Chapter 10 - Lesson 2: Are you ready?

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10

"Lesson 2: Are you ready?"

Previously on How To Become A Host:

"In the door opening stood a guy with tousled light blonde hair and a very colorful outfit. His eyes were perfectly lined with eyeliner and he had the biggest smile plastered onto his face.

"Etiquette teacher present! G-Dragon at your service!"

"Jiyong! What the hell are you doing here?" 

Jiyong, or G-Dragon as he called himself, grinned and bowed. "I heard we have two new trainees, so I couldn't resist to come see them and teach them some etiquette lessons!"

Key shot up from the floor and glared daggers at Jiyong. "Yah! You messed up my hair!" Jiyong chuckled and gave Key a wink. "It wasn't that good to begin with."

Gasps filled the room and Henry was sure he saw smoke coming from Key's ears. He went to stand behind Changmin just in case something big happened. Key flipped his fringe and smirked. "At least I won't ever make the huge mistake to plaster some seaweed on the side of my head. Glad you passed that stage."

Junsu let out a quiet giggle and Yoochun whistled. Yunho quietly groaned and prepared himself to break up a fight, but contrary to what everyone thought Key and Jiyong suddenly broke out in laughter and gave each other a quick hug.

"How are you Ji? Long time no see," giving Jiyong a smile Key lightly smacked his arm. Jiyong grinned and nodded. "Long time no see indeed Kibum."

Henry was thoroughly confused and knitted his eyebrows together. "What is going on?" He whispered against Changmin's back. The latter shrugged and watched the scene.

Yoochun chuckled and put Junsu down on the floor again. "No worries Henry. These two are long time friends. They have been like that for forever. I think we should have been shocked if they were nice at each other in the beginning." Henry nodded with an open mouth and blinked. He wondered who else had strange friendships at the club.

Swinging around Jiyong bowed to Henry and Changmin. "I assume you are the new trainees?" He got two nods as an answer.

"I'll be your etiquette teacher here at Club Sakura! If you'd follow me please," he was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter