It's my turn.....

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

 

 

Lotte World, located at Sincheon-dong Sangpa-gu, Seoul......

 

"Okay Sunmi, I will leave you now. I promise I will try my best not spy on you even if I want to. Fighting!" Eunmi said as she raised her right hand like a girl scout, while crossing the fingers of her left hand behind her back. Yet, but once you turn your back back, I will follow you. She looks down to hide her smirk. She already plans the details of her spying game today. She even has their props inside her car that she has been itching to wear.  Sunmi would never notice her.

 

Sunmi stared at the entrance of Lotte World. She tried to catch her breath. This is the day that she is waiting for, the day that she'll be able to show Jiyong oppa how much she loves him. This is the real prince of her dating game. She can now hear the music of Make love on air. She tried to control her giggles. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound....

 

Forever you're my girl, (I never knew I'd find a love so true.  This one right here is just for you)...

 

"Yow, Sunmi, you're phone is ringing", Eunmi said.

 

Sunmi who is continously smiling while listening to the music of love seemed oblivious of what is happening.

 

Eunmi frowned and looked at Sunmi who seem to be entranced with her daydreaming. She went near Sunmi and grabbed her phone. She once again frowns and answers the call. "Yoboseyo, neh oppa, aigoo oppa you're so cute. Neh, do not worry about me; I will be going to have a great time. Neh oppa. Do not worry; I will try to control myself. I do not know about him but you know how people are especially once they see girls on miniskirts. Neh oppa, have a great day", then she ended the call and handed the phone to Sunmi who seem to finally comeback on earth.

 

Sunmi looked at her phone then look back at Eunmi, "Who is that? Is that Jiyong oppa?"

 

Eunmi gave her a mysterious smile, "Aniyo its Youngbae oppa. Keke. He is just checking up on you. Hmm.... Time check 10am, I think Jiyong oppa is waiting for you now. Off you go Beauty". Eunmi pushed her towards the gates of the amusement park.

 

Sunmi look at Eunmi while frowning, she was supposed to say something when she heard that someone calling her.

 

"Miss Kim Sunmi?" an ajhussi called Sunmi. She look at him recognized G-dragon's manager Na Guk sajangnim.

 

"Neh sajangnim, it's me Kim Sunmi". She approached Na Guk and bowed her head.

 

Na Guk smiled at her, "Miss Sunmi, here’s the letter for you to follow. Use the letter to find who's waiting for you". He smiled at Sunmi and handed her a piece of paper.

 

Sunmi looked at him in amazement and took the letter. Then she look up at Na Guk sajangnim, "Sajangnim, what do you mean? Who's waiting for me?"

 

Na Guk once again smiled, moved closer to her and whispered, "You will know once you search for him. Use the directions there. I'll give you a clue: The person who's waiting for you is wearing a pink shirt like yours."

 

Sunmi look at Na Guk with lots of questions written all over her face. Then the manager smiled at her and walked away. She looks at the letter that she is holding. Where is her Jiyong oppa? She looks through it and smiled, oh she get it. She had better start searching for her prince. Time is gold!

 

====

 

Eunmi smiled while looking at the excited Sunmi. She hopes finally, a happy ever after for her bff. She saw Sunmi look back and wave at her. She waved back and motioned 'Fighting' to Sunmi. Then she remembered the mystery caller of Sunmi. Or maybe it's too early for that happy ever after. She looks back and saw Sunmi frantically going through a piece of paper handed by Jiyong oppa's manager. She sighed loudly, fished out her phone and went through her phonebook to call that someone she knew who can help her in case of emergencies like today. After she dialed the number, she heard the ringing sound and that familiar voice.

 

"Neh Youngbae oppa, I'm here in front of Lotte World. Aniyo oppa, Sunmi just went inside to meet Jiyong oppa. Neh, oppa, we have a situation. Someone called Sunmi, fortunately I was the one who answered the call. Oppa, I think I made that Someone anxious. Neh oppa, arrasso". She ended the call and recalled what she said to that caller of Sunmi.

 

 All I said was blah blah blah.  Wait the caller got mad when I said that Sunmi is wearing a mini skirt. Then she looks at Sunmi again, oh no she is wearing shorts.  I thought she wore the skirt that I laid out on her bed.  Then remembered "Eunmi,  I am going on a theme park not a bar.  And remember, comfort first".

 

Oops, did she make that Someone furious?

 

====

 

Sunmi POV

 

Letter? What is this all about? Hmm... This feels like I am on Family Outing finding the ajhumma's and ajhussi's house but instead I am looking for my prince. Hmm... I look around, am I the only person here?  Where are the people? Why am I the only one here? Then I remember, Oh, I get it! It's Tuesday! Yeah school day and work day! You are really a dummy Sunmi.

 

I went through the letter that Na Guk sajangnim handed me. Hmmmm.... This looks tricky, wait, where should I go. Oh no, there is an indoor and an outdoor theme park! Where should I go? I flipped it, oh there are directions at the back of it. No, it's a letter addressed to me from Jiyong oppa!

 

Dear Sunmi,

 

Hello! It is me Jiyong oppa. Are having a hard time looking for me? Look at your right side.

 

I gazed at my right side. Guess what, Jiyong oppa is nowhere. Where is he? I am already wearing my glasses why I cannot see him. I read the letter again. It really says look at my right side. Where can he be?

 

While I was staring at the letter, I felt someone approach me, and “it” settled on my right foot. Hmmm.... That someone does not feel like a human. I gazed at whoever that is and too my surprise, it was Gaho. I almost screamed but I tried to stay calm (yeah Gaho is cute when he was just a puppy but now he is so big and I am scared of dogs!). I am scared especially when Gaho my right foot (Wah! I think I felt his drool all over my pink doll shoe!). I stayed on put, tried not to move but the truth is I want to run. Then I guess I was lucky because Gaho jumped over me. Gah, this dog is trying to kill me! I want to scream to Gaho to stop and do not kill me because I am his Mama! The truth is he is not attacking me, instead it seems like he wants to show me something.  Then I saw it hanging over his neck. I grab and remove it from his neck. After I removed it, Gaho sat beside me and just look at me. He seems curious over what I got from his neck. I look at what seems to be a piece of rolled paper. I opened it and it says:

 

Dear Sunmi,

 

Meet my son Gaho. Are you surprise that it is he and not I? Sorry.... Look over your left side and meet my daughter.... Jolie...

 

I gazed at my left side and I saw a cute puppy looking at me. It is Jolie, seating beside me and looking bored. Where did she come from? I did not hear her coming. And before I could even muster any scary thoughts over Jolie, she came up to me and showed a canister on . Even if I was scared, I took the canister off and opened it, there is a letter again, and it says:

 

Dear Sunmi,

 

Follow my kids and there you will find me.

 

Love,

Jiyong oppa ;-)

 

After I read the letter, I heard a whistle from somewhere, and then Gaho and Jolie stood up. Gaho came beside me and my foot again while Jolie came behind and pushed me with her head. Then another whistle came and the three of us charged onwards, Gaho leading the way and behind me was Jolie who seem to be guarding me in case I runaway. Not for long, I think we reach our destination. I stop and tried to catch my breath, gah, I think I need to work out; I am so not in condition. I looked around and I cannot find my aka kids. Where did they go? I got so worried that I was about to move and look for them. Before I could even take one-step, I felt someone behind me and something is poking my waist.

 

"Give me your cell phone and your wallet. Do not look at me, I am holding a gun, hand to me those things or else I will do something bad to you", an unknown voice came behind me. He seems to be a scary man. Wah, those dogs betrayed me. I am supposed to be on a date but here I am now, with someone who seems to be on his way to harass me.

 

I am so scared now. I tried to remain calm, "Ahjussi, please don't harm me. Here's my cell phone and my wallet". I took my cell phone and wallet inside my pocket and handed it over to the person behind me. Wah, Jiyong oppa where are you?

 

The person took my things and I swear I heard him chuckled. Then he moved away from me and said, "Great so we have no distractions over our date. Hi, Sunmi".

 

I turned around and I saw the person that I was looking for who scared me a while ago. My Jiyong oppa, who is now looking at me and smiling, while he puts my things inside his sling bag for safety keeping. I forgot to be mad at him and just stare in awe. He is wearing a simple pink jacket, a dark blue skinny jeans and pink converse shoes. Then I realized we are both wearing pink! Gah, we seem to be a couple.

 

Jiyong oppa smiled at me, "Sorry if I scare you. Here, this is for you. You look so beautiful." Jiyong oppa waved something in front of me. I look at it and smiled, he is so sweet, and he is giving me a long stem pink rose. Oh that's why I felt something poking my waist awhile ago. Well eventhough red roses are my favorite, this pink rose will do. 

 

I took it and smiled at him, "Thank you Jiyong oppa". Gah! My Jiyong oppa gave me a rose.

 

"You're so cute", he smiled and pinched my cheeks. Omo, my gift to him. I took it out of my pocket and gave it to him.

 

He took it and examined it closely, "Wow, thanks, did you made this chain for me? It's with my name Jiyong".

 

I nodded and smiled at him. I made him a chain; I cross-stitched his name on an apple stuffed toy that I made, about an inch in size. Yeah, I know cross-stitching is for nerds, well just for a recap I am a nerd.

 

I look at him and I saw him put the chain on his cell phone. He saw me looking at me and smiled then said, "Just to be sure that no one steal this one from me again", then he winked at me. I think I am on flat line now. Then I remembered the Prince necklace that Frog stole! Gah! I have to get it back; it does not belong to him.

 

"Come-on, let's move on with our date. Let us ride the Conquistador, or the Camelot Carousel. Wait what about World Monorail first. Oh wait, what about we eat first?" Jiyong oppa said while looking at me. "Sorry did I scare you? I am just looking forward to this day with you. You know I'm excited."

 

When I heard him said that, I wanted to scream so loud. Gah! My Prince said he is excited for this day.  Then I remembered the dull face of the Frog during our date. Wait! Why am I thinking about him? Stop it brain! I look back at Jiyong oppa and I smiled so widely him. "Jiyong oppa, thank you for saying those things, I am so excited to be here with you."

 

He leaned near me and added,"Aigoo, you're so cute when you blush"

 

He grabbed my hand and we walk around the first floor of Lotte World. This is weird; no one seems to be around. Even the rides have no line on them, not crowded. Where are the people? As I was so entranced with my thoughts, I heard Jiyong oppa called me.

 

"Sunmi, are you okay? It is okay if you do not like to ride the Conquistador. We can go to the other rides". He said while looking at me with confused look.

 

I shook my head furiously, "Aniyo oppa I was just curious"

 

"Oh okay, curious about what?" he asked.

 

I looked up at him, "Oppa, i just wondered, where are the people?"

 

He looked around smiled, "Oh, I have booked this day for the two of us, so we can have a great time".

 

I was so shock! Jiyong oppa surprised me with that revelation. He reserved the whole Lotte world for just the two of us. He is the coolest person ever! With that effort on our first date, if he asks me now if I want to be his girlfriend I will say yes immediately. I look up at him and I saw him looking at me with that beautiful smile again plastered on his face. I do not know what to say, I was so touched that I want to cry. He prepared everything to be special, just for me, "Jiyong oppa".

 

"Sunmi, where do we go first? You are the boss. I will-"

 

Before he could even finish what he is about to say, I hugged him so tight and whispered, "Jiyong oppa, gomawo. This day is the best day ever!" I felt him hugged me back at whispered, "No, thanks to you, I am happy again"

 

I smiled and closed my eyes while hugging my Prince; this is what dreams are made of….

 

"Why don't we ride the Conquistador first since we're all here at the First Floor? Enough of this cheesiness, it's making me dizzy!"

 

And like in most dreams, this is the part when I have to wake up. I pulled away from Jiyong oppa and look at a figure behind him. Jiyong oppa turned around and saw the start our nightmare.

 


 

One more and i'm out again for a month... I think.....