The Twins: Triple C and Master Slayer

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kamsahamnida Amarie_Estel Unnie for this gorgeous poster! ^.~

 

After their date, Dara and Jiyong returned to their hotel. Dara wants to tell Bom the juicy details of her date but Bom is not in their suite. In fact, Bom is nowhere to be found!

 

Dara began frantically looking for Bom. It’s already 11:00 at night and she doesn’t have a clue where to find her. Jiyong and Dara have been calling her cell phone but it’s off. They are now standing in front of Young Bae’s room, banging on his door and hoping that he might know where Bom went.

 

“Jiyong, I hope nothing bad happened to Bom." Dara's face is full of worry. "Before I left her, she said she’s going to have dinner at the restaurant but the manager said she didn’t come. Where did she go? Do you think somebody kidnapped her or some…” Dara’s sentence was interrupted for the ‘missing’ woman is finally found…

 

“Is it room service, Young Bae Honey? I’m starving! After dinner let’s do it again okay?" Bom giggled as she asked Young Bae who’s just standing by the open door, speechless, because before him are the two people in the world that he doesn’t  want to see right now.

 

“YOU ARE WITH YOUNG BAE?!” Dara screamed in surprise, her tears running down her cheeks all tainted with ruined black mascara. Dara looks like a mess.

 

Bom looks like she saw a monster. Who can blame her, here’s Dara charging towards her with ruined black mascara rolling down her cheeks, eyes bulging and red from crying, her hair in complete disarray. Bom grabbed as much pillows as she can to use as her shield. This is going to hurt a lot. Dara’s going to beat the hell out of Bom.

 

Dara strongly pushed Young Bae aside with her two hands, making sure that she was able to touch his bulging six pack along the way.  She couldn’t help it. His six pack was just within her reach, so might as well. This didn’t escape Jiyong’s eagle eyes.

 

So, Dara likes six packs, eh? He made a mental note to go to the gym with Young Bae at least five times a week.

 

“Okay, you’re forgiven.” Dara said to Bom.

 

“What? Are you sure Dara? Are you sure you’re not tricking me?” Bom asked defensively, still hiding under her pillow shield.

 

Dara leaned closer to Bom and whispered in Bom’s ear.

 

“I “accidently” touched Young Bae’s abs when I charged in, and they’re legit.  He’s hot. So you’re free to date him. Kekeke.  Kidding aside Bom, I was just worried sick when we couldn’t find you that’s why I acted that way. I thought something bad happened to you. I guess I was wrong, something good happened to you instead. Kekeke. I’m sorry for acting like a lunatic.” Dara said while chuckling.

 

“Jiyong and I will leave you two love birds. And no Bom, I’m not staying the night with Jiyong.” Dara sternly said.

 

“You’re not? Oh man!” Jiyong jokingly acted like he’s disappointed.

 

Dara gave him a deathly glare and then laughed.  Jiyong just laughed and raised his hands up in defeat.

 

Bom and Young Bae looked at each other.  They both know it’s time to kick Jiyong and Dara out so they jokingly started to make out in front of the two.

 

“Eww. Alright. Alright. We’re leaving. Sheesh! You’re tainting my innocent eyes. We get it. We’re leaving.” Dara irritatingly said and drag Jiyong out of there.

 

Dara and Jiyong are both standing outside Dara’s suite.

 

“I had so much fun tonight Jiyong.” Dara softly said while tucking some strands of hair behind her ear.

 

“Me too Dara. So, I guess I’ll be seeing you tomorrow? “ Jiyong said. He doesn’t want the night to end but since they have to leave early tomorrow they need to pack their bags tonight.

 

“See you tomorrow, Jiyong. Good night.” Dara said to Jiyong.

 

“Good night Dara.” Jiyong gave her a kiss on her hand and waited for Dara to go in her room.

 

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day at the  SMYG office, everyone’s been busy with the latest projects of the SMYG artists. When Dara arrived, Chanyeol cried tears of joy when he finally saw her back.  

 

This moment didn’t escape Kwon Jiyong’s eyes and he took the matter into his own hands.

 

Chanyeol started  running towards his Dara noona, with his eyes closed because of the intensity of this long awaited reunion and with his arms spread wide open to give her a tight hug. He squeezed her real tight. Oh God, this hug feels so good. Chanyeol thought to himself, smiling with his eyes still close.

 

“Are you working out now Dara noona? You arms seem to be stronger and muscular?” Chanyeol asked while hugging “her”. He slowly opened his eyes expecting to see his Dara noona’s angelic face.

 

He begun reciting all the prayers that he has learned since he was little for he really needs all the help that he can get because right at this moment, instead of Dara, he is hugging the CEO of the company, Mr. Kwon “the Dragon” himself.

 

Now he knows why they call him “The Dragon”.  His legendary nostrils are so enlarged with rage; it looks like fire will come out of it anytime. He is not exaggerating when he says the legendary nostrils can accommodate all the members of EXO inside with space to spare for Super Junior.

 

“Ahem, Chanyeol. Go to your dorm, NOW." Dara said to Chanyeol in her effort to save him. The boy is about to pee in his pants.

 

But Jiyong grabbed him by his collar and whispered to him, “Don’t ever do that again to Ms. Park.”

 

Chanyeol just nodded in fear and started sprinting towards the exit.

                                ------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter