Surprise!!!

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

 

"Don't you dare remove that dress or I'll kill you" Eunmi threatened me as she scream at my face. Gah, is she serious?

"But this is not what I signed for. I told you, comfort is my priority that's why I want to wear pants" I fired back at her while looking at my reflection in the mirror. The thing is I don't like what I am wearing right now. I should have not worn this, it's uncomfortable.

Well for everyone to know I didn't pick this myself. This girl who is looking at me right now like as if she wants to marry me picked this lingerie. I mean this red strapless gown that I'm wearing. I admit I love the color because it's GDs favorite color. But this is not what I have on my buying list, more on my not to buy list. I was thinking of buying a simple shirt, a skinny jean (so I can show-off my y ) and a pair of comfortable doll shoes. But this girl talked me into buying this strapless dress and this horrible four inched stiletto heels.

Why too much preparation? Okay just a recap, Eunmi my fashion consultant aka bff, entered my name to a Bigbang dating game. And by struck of luck, I won the dating game. So immediately after that I was literally dragged to the mall by my ever loyal bff. Because I was so high high I'm so high that day, I let this girl run my show. She was the boss from shopping for the perfect dress, to picking the perfect pair of stilettos. Now I think I'm regretting everything. I should have not brought her along that day. I'm not used to wearing a dress (skirts are eww!) and these heels are killing my feet. Wait there's still time, I could still change what I'm wearing!

"Oh no you don't, you're not changing anything. You look hot, no let me say that again, you're perfection. Like a goddess. I must say, who would have thought that you're a woman. Omg! Once GD sees you he'll go crazy over you!" she said while staring at me like a proud mother hen. To be honest I want to murder her right now.

"If GD sees me he'll feel bad. Look at these heels, I think my big toe just died" I snapped back at her. Isn't it obvious that I don't feel comfortable at all?

"Hey at least you have a reason for GD to carry you. Once he'll notice you're in pain, he might give you a piggy back ride" Eunmi reasoned out.

Point taken! Omo, the vision of GD giving me a piggy back ride is so..... so...

"Okay you can scream now SunMi, I know you like the idea of being a damsel in distress. Or better yet snapped out of it" Eunmi teased me. We really think alike.

I smiled at the thought; imagining Jiyong oppa doing that will be dream come true for me. I accidentally gazed at the wall clock and I realized it’s already 6:45pm. Any minute from now, my service will arrive. I have to focus now!

Waiting for my service to arrive, I can't help but too think that it would be great if Jiyong oppa will fetch me with his white Bentley. But its okay, I'll settle for a service for now. Once Jiyong oppa and I fall in love....

"Yow, I didn't mean to interrupt your dream Cinderella but your limo is here" Eunmi spoke out of nowhere, and yes she interrupted my day dreaming again.

I grabbed my purse, run towards the door and opened it. There I saw, the white stretched limo that will take me to my prince.

I bid my goodbyes to my fairy godmother aka bff Eunmi and headed towards the limo. I said hello to the driver who opens the door of the backseat of the limo for me. I was thinking ahead of the possible events in the date when suddenly....

 "Miss watch it" "Omg Sunmi your head" the driver and Eunmi shouted in panic.

"What? Ouch" I screamed in pain. The nerd in me didn't even warn me. I bumped my head at the door of the backseat.

Eunmi ran towards my side and the driver was shocked that he couldn't speak. Me? I want to cry at that very moment.

"Sunmi are you okay? Why are you not looking" I heard the amusement in Eunmi's voice.

I looked up at her and the driver; both of them look like they’re going to burst off laughing.

"I'm okay see, don't worry. Let's just laugh it off" I smiled at both of them. Gee, my forehead hurts!

"Your forehead is swelling, let's put an ice on it first. I'm sure GD will understand if you got late for few minutes right ajhussi?" Eunmi looks at me and at the driver asking for help to convince me.

"Of course Miss" the driver spoke smiling at both of us.

Late? Who? Me? Hell, no! Swelling or what I don't care, I have to be there on time....

"No it's okay, we'll be going now. I can't let my hubby I mean Jiyong oppa wait any longer. And no buts" I stopped Eunmi from speaking anymore and bid goodbye. No way will I let KWON JIYONG aka MY FUTURE HUSBAND wait for his bride. I actually feel like a bride right now in this limo except I'm wearing a red dress.

 

EUNMI POV

I had a bad feeling about this. Sunmi is always a klutz; it doesn't matter if she's on stationary or in dynamic motion. What if she blew this date over? Well I better follow her. I know it's bad to spy over someone else's date but she is not just someone. And this is very important to her, so just to be sure that everything will turn perfect. Now I have to find my spying suit and the directions in Google maps...

 


 

Meanwhile....

 

TOP POV

"Hyung if I was girl, I would have dated you!" Seungri blurted as he was looking at me. Seriously, did he just found out that I'm this good-looking? This kid aish...

I was looking at my own reflection. Donned in a black Calvin Klein wool suit with matching mini dotted die tie and a pair of Black Loubotin shoes (and not spiked-have to look gentlemanly today), damn I look freaking hot. Even my own self is falling in love with me... That girl is so lucky....

"Yow, Narcissus hyung, you're going to be late" Youngbae once again being a smart destructed my concentration.

"Narci what? Who the hell is he and its only 6:30pm. The date is 7pm. Even my ride is not yet here" I fired back at him. This guy is spoiling my “me” time. I'm aware of the time you know.

"Hyung its Narcissus, I knew you're not that bright but even a 7th grader knew who he is. He's part of the..."

"Whatever smart number 2. You should stop hanging out with Youngbae. I'm starting to hate you more now" I cut Daesung off. I thought we were a couple? Fans even made a name for us, ToDae, but his betraying me now. Being with Youngbae, now I had to deal with 2 smart asses. I went back at the mirror admiring my reflection.

"Hyung you have to change that habit of yours. We know you're handsome but isn't it too much" Jiyong spoke all of a sudden which caused the 4 of us to jump. We thought he was sleeping.

"Yah Jiyong, stop scaring us like that. Speaking all of a sudden when we thought you're sleeping. And just so you know the ladies loves me. They even say that I can impregnate them with just my eyes" I snickered back at Jiyong. That's what really my fans say.

"Well hyung, good luck impregnating Kim Sunmi, the girl who called you her second bias" Seungri teased me while showing his evil smile. He really had to rain on my parade! I will take revenge now. As I was going towards Seungri's direction to kill him, I heard a honk.

"Whew saved by the bell, hyung your ride is here!" Seungri announced to the world as if we didn’t hear it. He looks happy to be saved.

I looked at the 4 guys surrounding me. "Well ladies, I'm going now. Don't forget to lock the doors and the gate of my villa or you can stay. Guess who's the lucky guy tonight? Yeah that's me! Choi Bigbang's TOP Senghyun" I waved my hands at the 4 lonely ers. I can't wait to meet this Kim, Sunmi!

 

Youngbae Pov

As TOP hyung's limo drove along, I had a bad feeling. Too much arrogance, what if he blew this one over? Oh well, he's a grown up man now. He can survive. Wait why do I feel like there are 3 pairs of eyes looking at me right now at the same time? I looked at my back and the three musketeers are eyeing me as though something's wrong. Oh no!

"Yes, Youngbae-yah, you'll babysit TOP hyung" My bff just answered my question in mind. Wait erase that, he's not my bff anymore!

"Yah Jiyong, that's not fair. Do I look like a babysitter? I Object!" I almost shouted at his face. "Why not let Daesung do that, he knew TOP hyung more"

Daesung looked at us as though we're crazy."Hyung I'm worried too but if TOP hyung found out that I'm spying on him, he'll kill me! We're a team right, let's just all go"

"We can't, TOP hyung will know that we're following him. It will be hard to spy on groups." Jiyong replied to Daesung. Yeah he has a point.

"Then I'll go" Seungri spoke for the first time

The three of us looked at each other and shouted in unison "No"

Seungri sighed in desperation. "Why not, you guys are pinpointing to each other. I'm the wise option so let me spy on them"

"No way, you're a blabbermouth. And you on spying. 5 seconds with them and you'll blow your cover" I scolded the maknae. He will never pass as detective conan.

At the end, we decided to play the game of luck where you get to pick toothpicks. The longest one is the winner. And sad to say, I'm the winner!

 


 

At Myungwolgwan restoraunt…

 

Sunmi POV

 

Okay im here now... Wow, this sure is the most expensive restaurant in South Korea. It’s true, housed as it is in a painted hanok-traditional wood-frame Korean architechture. Haha, that's from wikipedia, I did my research, excited much...

As I entered the restaurant, I get stunned at how big it is. I look around and even the wall looks delicious (yes, I am hungry now). Saw a few people but wait they are wearing dresses too but not as formal as mine. Oh no am I overdressed? I should have just....

"Miss Kim Sunmi?"

A guy wearing a black suit called my attention. I nodded in response.

"Please follow me; your date is waiting for you at the garden"

I was amazed, not everyone has the ability to reserve the garden view side of this resto, unless you're Michael Jackson, who ate here years ago. Oops, may he rest in peace.

As we walk towards the garden, I caught a glimpse of the Han River. Omg! This is so romantic. My man sure knows how to pick the right venue of our reception, I mean date.

Then there he is facing the Han River and his back towards me. Even his back side is a perfection (not his , I'm not looking, okay you caught me I peaked. Haha). He seems to be imagining something.  I wonder if he's as excited as I am. I took another step towards him but I got blocked by Mr. Lee Byunghyun, Bigbang's manager.

"Miss Kim Sunmi, I'm Lee Byunghyun, manager, congratulations for winning. And as YG Family promised, I leave you now with your date. Enjoy"

I smiled and approached my man. A few more steps and I can see him. Like in most drama, my man turn slowly towards my direction and my jaw just dropped....

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Seunghyun, you're date"