A dating game... hmm...

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

 

Good morning! Wait its morning again.. Gee, time truly is fast. It feels like I just closed my eyes and now, its time to work again... Meaning, back to my boring life. Again. Well before that, let me first greet my hubby, "Good morning Yeobo! Why are you looking at me like that? You want a morning kiss?! But I'm shy. Oww come on! Don't pout like that... Fine.  you win!, I will kiss you. Mwah!!"

Gosh, I look stupid. I just kissed a life sized picture of a man. Eherm, my man. The man I'll be marrying someday. I can't stop myself from giggling and I'm sure blushing too. Gah Kwon Jiyong, my man, the man of my dreams, the father of my....

"Yow day dreamer wake up. Get back on earth. It's already 6:30 am and you'll be late. You need to work you know." Oh,btw,that's Eunmi. My ever loyal bestfriend who shouted and brought me back to reality.

"Way to go Eunmi. Thank you for destroying my day dreaming again." i turned my back at her. "It's too early, it's just 6:40am. What?! Shoot I'm running late!" I run as fast as I can to my bathroom after saying goodbye (for now) to the man of my dreams,.

 

After 30 minutes of taking a bath and preparation. I bid goodbye (again) to the father of my future kids and went out of my bedroom door.  **Ring ring....** Shoot it's my boss calling me this early morning..

EunMi: "Sunmi I forgot to tell you that I'm entering your name to a Bigbang dating game. But I have to know who your second bias is? hmm.. I wonder why would they ask that. Of course everyone wants to date their ultimate bias!! oh well.. who is it SunMi?" (SunMi is currently talking to her boss on the phone and is not aware that Eunmi is asking her a question..)

SunMi: "Hello sajangnim, neh. I left the pictures on your table"

EunMi: "Yah Sunmi. Who's your 2nd bias?"

SunMi: "Aniyah sajangnim. I left the pictures on TOP of your table. Neh. it's just On TOP of it" (i was shouting now. Geez.. that old guy needs a pair of new ears.)

EunMi: "Okay Sunmi, you don't have to shout. I already put TOP. I knew you also like him. You're just pretending you don't."

I rushed back at Eunmi but my feet is itching to go out of the house. I'm freaking late. "I got to go Eunmi. Do you need anything? I'm really rushing now. What is it?"

EunMi: "Oh it's okay I got it. Off you go now. See you later!"

 

I bid goodbye to Eunmi and run as fast as I could. Off to work. Yeah i'm so good, I caught the bus heading to my work place at Gangnam. In Gmarket Corporation located at Gangnam, Seoul. Yes, not to brag but I'm working there. Pretty cool huh? well I just got lucky, got good grades in school, and got accepted immediately by my first choice of work place. Now here I am, one of the top caliber photographers of GMarket. Well that's what I think..

Wait enough of me. I'm getting nearer...One more street and, there you go.... the full life size poster of Bigbang talking about their last 3 Alive concerts here in Seoul. And I'm going! Ohh wait.. There's Daesung and Seungri my favorite maknaes. Taeyang, the bff of my hubby, the future bestman in our wedding, the singer of our themesong MAKE LOVE. Then TOP, the other rapper, enough of him not really fond of already-rich-kids-before-debut type of idols. And now let's go to the next picture, there he is! MY MAN! The groom in my future wedding. The father of my ***booogsh*** "Ouch! Ahjussi be careful driving" one man shouted towards the bus driver. I thought my first kiss was stolen by the couch in front of me. Yeah news flash the lead star here is the founder of NBSB group, NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH group.

"Mianhe everyone, a dog crossed the street" the driver replied while scratching his bald head.

Oh well lets continue with my daydream...Dear God. Please give me a chance to spend one day with Kwon Jiyong. Just one day!

I went through the same routine in work everyday. Take pictures of this new shirt, pictures of new shoes, take pictures of this and that. Same routine...that's why it's kinda boring. Time check. 5 pm. Finally I can go home. I wonder if Eunmi had a great day...

 

==Fast forward==

"You what?!" I screamed on top of my lungs. What the did she do?! I just arrived from home and learned that my bff did something stupid... Dating game? Eeww!

"You just destroyed my eardrum Sunmi. It's just a dating game. What's the big deal. You just said that you would do anything just so you could spend a day with THE G TO THE D." She smiled innocently.

I can't believe what she did. Rather I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. A dating game? That if I win I'll be able to date GD. But it sound so desperate. And this girl aargh, she just looks at me as though she did a favor.

"Come on, isn't it great if your name got pick?"

Talk about luck of being pick. Yeah it would be great. Being the biggest lover of the golden boy of BIGBANG. I knew everything about him. Well you know what I mean being an addicted fan. But well i have to shake this girls head....

"I know. But seriously, why did you do that? It sounds too desperate and I'm not that desperate though."

Well maybe a little, holding hands with Kwon Jiyong, cuddling, and kissing. Wait..did i say kissing? Where did that come from?... But I can't help it. And then maybe a little...

"Gosh it's written all over your face. You got it bad Sunmi. Let's cross our fingers and pray. I have a good feeling about this" she look at me happily..

 

 

(Meanwhile... at the other side of the world....)

 

"Jiyong do you understand what is coming out of your mouth?" Yang Hyun Suk just blurted out of nowhere.

Today happens to be one of those weekly meetings where everyone just gathered to talk about everything under the sun.

GD: "Sajangnim do I really have to do this? I'm too busy?"

Yang Hyun Suk sighed in desperation. "Jiyong, I understand your concern but you all agreed that it is a great  idea. And we did an online poll on who's the member that the fans wants to date. You won fair and square".

"But sangjanim can I just pass on this one. I'm really busy. The world tour is taking most of my time. Can we just give this date to the runner up?" the tired Dragon complained which is kinda new to the leader who happens to always say YES when it comes to giving back to his fans.

"Jiyong is really tired. This world tour is taking a toll on him. Look at him, he never sleeps and eat properly. As his manager, I personally think that he needs to take a break"  Kim Nak Guk also pleads the case of G Dragon

"But we already did some press release. People are expecting Jiyong" the worried CEO said.

"But the press release was all about a date with ONE member of Bigbang and not specifically with G Dragon. We did the poll only to know who is the most sought after. Besides Jiyong won by only 50 votes" Lee Byunghyun explained.

YG: "Fine, let's give it to the runner up. So Sean, who's the runner-up in the poll?"

Sean: "The runner-up happens to be the guy who's still not here"

"Is that me hyung?" Seungri shows off his gummy smiles as he asked.

"Seungri-yah you're here and you're not late" Taeyang answered while shaking his head.

Daesung laughed with Taeyang's remark "Aigoo, is it me or Seungri's just plain stupid. Keke"

Seungri: "Hyung I just want to know. And besides, its been months since I last went out with someone"

YG: "Shut up Seungri, this is not a joke. And even if you happened to be the runner up i would do everything to manipulate the votes. You're still on probation due to that scandal incident"

The people inside the room laughed so hard because of scolding done by the CEO to the careless maknae.

"We already had a winner. Kim Sunmi, 24 years old. According to the details provided, she's a photographer. I don't know how to break this news to Seunghyun that... ***door opens***

"Break the news about what? Sorry got caught in traffic" TOP asked as he sits beside Daesung, looking really tired.

"About the dating game that we planned.."

Taeyang: "Hyung you're always late. What's new. It's a miracle that you're only 30 minutes late today" 

"Yah Youngbae-ah, why are you always this smart when you're making fun of your hyung" TOP fired back at the smiling Youngbae. When it comes to stating the real facts Youngbae is always correct.

"Old habits are hard to change, right hyung?" Jiyong lazily asked. God, Jiyong looks like dying due to tiredness.

"Seunghyun, I'll let this pass-"

"Kamsamnida, sajangnim. Regarding the dating game, I'm sorry I think that-"

"You're going to be replacing Jiyong. You're the one who will date the winner" the CEO answered with a slight tone of as-a-matter-of-fact.

TOP rose from his seat in an exaggerted way almost knocking off Jiyong who's currently looking at him in shock.

"Mwoh?! I was about to say that I won't be able to join because I want to take a rest from all the Alumni filming. Can I say no?!

"No!"  Who would have thought that everyone inside the room shouted the same words.

"But, sajangnim, Jiyong won the poll not me. What will happen to me if the winner is expecting GD and not TOP" he replied dramatically. Damn, he should look pitiful so that the CEO will leave him alone.

"Don't be sad, according to the ticket coupon, her next bias is you" Sean laughed while looking at Seunghyun.

"Oooohhh, TOP as a second choice? That's new." Seungri teased Seunghyun.

"You see hyung, you're not that good looking" Daesung added.

"Oh no someone's going to burst" Taeyang can't help but laughed with the two maknaes.

"Shut up, ladies! i'm no second choice. Fine I'll go!" Seunghyun was already fuming in anger. TOP is not a second choice. That's why his name is TOP!

"Okay now let's talk about Youngbae's upcoming solo album......

 

===1 week after===

 

"Sunmi!!! Wake up! This is not the time to sleep. You have a letter. And No, i did not open it" Eunmi almost slipped while running towards me. "Here open and read it"

She handed me an enveloped with a returning address at YG. I started opening it while trying control my shaking hands.

"You won the dating game!!! Congratulations! Wooohooo!!" she blurted and started jumping. Way to ruin the surprise. "Wah! Sorry, i just got curious ,so i opened it on your behalf" she immediately sat beside me  on bed.

"Well, it's okay..but i can't believe that I won a date with GD!!" and just like that we started dancing like crazy monkeys.

I opened the later slowly and there...  Starting with my favorite word of the day. CONGRATULATIONS. Then followed with YOU WON A DATE WITH ONE OF THE MEMBER OF BIGBANG.

"Why does it say a member of Bigbang? Why not GD?"

Eunmi snatched letter to me and started reading the details of the date.

"When: March 1, 2013 pm; Time: 7pm; Where: MYONGWOLGWAN located at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Seoul. Omg! You'll be having dinner at the most expensive restaurant in the whole South Korea. This is definitely GDragon. He's the only member who has a black credit card." she insisted.

"Gah! You're right. Omg! That's a day before my ticket schedule for alive concert!" waaaah! I'll be having a date with GD a day before their last 3 concerts here in Seoul. Lucky me!!!

"Oh no, GD will definitely get tired because of you" Eunmi looks at me naughtily.

"Yah, how could you say that to a pure girl like me" i tickled her. This girl really...

 

 

SunMi's POV:

After reading the letter from YG, me and my bestfriend EunMi went to buy a dress. Of course i need to look astounding on that day. I'm soooooooo excited for that day.