Chapter 2 - Welcome to Club Sakura.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

"Welcome To Club Sakura."

~

Previously on How To Become A Host:

The stranger held out his hand and shot him a dazzling smile. “Hi, my name is Zhoumi.”

Henry felt his cheeks heat up and his heart skipping a beat. How in the world was he able to greet this handsome creature? 

~

Changmin rolled his eyes and grabbed Henry’s hand. Henry’s eyes widened as realization hit him and he tried to wriggle his hand out of Changmin’s iron grip. The latter scoffed at the futile attempt and shot his hand forward. Changmin bowed and led Henry’s hand towards Zhoumi’s outstretched one.

“It’s also nice to see you again, Zhoumi-sshi. This is my best friend Henry,” Changmin shot Henry a look and slowly let go of his hand. Henry gulped and mumbled a greeting, not looking Zhoumi in the eyes. The ground was far more interesting.

Zhoumi studied the shy boy in front of him, before he smiled again and softly took Henry’s hand to shake it in greeting. Zhoumi silently noted how soft Henry’s hands felt.

Henry felt his hand being squeezed by rough but slender fingers and couldn’t help but blush at the contact. Normally he wasn’t this shy, but there was something about the tall stranger in front of him that made him nervous.

Changmin noticed the interaction between the two and smirked. He knew Henry was gay and had thought about bringing him to Club Sakura for a while, but he would’ve never guessed he’d see some sparks between his best friend and Zhoumi on the first meeting. This was going to be interesting.

The third wheel soon frowned when the other two weren’t planning on releasing their hold and his stomach was starting to rumble. Plus, he too had come here with a mission. He needed to see a certain aegyo filled host again…

“Sorry to interrupt your little happy meeting, but I’m getting pretty hungry and I also need to see a certain host.”

“Of course Changmin-sshi. Let’s go to the lobby," Zhoumi gently released his hold on Henry’s hand and shot Changmin a smile. "If you’d follow me please," the host started walking towards the lobby with an amused Changmin and a flushed Henry trailing behind. 

~

A handsome, no wait scrap that, beautiful man was stacking some folders and turned around to call his colleague when he saw Zhoumi walking towards him with two clients trailing behind. One looked familiar but the other one was a new face. A cute new face he might add. Zhoumi gave a slight bow and stepped aside to show Henry and Changmin.

“Jaejoong-hyung, we have a new client,” he pointed at Henry who was still a bit red, “and I think you might remember Changmin-sshi.” He then pointed at Changmin who just smiled and did a little wave with his hand.

Jaejoong smiled and put down the stack of folders to properly greet them. “Hello. My name is Jaejoong,” Jaejoong gave a slight wink and smiled. “What’s your name little mochi?”

Henry blushed at the sudden nickname and quickly did a small bow. “My name is Henry. Nice to meet you. You are very pretty,” after the words left his mouth Henry slapped his hand in front of his mouth and tried to come up with an apology for calling Jaejoong pretty. Guys were handsome. Maybe Jaejoong didn’t like to be called pretty. Maybe he had just insulted the host. Maybe Jaejoong didn’t like people giving him lame compliments. Maybe-

Henry’s inner turmoil was interrupted by a giggle. He blinked and looked up from the ground to see Jaejoong stifle a laugh, Zhoumi looking quite disappointed for some reason and Changmin was rolling his eyes.

“Thank you for the compliment Henry-ah. You don’t have to worry, I know I’m pretty,” Jaejoong flicked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter