled the chair out and quickly sat on it first before Sulli does, leaving a dumbfounded Sulli.

 

One down! Dara thought with a smug smile on her face.

 

“Jiyong! Is it okay if Bom and I eat with you?” Dara sweetly asked the surprised Jiyong.

 

“Sure. Please be seated Bom.” Jiyong pulled the chair next to him for Bom.

 

Sulli silently cursed at Dara for stealing the spot next to Jiyong. She couldn’t believe that Dara moved so quickly. Sulli sat across Jiyong instead and faked a smile at Dara and Bom. She excused herself and stood up to order some food for her and Jiyong. She decided that she'll be extra sweet to Jiyong instead.

 

When Dara saw Sulli on her way back to their table with food, she quickly gave up her food and drinks that she got for herself and gave it to Jiyong so that she’ll be the first one to offer it to him instead of Sulli.

 

When Sulli came back, she saw that Dara already gave Jiyong her meal and were even sharing it together, she slammed the tray of food on their table, her eyes burning with rage.

 

“Is everything all right, Sulli dear?” Dara asked her with a victorious smile.

 

Sulli shot a murderous glare to Dara and just smiled at Jiyong.

 

“Bwahahahaha!” Bom laughed hysterically at Dara’s childish behavior.

 

Everyone looked at Bom because she was laughing so hard. She just witnessed the fierce and funny competition between Dara and Sulli so she was trying to stop herself from rolling on the floor while laughing.

 

Jiyong just scratched his head in confusion. Why is everybody acting so strange today?

 

                          ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara needs to finalize the plans of SMYG with Jiyong regarding the concert of Daesung in Japan. She arrived in front of Jiyong’s office prepared for another attack from Sulli but she’s not at her desk. She breathe a sigh of relief when she saw that Sulli’s not there. Finally. Some peace and quiet. She thought.

 

Knock.knock.knock.

 

“Come in.”  Dara heard Jiyong said. She slowly breathes in and out and entered the room.

 

She thought wrong.

 

She looked up and saw Sulli and Jiyong laughing and standing so close to each other looking at a bunch of old pictures. Sulli hid her arrogant smirk when she felt Dara’s gaze.

 

Dara looked at how Jiyong and Sulli are being so close to one another. She felt a sharp pain in her heart when she saw how affectionate Sulli is with him and how he is so comfortable being with her.

 

Jiyong and Sulli both looked at her at the same time. Jiyong gave her a cute gummy smile while Sulli faked a smile. She knows that Sulli hates her but she doesn’t know why Sulli is acting extra creepy these days. Dara started to walk towards them with her chin up and forced her way in between the two, making them separate. She sat down at the nearest vacant chair near Jiyong, her face void of emotions. She crossed her legs ily while looking at her nails pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter