Stalker Mode Activated

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It still hurts, Siwon.”

 

“Hush. It’s okay Bommie. I’m here. It’s okay. You’re not alone.” He said while hugging her and patting her back.  If only you’d notice me not as a friend, but as a lover, you won’t be crying anymore. Siwon thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Jiyong and Dara went out of the restaurant to look for Bom when Jiyong felt his body being jerked sideways.

 

“OUCH! It hurts!” Jiyong cried out in pain when Dara abruptly pulled him inside one of the stores.

 

Jiyong looked around and he was surprised to see that they’re in an adult store.

 

“Babe, I...I don’t know what to say. Don’t you feel embarrassed being here with me?” Jiyong shyly raked his hair while smiling.

 

Dara pulled Jiyong’s ear and coaxed him to hide behind a display of pleasure toys.

 

“What the hell?! These are…these are pl-ple-pleasure toys! You see?! These are s! Oh my God! Are those...I don't even want to mention it...Let’s get outta here Babe. If somebody sees us in this store, it'll be embarassing!” Jiyong is now looking left and right in a panic. He couldn’t believe how crazy Dara is.

 

“Quiet Babe! They might see us.” She whispered while crouching down behind a mannequin dressed in a lacy bra and thong. She quickly pulled him down next to her.

 

“Who? Who might see us? Why are we hiding?” Jiyong whispered. He is now questioning the sanity of his girlfriend.

 

Dara pointed towards the direction of Young Bae and IU with caution.

 

“Who is that woman with Young Bae? Do you know anything about this?!” Dara looked at him with accusing eyes. She looked at the two leisurely walking as if looking for someplace to eat.

 

“Oh, you mean IU?” Jiyong nervously asked. He already has a bad feeling that Bom and Dara are going to gang up on him because of his best friend’s stupidity.

 

“IU?...Isn’t she a singer from another company?” Dara craned her head up to find where the two went.

 

“Yes, Babe.” Jiyong whispered.

 

“So? Who is she in Young Bae’s life?” Dara is now growing impatient by the minute.

 

“Dara, we better get out of here before somebody sees us!” Jiyong tried to change the subject to get himself out of a sticky situation. He knows he’s in deep once Dara finds out that Young Bae asked IU out for a date.

 

Jiyong tried to drag her out of the adult shop while covering their faces with his suit and her handbag. The last thing he wants is for anyone to recognize them. Dara is now awkwardly being pulled by Jiyong which made them even more noticeable. They just stepped out of the store when they bumped into somebody.

 

“Excuse me. Sorry about that.”

 

Dara and Jiyong both looked at the person whom they bumped into and it’s IU and Young Bae!

 

Holy Mother of God! Jiyong thought. The last thing that he needs right now is this.

 

“Jiyong! Dara!” Young Bae looked at the sign of the store where the two just came out from and gave them an awkward eye smile. He's staring creepily at the two.

 

Dara, in a panic, pushed Jiyong away and said, “Babe! Why did you go wandering in that store? Sheesh. It’s embarrassing. What were you doing in there?” Dara innocently said while laughing nervously and playfully patting Jiyong’s back.

 

“Huwhaat?!” He looked at Dara, Young Bae and IU, his eyes are bulging. He couldn’t believe how Dara quickly recovered from humiliation and made him the scapegoat.

 

“You know what I’m talking about. You’re such a ert.” Dara said. She turned to Young Bae and IU and acted surprised to see them.

 

“Oh! Young Bae. I didn’t see you there. ” Dara said with a fake voice. “Who’s she? Your date?”

 

“This is IU, a friend. IU, this is Dara, my coworker and Jiyong’s girlfriend. You know Jiyong already, right?” Young Bae awkwardly said.

 

Dara’s face is now visibly disturbed by the developments. She’s so upset with the way things are unfolding.

 

“Hi, Dara. I’m IU. It’s so nice to meet you.” IU said with a smile.

 

“Hi, I’m Dara. Nice to meet you too, IU.” Dara simply said, trying not to sound irritated. She can see the way IU looks at Young Bae as if he’s the perfect guy on earth. She’s smitten alright. She’s got the look already…the look of love. Too bad, Young Bae is a douche bag. He’ll just make her cry. She bitterly thought.

 

“As much as we want to talk to you, Jiyong and I better get going. Unlike you Young Bae, we don’t have time to waste. We need to get back to Bom...uhm... what I mean is...we need to get back to work so you should too. It was nice to meet you, IU.” Dara sternly said and excused herself.

 

Jiyong just gave Young Bae and IU an apologetic look and whispered ‘She’s on her monthly period’. He started to run to catch up with Dara who’s already walking away, unaware of what Jiyong whispered.

 

When he finally caught up with Dara, he for making him the scapegoat earlier.

 

“Babe, that lie you told them will cost you. My pride doesn’t come for free.” Jiyong said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter