Chapter 1 - A Host Club?

How To Become A Host [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

"A Host Club?"

~

"H-hyung! Wait!" Henry struggled as Changmin dragged him across the street, not even paying attention to the screaming mochi struggling to get out of his grasp. Henry finally twisted his hand and slipped out of Changmin's iron grip. "Hyung! Why are you in such a hurry?" Changmin finally turned around and huffed.

"I'm not in a hurry, I'm just excited to show you a place I discovered two weeks ago." 

Henry pouted and pointed at his wrist. "You could've just told me where the place was instead of dragging me across the street you know?" Changmin rolled his eyes.

"If I had told you where the place was it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it? Now, come on we still have some streets to go." 

Henry stuck out his tongue but nevertheless took Changmin's hand again and followed the elder, having no clue what the other was up to. 

~

“Welcome to Club Sakura, where your dreams will become reality. How may I help you?”

A young man with sharp features bowed and let a soft smile grace his face. The group of girls standing at the entrance giggled and pushed their friend forward. The girl blushed and got a flyer out of her pocket. “Ehm, w-we saw this on the s-street and thought it was f-f-fun to try this out. Do you h-have any r-recommendations for us?”

The young man chuckled inwardly as the girl stuttered out her sentences. It was always fun to get new customers and definitely when they were young girls either from high school or college.

“For such beautiful girls always,” the young man winked and led the girls inside, ignoring their giggling and fawning over him and the other hosts whom where now in sight. “If you’d like to take a seat here,” he pointed towards a few black leather sofas, “I’ll be back with the choice book and you will be able to choose a host who suits your taste the most.”

With a last bow the young man turned around and walked away to get the choice book. The girls were looking around the club, mouths agape and eyes full of wonder. More hosts came into view, each as handsome and elegant as the other. Some were already with clients and others were bringing around drinks, answering calls or chatting with new customers.

After a few minutes a different host came back, the choice book secured under his arm. He bowed to the girls, who were openly checking him out and blushing as he smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

“Hello, my colleague is helping some new customers out, so I’m here to help you choose a host. Are you familiar with the concept of a host club?”

The girls nodded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter