Chapter 5 - Payback is a . Literally.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

"Payback is a . Literally."

Previously on How To Become A Host:

Henry’s eyes widened as she let go of his collar and he landed on the floor again. Jiyeon turned around to face Seungri, sitting on the chair previously occupied by Henry and let out a loud giggle. Completely ignoring Henry on the floor she started to shamelessly flirt with Seungri.

“.” Henry whispered as he glared at the blonde girl giggling obnoxiously. “We’ll see who’s making who regret something.”

I have to find Changmin; Henry thought as he got up and slapped some dust off his pants. “I’m sorry Seungri, I’m going to the toilet. I’ll be right back.”

Seungri nodded while looking at him with a worried expression and Jiyeon send him a glare as he turned around and went in search of his best friend. Where the heck was Changmin anyway? Henry hadn’t seen him in like an hour or so.

Lost in thoughts Henry wandered around, jumping 10 feet in the air when two hands suddenly covered his eyes. And of course, being the manly man he was, he let out a very manly scream. He heard someone laugh and he would recognize that laugh anywhere.

“Changmin~” He whined as the hands disappeared from his eyes and he turned around to face his best friend. “You scared me!”

“That was the plan, idiot.”

Henry pouted as he slapped Changmin’s chest, but stopped as he remembered what just happened a few minutes ago. Changmin noticed the sudden change in attitude and quirked an eyebrow.

“What happened?”

“Everything was going fine until some blonde showed up, shoved me from my chair and threatened me for talking with her ‘oppa’.” Henry balled his fists as he gritted his teeth in anger thinking about the incident.

Changmin’s eyes widened, before they narrowed dangerously. “Where is she?”

“No, wait.” Henry grabbed Changmin’s arm before the other could storm in the lounge and kill the girl. Not that he minded anyways, but he wanted a little revenge. He wanted that Jiyeon girl to know not to mess with this mochi.

“I want a little revenge. Just enough to make her cry and run home to her rich daddy.”

Changmin chuckled and shook his head. “Wow. What happened to my innocent best friend?”

“Payback is what happened.”

After coming up with a plan they made their way to the tea lounge. Changmin came up with the brilliant idea to somehow have Jiyeon knock over the huge expensive looking vase at the entrance of the lounge and blame her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter