The villain is back.....

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

Everything seemed perfect, or that is what we thought....

 

Sunmi POV

 

Great, my perfect dream is starting to turn into a perfect nightmare.

 

"Hey, TOP hyung, nice to see you here. How did you pass the guards? How did you know we are here?  What are doing here?" Jiyong oppa asked the Frog, who is currently staring at me with the look as though he caught me again cheating on him. I gave him my evil stare while waiting for his answer.

 

He just continued giving me the evil look and said, "I came to buy some medications"

"In a theme park!" Both Jiyong oppa and I said at the same time. The Frog just shrug his shoulder, came near me and grabbed my right hand, "Who cares, come-on let's ride the Conquistador!" he pulled me towards the ride. I pulled Jiyong oppa since I was holding his hand.

 

The three of us approached the Conquistador. Wah! I think I am going to die it looks scary! I started to sweat and at the same time get cold. Wah does that makes sense. I wanted to back out.

 

Jiyong oppa look at me, i think he can sense how scared I was, "Sunmi, its okay, there are other rides here we can go to"

 

I was about to the say something when I heard the Frog spoke, "What the Amazon girl is a chicken? Haha. Even kids younger than you can ride this thing!"

 

Okay, so he was starting it again! I felt like my blood rushed through my head and I am going to explode any minute now. I look at him, "You Frog, I'm not scared! I will ride this thing!" And I march towards it, leaving the two of them engaged in a convo.

 

"Top hyung, you don’t have to say that to Sunmi? If she doesn't want to ride, you don't have to force her to," my Prince said, he is considerate unlike that Frog.

 

Then I heard the Frog laughed and said, "Haha, Jiyong, there are things in life that you have to try to experience living life to the fullest. When you try them now, you will not have any regrets tomorrow. The extreme rides here are what made this theme park famous. Why go here if you just want her to ride the Carousel? Let her try new things"

 

I stopped walking turned around to look at the Frog. I did not know he possess such knowledge. His face does not match his brains. Who would have thought that-?

 

"What? Am I genius or what?" the frog cut me off my thinking and passes through me with a proud smirk on his face. I just stared at him in shock.

 

"Well, that's TOP hyung, he may be quiet but well he is smart. He may be called a Bingu but he's intelligence is undeniable" Jiyong oppa said while looking at the Frog in adoration.

 

I look back at the Frog, who was smiling at me right now. He looks so happy. Wait, why is he wearing pink shirt and pink shoes too? Are we on a dress code? And the big question is why is he here?!

 

====

 

JIYONG POV

 

What is TOP hyung doing here with Sunmi and me? How did he know that I am taking Sunmi on our first date here at Lotte World? How did he pass the guards? Why is he wearing pink? (It is our date motif!) Why? How? When? Weh! Many questions are hanging over my head now. I kept looking at Top hyung, who is currently smiling at Sunmi. I look at Sunmi who looking back at Top hyung. Is that admiration I see on both their eyes? Oh no! Am I stepping on someone else's shoe right now? Is Youngbae right about his observation? Am I the third wheel here? Wait Jiyong! Relax, stay calm, and remember you are the “original” date, not Top hyung.

 

I shake my head, trying to shake off the negativities and after that I called Sunmi to divert her attention towards me, "Sunmi, come-on let's ride this. Let's show Top hyung that we are not scared".

 

I offered my hand to her; she accepted it and we made our way towards the Conquistador. We sat at the first row, Sunmi on my right side and to my surprise Top hyung on Sunmi's right side. Awkward, since Sunmi happens to be in between Top hyung and me. Then the person operating the ride told us to buckle up. 

 

Hmmm.... something's fishy here. The person operating this ride seems familiar.  I did not know the operators here wear costumes. The last time I was here, they do not have costume. And that was ages ago. Does this costume come with the reservation package?  This person is wearing a Panda costume and his voice seems familiar.

 

"Okay babies, suit up and enjoy the ride," The Panda guy said, that voice I think I heard it somewhere.

I buckled up and look to check on Sunmi's,. I find out that she has not figured out the locking mechanism of the belt. I can tell she is scared because her hands were shaking. I tried to help her buckle up but Top hyung beat me into it. Gah! Top hyung!

 

I look at Top hyung and saw him smirking at me. So he likes to play games, okay I will indulge him!

 

====

 

TOP POV

 

This kid thought he is the only one smart in Bigbang, well he did not see this coming. I would not graduate with Masterals degree in Dankuk Univ if I were not smart. Sure, I am not a major producer like him, but that does not mean I am stupid.

 

I really do not want to be here but something is pulling me towards this place. I was even surprised when I stop at this place instead of my doctor's clinic. I just called my doctor and he gave me some instructions, what medication to buy and stuffs. He told me to just rest but I cannot rest especially when I called Sunmi and learned that she is wearing skirt on this date. Gah, I recalled on our date that she wore a dress that seems like a negligee and now a mini skirt. Does she want to be in broad daylight? I do not know what came over me so I rushed myself here only to find out she's wearing shorts. This girl is driving me crazy. And the worst part is I saw her hugging Jiyong. I felt like I want to attack Jiyong. So I just distracted them and pulled her away from him. And boy, do they look surprise.

 

I am sure they were surprise to see me here. Well I am that good. How did know the date is here at Lotte World? Remember I sneak a peek at Jiyong's phone days ago. How did I escape his guards? Well I am good at negotiation and bribing. A few cash is all I need to give to the guard and I get in. Well as for the pink color, well let us just say that I had a little help over that one. From a certain familiar manager who happens to be passing in front of my very eye a while ago. Keke, Manager Na Guk. Well, he seems so scared of me when I approached him. I just said, "Hyung if you don't tell me the details of the date, I will tell CEO that I want you to be my new manager". Haha, just like that he spilled the beans to me. Well, for everyone to know, the managers, except Byung hyung are scared of me. They said I am too hard to handle. And well once I said that I want this certain person to CEO he will say yes to me. Why? It is because I will never give him limited edition action figures if he said no. Haha.... So just like that, I was able to know every little detail of this date.

 

And here I am now seating beside Sunmi on this Conquistador ride. I had to tell her things for her to take a chance and ride this thing. Gah, I hate it when Jiyong said those reassuring words to her. I sounded like a villain, when all I want is for her to try new things.

 

 I saw her having trouble with her belt so I helped her. Then I look at her smiled, she looked surprised. Why am I that rude on our first date for her to think that I will not help her now? I gazed at Jiyong who is also looking at me in shocked; I smirked at him. Sorry Jiyong, I got this on the bag. However, his next action surprised me. He held Sunmi left hand. Gah! This kid is making me furious! Now I think I am having a headache again. I have not taken my medications yet.

 

 I heard the operator speak, he looks funny with that Panda costume, but his voice seems familiar.   Before I could even react, the ride started to move. Slowly at first, I peeked at the Sunmi and saw Jiyong still holding her hand.  Comeon knock it off now! This is not a drama.  Wait, why do I seem like a jealous boyfriend? No, I am not jealous.

 

====

 

Panda POV

 

Whew, did they recognize me?  I hope not! Gah, I do not want the others from the animal kingdom to kill me if I blew my cover again.  I have to prove to them that Panda's do not just eat and sleep.  We Pandas are useful too.

 

==== 

"Ahhhh!" The three of them screamed in unison. Sunmi wanted to cry becaue she is so scared. Even if her Jiyong oppa held her left hand, he could not suffice her fears. She started to let go of Jiyong's hand, Jiyong on the other hand also started to let go. And just like that their hands got separated. She just shouted and shouted the whole time. This viking ride is really scary. Upon reaching the highest peak, she started tear up when she felt a hand held her right hand. And to her surprised, she hold his hand back. Then she heard him saying, "Its okay Sunmi, I am here, let's shout together".

 

Sunmi started to feel relax upon hearing those words and shouted together with him, the last person who she will think can calm her. Choi Seunghyun, the Frog, who is currently holding her right hand, shouting with her and soothing her fears.

 

====

The three went on and on the whole day. They went from one ride to another. What seems to be a twosome date turned to a date (not in a ert way) with Seunghyun tagging along. From the French Revolution to the Monorail, he keeps on bugging the two and especially pissing off Jiyong.  Surprisingly, Sunmi seems to be having fun and seems to be having more patience than Jiyong.  Jiyong on the otherhand keeps on giving Seunghyun a deadly stare.

 

"See the French Revolution is fun" Seunghyun said while walking ahead of the two.  He stops walking then turned around only to find Jiyong looking worried at Sunmi.  Then he noticed Sunmi looking pale.

 

"Sunmi, oh my God, you look so pale.  Are you okay?  Wait I will get you some water"Jiyong worriedly said.

 

Seunghyun snorted, "Jiyong, she doesn't need water. She needs some camera to capture these moments.  Look, her color is coming back"

 

Jiyong gave Seunghyun an evil stare and looks back at Sunmi. He saw her   looking at the rides and yes, her color comes back, what surprises him was the look on Sunmi's eyes.  Sunmi looks happy and proud.

 

Sunmi looked back at it, she wondered how she was able to ride that monstrous ride.  She thought she was going to die at first, but who would have thought she was able to do it    "Yeah, I can't believe I actually rode that thing".

 

Then Jiyong fully understand what Seunghyun meant, “You conquered it Sunmi, I was so proud of you" Jiyong replied back while looking proudly at her.

 

Sunmi gazed back at Jiyong and smiled at him. 

 

"Okay this is boring, I  am hungry.  Let's eat" Seunghyun once again disturb their moment.

====

 

Jiyong POV

 

Top hyung is really trying my patience.  First he followed us here, then he started acting as if he was the one on date.  He would always come in between Sunmi and me while we were walking. He would always decide which ride we go first. Then during the rides, he would always seat beside Sunmi.  The worst he would hold Sunmi's hand in every ride.  He would always be the one who tells her the soothing words.  I BECAME THE THIRD WHEEL! 

 

Now here we are walking again and he keeps talking it is giving me headache.

 

"Wait let's ride the Aeronauts Balloon Ride, they said it is fun.  I always wanted to-"

 

"How about we eat first". I in.  “I know this place-"

 

"Oh good idea. Let us go to Marche. The food there-"

 

I cut him off again.  "The food there is lame.  I know this place, the -"

 

Top hyung snorted, “No why don't we go to-"

 

"Nope, Sizzler is the best here" then I grabbed Sunmi's hand and pulled her towards the direction of -. But I felt some resistance.

 

"No we're going this way.  The food in Marche taste good" he was pulling the other hand of Sunmi on the opposite direction. 

 

"No we go here" pulls Sunmi.

 

"Yah, this way" he pulls Sunmi at the opposite side.

 

We both gave each other the evil eye and started engaging in a tug of war game. 

 

"STOP!" Sunmi screamed then wiggled her hands away from us. I saw her rearranging her clothes (which were disarrayed because of our pulling action) and fix her unruly hair. "Are you guys on lover's quarrel?" she asked. Then she grabbed our hands, "We go this way, I know a place, not that expensive and the food is superb" then we started walking while she was pulling us. 

 

====

 

DORAEMON POV

Oh no!  Shoot! Why are they going to Lotteria? That is not the plan.  Nam Guk hyung said the reservation is in Sizzler. Why are they going to the otherside?  Wait, I have to call the Hippo! I pulled my phone at my front pocket and dialed his number.

 

"Yoboseyo,  hyung!  They are heading to Lotteria. Neh hyung I will be there.  I mean we'll be there"

 

I look at the Panda walking towards me. I grabbed him and we run towards Lotteria.

 

====

 

HIPPO POV

I immediately called the Lioness to meet up at Lotteria. Upon reaching it, we saw the trio, Sunmi bouncing up and down while pulling the reptiles who were giving each other cold stares.  Then they approached the counter.  I nodded at the Lioness at the counter.  It is showtime!

 

====

 

Sunmi Pov

 

These two kids are getting on my nerves.  What is wrong with them?  I thought Bigbang were supposed to be brothers.  They look more as if they want to kill each other.  They always fight with just about anything, even the rides and the resto. I had to do something before they kill each other. I had to step in between them before Bigbang get disbanded.  What a news,  ' The leader and the eldest member of Bigbang called it quits because of Lotte World'. I shook my head and look at the two who seem studying the menu of Lotteria.  They look like kids who seem oblivious of things.

"So what do you guys want to eat?” I asked while trying my best not to laugh at them.  They look so lost.  Gosh, when was the last time they were here? My guess, probably ages ago. Ke Ke Ke.

They both look at me with puzzled looks written all over their faces.  Oh, I get it, rich kids like them aren't familiar with fastfood restaurants anymore.

"Okay, then I guess I'll order for the three of us. Why don't you guys go find us a table and let me do the ordering? "

And before I could even say anything more, the two of them rushed towards the counter and started ordering. I was going to go to find a table (which would not be difficult since we are the only customers), when I heard them ordering what seems to be the whole menu. I immediately jumped in front of the counter and cancelled their orders and just order food for three.

When we got to our table, the ajhumma in me took over, "Yah! You guys, are you going to feed the whole South Korea? Do not order food that you can't fit in your body. Tsk!". These kids, do they have any idea how to spend their money wisely?

"Sorry", the two answered in unison while bowing their heads.

I smiled, "Aigoo, you two are so cute".

The two look up at me and showed me their famous smiles. Wah! How can I stay mad at them?

 

====

 

Youngbae Pov

 

The whole meal was a success except the two lovebirds aka Jiyong and Seunghyun continued bickering.  Sunmi on the other hand seemed clueless about the two. The whole time the two reptiles kept on trying to get her attention.  It is actually amazing to see our leader and hyung fighting over Sunmi's attention. As for the four of us, we kept a low profile since the two reptiles are eyeing us like a hawk.

 

====

 

After the meal, the three decided to walk around Lotte World.  They passed through a Folk Village Store that sells traditional Hanbok. 

 

"Welcome to Folk Village Store, please come in.  We have traditional Hanboks here that you guys can try on" the girl in a Lioness costume welcomed them.

 

Sunmi looked at the girl.  That voice seems familiar. But before she could even speak, someone grabbed her arm. "Please be generous and try our products.  Pictures are okay, they serve as souvenirs," the Hippo guy said.

 

She was about to protest when she saw the two guys already wearing hanboks. That was fast of them to change.  Beside them are Doreamon and the Panda.

 

"We don't want to keep them waiting. You have to change" the Lioness dragged here again and helped changed.

 

After a few minutes of changing, she came out of the dressing room wearing a pink hanbok.

 

"Wow, Sunmi you look so-,

 

"- beautiful", Seunghyun cuts off Jiyong's speech.

 

Sunmi on the other hand started to blush.  Comeon two hot guys from Bigbang are looking at her as though she's the prettiest girl in the world.

 

"Okay picture, picture", someone said, disrupting her thought. 

 

====

 

Panda Pov

 

Wow, Sunmi noona is so pretty. If I saw her first, I would have asked her out. But then again, I do not want to be kick out of Bigbang. Keke.  Then I saw Jiyong hyung looking at her in pure adoration.  Hmmm... A light bulb flickered on top of my head.

 

I immediately pulled Sunmi noona and Jiyong hyung and positioned them on the backdrop of the store.  Wah they look like a bride and a groom.  Then I signaled Youngbae hyung to take photo. Youngbae hyung immediately complied with me and he started setting up the camera. He instructed the two to pose. Wah, I did not know he is a photographer!

 

"Okay guys, steady, one,  two-

 

"Wait! ", Doraemon interrupted.

 

====

 

Doraemon pov

 

"-two"

"Wait!” I interrupted the Kwon-Kim pictorial and I immediately pulled Top hyung.  I apologize to Jiyong hyung, pushed him aside and positioned Top hyung beside Sunmi noona. 

 

Sunmi noona is so beautiful of course she deserves to be partnered with the most handsome guy in Bigbang ahem, my Top hyung. Of course, my loyalty goes to my hyung!

 

"Okay,  Doremon, step aside,  okay guys smile,  one,  two-"

 

"Stop! “ I look at the owner own that voice, none other than the Panda.

 

====

 

Hippo pov

 

I want to strangle these two!  They said they want to stop the impeding war between the two reptiles but their starting a war.  As of this moment, I have not taken any picture since the two Looney toons are bickering for almost an hour on who goes first.  Gah!  I am having a head ache now!

 

"Okay guys, stop", I said but the two seems deaf.

 

"Jiyong hyung should be the first he's the leader and-"

 

"Aniyah,  Top hyung is older than him-"

 

"No, Jiyong-"

 

"No,  Top-"

 

"Ahhhhhhhh! " thank God,  the Lioness is not deaf. "Stop you two looney toons. I am having a head ache now!  Why don't we decide who wins over rock, paper and scissors?" My jaw dropped.  I thought she came up with a brilliant plan.

 

The game between Doraemon representing Top hyung and Panda representing Jiyong finally ended and I was able to take pictures, many pictures. The first shots came from the winner. Who won?  Let's just say that after the game, Jiyong is giving the Panda an evil look.

 

====

 

Time check: 5pm

 

Sunmi Pov

 

Like in most fairytale, the ending came.  This day is the best day ever.  Well except the fact that a third wheel came along.  But who cares, I didn't know I will enjoy their company. I bid goodbye to the two of them with a smile on my face.  I realized that Jiyong oppa is really a modern day prince. And Top, well he's not that bad at all. Except at times when he constantly teased me so I will be forced to ride extreme rides. 

 

I walked past the gates of Lotte World and bid my farewell to it.  I had a great time Lotte World, thank to you. I was still smiling on my way home.  I did not care if the subway and the bus are crowded. All I know was I am still on cloud nine. 

 

 Upon reaching our street, I started walking towards our house.  Then I felt a drop of water on my forehead.  I look up the sky, shoot, it is raining and I am still far from our home. I guess I have to run.  Before I could even start running, I noticed that it is raining hard but why am I not getting wet?

 

"You better hold this umbrella", he said while putting his jacket over my shoulders.

 

"There, off you go now Sunmi", and just like that, he walks under the rain, not minding that he is getting soaked.

 

I stared in awe, holding his umbrella and having the comfort of his jacket.  I kept looking until he disappears in my sight. 

Who would have thought he would do that.  I guess first impression should not really last.  Choi Seunghyun is not that bad after all.