Chapter 6 - Train to become a what?!

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

"Train to become a what?!"

Previously on How To Become A Host:

“What the hell is going on here?”

Henry opened his eyes and gulped, as he looked at possibly the most handsome man he has ever seen in his entire life.

Oh . 

“This is not what it looks like.”

Changmin was the first to speak as he got up from the floor, wincing slightly as he rubbed his sore shoulder. Henry stayed quiet and pushed Jiyeon off him, grinning mentally when she released a yelp and landed painfully on the cold hard ground.

“Then, please, Changmin-sshi, enlighten me about the events that just happened.”

“Look, Yunho-sshi. If someone has to take the blame it’s that thing over there,” he pointed at Jiyeon whom was glaring at nothing in particular. “She is pure evil and she needed a reality-check. Plus I think, no wait, I know that everyone here agrees with me.”

Yunho let out a sigh as he looked at the damage. Deep down he knew Changmin was right, but as the owner of Club Sakura he couldn’t be biased. He had to make a decision purely based on what he just heard and saw, and right now Changmin and his friend looked more in the wrong then Jiyeon. And he hated that fact.

“I know what happened Changmin-sshi, but whatever the situation may be one can not and will never insult a client. And to make matters worse you and your friend just broke the vase that stood here since the opening of Club Sakura.” Jiyeon had a smug smile on her face as Yunho said those words.

“Do you have any idea how expensive that vase is?”

Changmin shook his head, understanding Yunho’s words, but also not giving a damn when he unfortunately glanced at Jiyeon again. “No, Yunho-sshi.”

“The vase is 1,6 million dollar.”

There were gasps heard around the lounge and Henry’s eyes widened. If they had known how much the vase was they would’ve never gone through with the plan. Henry wanted to sink through the floor out of embarrassment.

Jiyeon decided to break the silence and broke into fake sobs. “I’m so sorry Yunho-oppa! They just attacked me and tackled me to the floor. I wanted to tell them to take this somewhere else because of the place, but they kept insulting me!”

Changmin saw red and bit his lip to prevent another snarky comment leaving his mouth. Fighting again wouldn’t make things better. Certainly not in this situation.

“That’s not true!” Henry yelled, shocking most of the people around. “You are a mean person who deserves to be hit in the face! You pushed me first and insulted those girls!”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened and she got ready to shot back an insult, but Yunho stopped her. He didn’t want another fight to break out.

“Alright, Jiyeon-sshi. I think we all have had enough of your behavior. I hereby ban you from Club Sakura. Please hand me your member card.”

Another round of gasps were heard. This was the first time someone was being banned from the club.

Jiyeon seethed on her spot on the floor and got up, stomping her foot on the ground.

“This is not fair!” She glared at Changmin and pointed her manicured index finger at him. “He is the one who insulted me and yet I’m the one whom is being thrown out!”

“Jiyeon-sshi, we can all confirm that over the past months of you staying here we had a lot of moments where you weren’t all too nice to our clients and hosts. And that is something I can’t tolerate. The only reason we let those moments slip was beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter