Chapter 9 - Lesson 1: Concepts and nicknames.

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9

"Lesson 1: Concepts and nicknames."

Previously on How To Become A Host:

"Well then," Key pulled open a drawer and grabbed measuring tape. He turned around and gave Henry and Changmin a once-over.

"Let's get started."

"Stay still," Key glared at Changmin who was constantly moving and wiggling his arms. "I'm almost done."

Changmin sighed and rolled his eyes. He hated fitting sessions. Something about people touching him made him uncomfortable. Unless it was Yoseob. Henry just laughed while he sat next to Yunho, his fitting session already done. 

"Okay, I'm done," Key placed the measuring tape on the table and scribbled down Changmin's last measurements. He twirled around, eyes twinkling. "I already have so much ideas for our next theme week Yunho-hyung!" 

Yunho chuckled and stood up. "That's good! Write your things down and present them tomorrow at the meeting. I'm sure the hosts will like whatever you designed."

"Tch, of course. I'm a genius."

"Sure you are. Now if you'd excuse us, Henry and Changmin need to get their own nicknames," Yunho grinned and Key looked in his hand mirror, fixing his fringe. The diva smirked and put the mirror on the table again. "I'm going with you. These two will never survive Yoochun and Junsu alone."

"Nicknames?" Henry questioned. 

"Yes, every host here has a certain nickname whom the clients will call him or know him by. When it's difficult to create a nickname for a host a certain image can also be created. For example: Yunho-hyung here is known for his chocolate-abs and his nickname is U-Know."

Yunho blushed and coughed awkwardly. "Ahem, well you already know Kibum is called Key and he is known for being a diva." Key placed his hand on his hip and smirked. "Got that right, Jung."

Henry nodded, quite liking the idea. He wondered what kind of nickname he would get. He already knew Changmin would probably go with the nickname 'Max' as it was given to him by his friends since kindergarten. 

"Shall we go then?"

The other three nodded as they walked after Yunho, Key locking the door behind them. "Yoochun better keep his erted comments to himself this time," he muttered. 

"Yunnie! Who are these fine boys?" Yunho and Key mentally face-palmed as the self-proclaimed president of the 'YunJae 4 Ever' fanclub greeted them from behind his desk.

"Still looking at those pictures of Junsu when we went to the sauna?" Key asked as he raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. 

Yoochun gasped dramatically and covered his chest with both hands. "What do you take me for?" 

Key snorted and rolled his eyes. "ert."

Seeing the weird conversation Key and the man named 'Yoochun' were in, Henry and Changmin decided to just be quiet and wait until they were spoken to. Yunho thought otherwise and cleared his throat, "Yoochun, where is Junsu?"

Yoochun grinned and motioned downwards. Everyone frowned, trying to understand why Yoochun was pointing at his desk, but were shocked seconds later when a disheveled looking Junsu crawled out from under the desk. His face was as red as a cherry tomato and he wiped his hand across his mouth.

Key was the first one to react. "Oh my god! You've got to be kidding me!" He burst out into a set of giggles and gasped for air. "This is gold."

Yunho looked scandalized and Changmin quickly covered Henry's eyes, while smirking at Yoochun. 

"Yoochun! How many times did I tell you NOT to have in the office! This is getting ridiculous. Yesterday Hyungjoong told me he caught you two behind the bar! Is your libido that high?"

Junsu looked ready to get swallowed by the ground and Yoochun just grinned and folded his arms behind his head. "But Yunnie, my Junsu is so y I just have to take advantage of him. And don't be a hypocrite here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter