Chapter 4 - Everything was going so well.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

"Everything was going so well."

Previously on How To Become A Host:

Zhoumi noticed how Henry’s gaze got stuck on a picture and couldn’t help but let out a long sigh. Of course he wasn’t the only handsome host here who could sweep Henry off his feet. Zhoumi braced himself for Henry’s answer.

“I think I’ll go with…”

Henry pointed at the picture and looked at Zhoumi. “… Seungri-sshi.”

Zhoumi tensed, but forced a friendly smile on his face as he nodded and turned around to tap Henry’s appointment into the system. Why Seungri out of all the hosts? He was known for being flirty and carefree and Zhoumi didn’t like that one bit. Frowning he punched in the information needed and ignored his sad thoughts about the mochi sitting on the couch.

When Zhoumi was done putting in the appointment he turned around and motioned for Henry to get up and follow him. “Seungri has another appointment in about fifteen minutes, but if the client doesn’t mind you can share the appointment.”

Henry nodded his head and followed Zhoumi through the dimly lit halls. He noted how broad Zhoumi’s back looked and how his suit fitted him perfectly, the black pants hugging Zhoumi’s legs and in all the right places. Henry silently scolded himself for thinking such erted thoughts and blushed as the man in question turned around and smiled.

“If you go through this hall you will enter the tea lounge. Seungri-sshi will be waiting for you there,” Zhoumi bowed and reluctantly left, cursing Jaejoong in his mind for booking him Tiffany this afternoon.

 “A-ah, thank you,” Henry softly called out as Zhoumi was already walking away. “Well, let’s see how this will work out, shall we?” He muttered, before he carefully made his way through the hall.

Suddenly, the hall became brighter and Henry was standing in a large room, walls painted a soft brown and the furniture looking fresh and comfy. A soft tune was resonating through the room and Henry blinked, adjusting his eyes to the light. He looked around and saw a couple of hosts walking around with trays full of teacups, sweets and colorful napkins. Small chatter was filling up the room and occasionally a squeal left the lips of one of the many ladies, and not to forget men, whom were spread out through the entire room, all looking dolled up and their ‘seducing mode’ on. Henry’s eyes were scanning the room until he found the person he was looking for sitting alone at a table, drinking what Henry assumed was a cup of tea.

His feet slowly led him towards his host for today and he nervously cleared his throat. “Ahem, Seungri-sshi? I am Henry. I am your client for today.” Seungri looked up and smiled, his smile turning into a smirk before he extended his hand. “Hi, the name’s Seungri.”

Henry shyly shook his hand before he went to sit down. Seungri let out a laugh and swung his arm around Henry.

“Why so nervous? I don’t bite,” Seungri smiled mischievously, “yet.” Seungri barked out another laugh when he saw Henry’s eyes widen, his cheeks tainting pink. “Just kidding.” Seungri removed his arm and grabbed another cup from the table next to them. “Do you want some tea? We have the best tea in whole Seoul.” Before Henry could answer he already poured the tea into the cup and put it in front of Henry. Henry smiled in gratitude as he took a sip, savoring the sweet taste of the tea.

“So, what is a little chipmunk l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter