Chapter 8 - Lets get started.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8

"Lets get started."

Previously on How To Become A Host:

The others shouted their goodbyes as Henry and Changmin bowed and left the club.

They both wondered, with slight butterflies in their stomach, how the next day would go. 

Henry groaned and turned around, pulling the covers over his head. In the distance a song was heard repeating itself again and again. Henry huffed and shot his arm out from under his covers, blindly reaching for his cell phone. Slightly sticking his head out of the cocoon he was in, he peered at his phone with hazy eyes. Someone was calling him. Someone called Changmin.

"Chang... Min?" He croaked, as he heard a chuckle from the other line. "Why are you calling?"

"Wake up, you sound terrible." 

"Why thank you," Henry scoffed, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"For you always, hun." He could practically see the smirk on Changmin's face. "But, I'm not calling to give compliments."

"Oh, my Lord Voldemin, care to explain why you are calling me then?" 

"Well, my dear mochi, since you asked so nicely," Henry rolled his eyes, contemplating to just hang up and continue his sleep. He wasn't the nicest person on mornings and Changmin knew exactly how to take advantage of his morning grumpiness. 

"Go on," Henry bit out.

"Alright, alright. No need to get grumpy now. Open up, I'm in front of your apartment door." What?

"What?" He asked, hoping Changmin was just joking. Why would he be in front of his apartment door on a Saturday? Henry checked the calendar hanging above his nightstand. Yep, definitely a Saturday.

"Just open up! It's cold." 

Henry grunted and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. "Fine! I'll be there in a sec," he said as he stood up and went to his front door.

He opened his door, and a dashing Changmin greeted him. "Wow, you look horrible."

Henry just glared at him and walked to the kitchen, Changmin following and closing the door behind him. 

"Why are you here, hyung?" He asked as he stifled a yawn and looked at his best friend. "It's a Saturday morning, or did you forget what day it is?"

"I think, my dear little mochi, that maybe you are the one who is confused about what day it is. Did you forget what happened yesterday?"

Yesterday? What did he mean with 'yesterday'? The only thing Henry remembered was Changmin taking him to some host club. Wait a second...

"Oh my god!" Henry exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air. The events that happened the day before slowly filled his brain. Changmin and him had a debt to pay off. Crap. He should've never trusted Changmin with that stupid idea of his.

Changmin chuckled and grabbed his phone from his pocket. "I see you remember now. I think you also remember that we have host training today at 9 am. And seeing as it is 8.30 I reckon you should shower and get yourself ready before we are late."

Henry's eyes widened and he dashed towards his bathroom, shouting profanities as he ordered Changmin to make him breakfast. 

"Tch, and everyone always thinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter