Forget the Past, Live for the Future

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The odometer of the Ferrari is hitting 200 mph. Images of Dara being held in the Lotus Pavilion flash right before his very eyes, making him tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

 

 

The city is fast becoming a blur for him. He’s now in the outskirts of Seoul, and little by little, the familiar surroundings of their hometown are coming into view.

 

 

A few more minutes and he’ll arrive soon at the Lotus Pavilion, the place where he vowed that he will never return to, but here he is, back to the place that used to haunt him in his dreams years ago.

 

 

Dara, I’m coming baby. I’ll be right there. Just hang tight…I’ll save you.

 

 

Meanwhile, back at the SMYG Building, President Psy is still bothered about the tattoo of the kidnapper and the bumper sticker. He’s seen those before but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Is he one of his employees?

 

 

His secretary entered his office and interrupted his thoughts.

 

 

“Sajangnim, I’ve brought you some food since you haven’t eaten.”

 

 

“Food?...” President Psy felt something familiar when he heard that word.

 

 

You need to take a break Sajangnim. Your people are not going to stop until they find Dara-shi. They’re not going to give up on the man with the tattoos. He’s the closest one that we've got to finding Dara-shi.”

 

 

“Food…Tattoos…” President Psy mumbled.

 

 

 She carefully started unpacking his lunch in front of him when all of a sudden, President Psy grabbed her hand and stopped her.

 

 

“I knew it! I remember where I have seen those tattoos before! Call Bom on her cell phone, PALLI!”

 

      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bom and Young Bae are sitting next to each other in Dara’s condo. He’s trying to offer her something to eat but Bom declined.

 

 

“Bommie, please eat. You’re trembling and going into shock and that’s not good. Please, even if it’s just one bite.” Young Bae pleaded.

 

 

Bom turned towards Young Bae and looked in his eyes.

 

 

God, I miss this guy. I miss his kisses, his eye smile, his caring ways and his abs. Heol. He’s just…

 

 

 

Young Bae felt Bom’s gaze at him. He turned to look at her and saw her plump lips.

 

 

Wrong move!

 

 

Gulp.

 

 

Slowly, he leaned closer to her. Right at this moment, all his rationale went down the drain and his overwhelming love for Bom resurfaced.

 

 

Bom’s lips parted to meet his and she slowly closed her eyes while he passionately tastes her sweet tongue, unable to fathom the gravity of their actions.

 

 

Bom was awakened from her trance when Young Bae pushed her away. She knew what he meant and couldn’t help but to give him a piece of her mind.

 

 

“Young Bae, if you’re not ready to love me in return, please don’t come near me ever again. You’re just making me believe in false hopes and I don’t want that. I already got over the pain the first time and I don’t think I can go through it again.”

 

 

She's right. Why did I kiss her? I’m  so stupid! Young Bae thought. He chastised himself for succumbing to his lingering feelings for Bom.

 

 

Young Bae was about to say something when Bom’s phone started ringing. She quickly brushed away her tears and left to answer her cell phone.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Bom answered.

 

 

“Bommie! This is your Uncle Psy! I know who kidnapped Dara, but I don’t understand… why would he do that?

You need to come here…Palli!”

 

 

“O-okay  Uncle Sajangnim. I’ll be right there.”

 

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong quickly got out of the car the minute he arrived. He doesn’t care if he’s bumping on people as he run towards the Lotus Pavilion. All he cares about right now is Dara.

 

 

Everything looks almost the same. The trees, the buildings surrounding the park, and even the smell, they all bring back a memory, a very sad and tragic memory that he tried to bury in the back of his mind.

 

 

He's running towards Dara but at the same time his mind is also transporting him back in that fateful afternoon with every step he takes.

 

 

He shakes his head trying to stop his mind from reminding him of the past. He must not dwell in the past but focus in the present.

 

 

He’s almost there and he can see the Lotus Pavilion. The red bridge that connects the pagoda from the other side is visible from where he is. Hundreds of lotus flowers are floating around the pond, the fragile cherry blossoms, slowly falls and drifts with the wind like freshly fallen snow.

 

 

 

“Aaaaaccckkkkk!” Jiyong screamed, when a hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder. He was about to throw him down and give him a chokehold when the man spoke.

 

 

“Hyung, it’s me Seungri!”

 

 

“What the hell?! How did you get here?!” Jiyong asked, clutching his chest from shock and breathing heavily.

 

 

“I was hanging on for my dear life on top of the back of the Ferrari the whole time. You were doing 200 mph and I thought I was going to die.”

 

 

“Seriously?”

 

 

“Yes! Have you forgotten that I am Seungri, the Master Slayer?”

 

 

“Pabo!” Jiyong smacked his head with enormous force.

 

 

“ What you did was the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! You could’ve ing died!”

 

 

“Never mind that Hyung! We still need to save Dara Noona!” Seungri said while rubbing his head.

 

 

They decided to split before they reached the entrance to have a better chance of saving Dara.

 

 

Jiyong slowly walked in middle of the park to get their attention away from Seungri. He’s ready for the battle. He trained w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter