We're not that excited!

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

Date: March 5, 2013, Tuesday

Time: 5 (in the morning, in addition, please tell me why so early?)

Location: Kim and Lee Residence

Specific location: Kim Sunmi's room

Eunmi's condition: Barely awake, half of her eye is open, the other half is totally close. She is presently laying on Sunmi's bed, trying to be awake while listening to Sunmi.

Sunmi's condition: Totally awake, with her eyes wide open. She is currently standing in front of her life-sized mirror, with a shirt on her hand and talking nonstop to Eunmi.

 

"Eunmi, I can't believe my dreams are starting to come true. This is it, my fairytale finally uncovering in front of my eyes. Today is the D-day, the Dragon day!" Sunmi said as she kept looking at her reflection on the mirror in front of her. She is holding the shirt that she is going to wear later that day, trying to envision what she will look like.

 

Who would have thought that her dreams are finally coming true? She can already see now, the perfect date that she is always dreaming of between her and Jiyong oppa. She smiles again and winks at her own reflection. Wah everything is all set now, from her shirt to her shoes.  She has been preparing for this day for the past few days.

 

She looks back and saw Eunmi on her bed trying to fight back the urge to sleep. "Oops, sorry Eunmi, I should have not bothered you this early. I forgot you have work today".

 

Eunmi yawned and looked at the wall clock, "Hmm, it is only 5am the date is 10am. However, it is okay no worries. It is my off day, new schedule starting this month. But are you sure it's the Dragon day not the Dinosaur day?"

 

Sunmi snorted at Eunmi. Aish, Eunmi seem to be in La la land. She hanged the shirt that she's holding, move near her bed and climbed on it.

 

"Yah Eunmi, it's too early to make fun of me. Gosh, you are physically sleepy but mentally awake and on the mood to tease. It is the Dragon day. Why do you still doubt our love story? You know very well that we're constantly texting since the day we met." She gave Eunmi the evil stare.

 

Eunmi, on the other hand just laugh and said, "Sorry just checking. You know how sneaky that Dinosaur is. Let's go back to sleep, so you will have some energy later for the Dinosaur, I mean the Dragon."

 

"Fine, let's sleep for a while; you look so deprived of sleeping. FYI it's the Dragon. Remember, its KWON JIYONG oppa who ask me to go out on a date with him today. Yah! Don’t spoil my day. I am setting my alarm again at 7:30am".

 

Eunmi just shake her and looks at Sunmi who seems as excited as ever. Sunmi reached for her cell phone and set her alarm not forgetting to assign a tone, MAKE LOVE. Her all time favorite Bigbang song. Wah she needs to start replaying that song inside her head in case of emergency aka Kwon-Kim Nuptial.  She silently pats her shoulder. Nice one Sunmi!

 

As she was preparing to set her phone at the bedside table, she saw her wallpaper, a picture of her and her Jiyong oppa. They both are all smiles as they posed for the camera. She remembered the events that night. How her Jiyong oppa insisted to have their pictures taken together.  Of course, she was shy at first, but well she cannot miss that chance. Ahh, the memories of that beautiful night, it is all coming back again.  She was about to smile when she noticed on the picture that the Frog was behind Jiyong oppa. Weird, the frog looked hot in that picture. Hey! No way, Sunmi, that frog ruins their couple picture!

 

"What's the alarm tone? Is it Make love again? Why not make it to Jibe gajima? Kekeke", Eunmi, while closing her eyes, disrupted her murderous thoughts.

 

Sunmi put down her phone on her bedside table, and tried forget about the picture she just smile and close her eyes too. Gah! A few more hours and her dream date will come true.

 

====

 

Date: (Still) March 5, 2013, Tuesday

Time: 7am

Location: YGE building

Specific Location: YG office

Status: The managers, the execs are all present while the BIGBANG members are nowhere around. Where are they?

 

"WHERE ARE THE BIGBANG MEMBERS?! HELLO! AM I TALKING TO SOMEONE HERE? WHY ARE YOU ALL SO QUIET! YAH! BYUNG YUNG WHERE'S SEUNGHYUN? IS HE GOING BE LATE AGAIN LIKE THE USUAL?  JUNG GEUN, WHAT HAPPENED TO SEUNGRI? OH NO, DID HE SLEEP AGAIN WITH SOMEONE? DID DAESUNG ALREADY CALLED? OR IS HE STUCK ON TRAFFIC?  AND NO, BO RAM, DON’T TELL ME THAT YOUNGBAE IS LATE! HE IS ALWAYS EARLY! WHERE ARE MY BIGBANG MEMBERS?" YG screamed so loud to the four managers that everyone could bet that even people outside can hear him.

 

Last night was the last concert of the Alive Tour and today was the set meeting to re-evaluate plans and talk about the future of the group. However, how can you re-evaluate the idols when they are not there?

 

The four managers were bowing their heads. Great, the CEO seems like his loosing it. They look at the only manager who was so relax, Na Guk, Jiyong's Manager.

 

“What? Why are you guys looking at me?" Na Guk whispered to the four. "Jiyong is-

"Jiyong called me last night he said he wants to be a normal human being today. He told me he wants to go on a date   with Kim Sunmi. Did that name ring a bell to you Byung yung?" YG cut Na Guk off and look at Byung yung directing the question to him. 

 

"Ahmm, sajangnim, you see-

 

YG raised his hand signaling the manager to be quiet. "Why didn't you tell me that the 'legendary date' was a disaster? I feel bad for Sunmi. She seem like a nice girl and SENGHYUN did that to her.  You all look surprised. How did I know it? Well, let us just say there is a small SEUNGHYUN who happened to be a blabbermouth. Yeah he has some slips when I was talking to him at dinner last night. It is a good thing Jiyong seem to take some interest on her. He called me last night and asks my permission if he could go out on a date with her."

 

The two managers bowed their heads again while Byung hyung gave Jung Geun an evil look that said 'I'M GOING TO ROAST SEUNGRI'S TOGETHER WITH YOURS'. Min Suk disrupted his thoughts.

 

"So where are the others?" Yang Min Suk, YG's bro, asked then looks at Sean, the two of them trying to hold their laughter. It is just 7am, too early for all the scolding….

 

"Sajangnim, Seunghyun called this 6am and told me that he has a fever" Byung hyung said to YG silently praying that he will not be fired.

 

Sean smiled and said, "Okay so Seunghyun is sick, seems authentic since last night he went home immediately after the concert."

 

Jung Geun nudged Bo Ram telling him he should speak first. Bo Ram gave a silent prayer, "Youngbae said he has colds and cough"

 

"Yeah his voice seems in wreck because of last night," Min Suk said while nodding.

 

The remaining two managers look at each other. Who will speak next?

 

"Daesung?" YG said.

 

Hyun Gon closed his eyes then take a deep breath before speaking, "Daesung has a headache".

Min Suk nodded, "That may progress to fever since TOP was sticking to him like glue last night".

 

YG closed his eyes, he felt like he is developing a headache now. He opened his eyes and look at the remaining manager.

 

"Ahh, Seungri, he is indispose right now" Jung Geun said, while shaking. He seems to be so scared.

 

YG frowned at Jung Geun, "WHERE IS SEUNGRI!" he shouted

 

"Seungri has diarrhea" Jung Geun said in a very soft tone that even the ants could not hear him.

 

YG look at him like a murderer, "WHAT!"

 

Jung Geun, who is now sweating out of embarrassment, motioned them to come closer. "Seungri has a diarrhea."

 

The people inside the office look at each other. Then all of them including YG laughed so hard. Why did they laugh? Well, just for everyone to know, Seungri almost ate the whole buffet last night.  He looks like he did not eat for a century.

 

After a few minutes, everyone seem so relax.

 

"You guys should have called me so we could just cancel the meeting. You know I will understand.  Okay then, we can just postpone this meeting since the stars are not here. Jung Geun, are you sure you don't have diarrhea, you were sweating awhile ago" YG said while laughing again. Haha.

 

Jung Geun just shook his head while laughing. He was sure all of them look sick because of being scared, scared of losing their jobs!

 

====

 

Date: (Duh! Still) March 5, 2013, Tuesday

Time: 7:30 am

Location: Kwon Jiyong's condominium

Specific Location: Jiyong's bedroom

Status: Wide awake, excited for the date and currently preparing clothes to wear.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"What now Daesung? Yes, I know. All right, I will buy you that. Bye!” that is the sixth phone call that I received since I woke up at 6:30am.

 

The first call was from my parents, the usual, telling me to have a good day. I told my mom that I am meeting Sunmi, she seem so thrilled. However, she was worried because she said, "Jiyong-ah isn't that child Seunghyun's fiancee?" Yeah, she remembered what Seunghyun hyung's mom said about Sunmi. So I had to explain to her that it is not true, all a misunderstanding. She seem pleased from what she heard. She likes Sunmi, she even said, "Go get her. Fighting". My mom is so cool.

 

The second call was from CEO YG, reminding me about the meeting tomorrow. He even told me have fun with my date today. He even said to say hi to Sunmi for him. CEO is so cute.

 

The third call was from Na Guk hyung, he just confirmed about what I asked him to do.

 

The fourth call was from my cute bro Youngbae, telling me to have fun but he said, "Jiyong I know you seem to be taking interest on Sunmi, but I can sense something from Top hyung."  And before he could say more, I told him that TOP hyung and Sunmi are not in any relationship so I think I'm not doing anything wrong. Then I bid goodbye.

 

The fifth call was from Seungri. I thought he was drunk when he said, "Hyung, don't forget to use protection!" After hearing that, I scolded him telling him that I am not as ert as he is. Then while he was still speaking, I ended the call. Gah! The nerve of that kid!

 

Then the last call was from Daesung. He just called to tell me that if I ever found a Doreamon keychain somewhere on my date, don't forget to buy him one. Gah! Even if I was still mad at Seungri, I cannot help but smile because of Daesung. He is a cutie.

 

I look at the clothes that I have laid out on my bed. Nothing extravagant, just my pink jacket and my favorite shorts. My outfit goes well with my pink hair.  I had enough of my crayon hair so I changed it.  Looks nice to me, I think. And to accessorize maybe some shades and a nice necklace to complete my get up. I remember the Prince Cartier necklace that Top hyung stole. I kept bugging him to return it to me but he kept telling me he lost it. Gah, Top hyung is really a pain in the at times. That necklace seem nice to my shirt and it will definitely make Sunmi happy to see me wear it. , Top hyung is not returning it.  Wait? I am sounding like a girl getting ready on her first date. Wah! I remember Sunmi, she is so sweet, nice and beautiful. Why did I even let Top hyung see her first? Yeah, Jiyong, it is your fault remember, you literally begged the CEO to give the date to him. Oh well, past is past. What is important is the future.

 

~ Yes sir, I'm one kind~ My phone rang again, for the 7th time. I wonder who this caller is. I reached for my phone on my bedside; I cannot help but smile when I saw the name of the caller. Instead of answering it, I dismissed the call and grabbed my towel. Yeah! I am going to prepare now for my big day! My phone rang again.... Keke, the caller will not stop.

 

"Yes sir I'm one of a kind!" I sang together with my ringing tone. Yep, like my song, that is I, ONE OF A KIND.

 

====

 

Date: Why ask me again?! March 5, 2013, Tuesday

Time: Still 7:30am

Location: Dong Youngbae's residence

Specific Location: At Youngbae's door

Status: Youngbae heard a doorbell...

 

Youngbae's POV

 

"Coming!" A visitor this early morning, and not the right time for me to have a visitor, I really need to rest. My voice is not yet in a good condition. I could not even speak properly let alone converse with someone. I reached my door and opened it.

 

"SURPRISE!" the two Looney toons blasted from my door and went straight inside my house! I did not remember saying 'come in'.

 

They ran so fast that they almost trampled me on my own doorway.  I closed my door, wondering where they go.  Okay, I know where they go, my kitchen. I ran too and saw the two Looney toons sitting at my dining area, and guess what? They are eating my breakfast! I immediately went near the table. I quickly grab my orange juice, the only thing left untouched by the two.

 

"Hyung, give me that orange juice, so selfish!" Seungri said while stuffing his mouth with a spoonful of garlic rice. Gah, this jerk called me selfish? Why am I selfish? He is currently cleaning my plate. I gave him a deadly stare. Gah, he seem clueless, he just smiled at me.

 

Daesung on the other hand is currently chewing my supposed to be sunny side up egg while talking to someone on the phone. "Neh hyung, kamsamnida!" He smiled and put his phone inside his pocket and continues chewing, even asking for a spoonful of garlic rice to Seungri. Eew! They look like a couple! Gross! I cannot stand this!

 

"Yah! You two, why are you both here! Why are you disturbing my morning, even eating my breakfast! Don't you have your own houses? Why bother me this early morning!" I screamed to the two oblivious evil maknaes.

 

The two of them look at me and smiled. Gah! They are so ugly! In addition, they already consumed everything! My breakfast is all gone! I want to cry! I hate this two! Then I heard Seungri burped. Eew! They are so gross!

 

Seungri smiled showing off his front tooth and said, "Oops sorry, hyung we're here because we are going to go Lotte World!"

 

What? "What?"Did I just blurt out what is on my mind?

 

"Yep hyung we are following Jiyong and-" Daesung covered Seungri's mouth. "Nothing hyung, we want to ride the French revolution" said by the most fearful guy in Bigbang.

I looked at them. They want to ride the French Revolution, scariest rollercoaster at Lotte world. The two of them, who even almost peed on their pants when we rode the scream machine on Fuji-Q Island. I gave them my 'don't play around with me look'.

 

"If you don't tell me the truth, I'm going to call CEO. We have a meeting today, I already called that I am not going to attend because I am not feeling well. But the two of you are not sick". I said as I was reaching my phone.

 

"No hyung!" The two of them screamed then turned pale, fell on their knees and embraced my legs.  I tried to shoo them away.  Gah they are shameful! "Hyung, please we just want to help. I think that there's an impending war between the Dinosaur and the Dragon". Seungri said while looking at me.

 

After being free from the Looney toons,  I stare back at them. Did they also sense what I sensed these past few days between those two reptiles? "Keep talking," I said

 

"Ahmmm. Daesung hyung, the stage is yours" Seungri said then look at Daesung who looked surprise.

 

"Ahmmmm... Well" Daesung started.

 

====

 

Date: What! March 5, 2013

Time: 8:30am

Location: Choi Seunghyun's villa

Specific Location: Inside his Lamboghini

Status: The Dinosaur is breathing fire now!

 

TOP POV

 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Answer my call!"

 

I throw my phone at the dashboard! Here I am inside my red lamborgini and all I am thinking about is how in the world I could get my hands on that kid. Kwon Jiyong! He is not answering my call. I have been calling him for the past hour and that kid seems to be trying my patience by not answering.

 

 Did he forget who am I?   Why are you calling him anyway? What is wrong with saying hi to him? Sure Seunghyun, he is your friend for almost 15 years and you decided to call him this early just to say hi? Well yes!  Wait, why am I asking my own self?  YAH SEUNGHYUN'S BRAIN SHUT UP!

 

 I called my manager first because I cannot attend our meeting because I am not feeling well. I think I am going to have a fever. After that, I decided to call Jiyong but he is not answering my calls. Yah! Is he still sleeping? Is he going to stood up the amazon girl? Wait who cares if he do that, she deserves it.

 

I hate both of them, Jiyong who constantly called and texted her, and that amazon girl! I did text her once, with the message "Hi ;-)". And after 30 minutes she only replied "U R?” Gah! That is the only reply she sent. And she replied like what after half an hour? She had no idea who am I? Did she even know that I tripped while running just to get my phone and read her message? And that's her only reply, those pathetic two letters U and R? I have to flip my phone sideways many times just to understand what she means.  That is not a sentence! Who answers text messages with two letters? No effort at all, while I even put a smiley emoticon on my message. I never do that to anyone even to my noona. 

 

Gah! To add insult to the injury, while I was sulking at the corner, I saw Jiyong frantically texting, he even boasted to everyone that he was texting her. She texted him a lot while she only send one message to me. Why did you reply? HELL NO! Yah, why am I asking myself again? Gah enough of it. I have to visit my doctor now; I am not feeling well.

 

I looked at my phone; I grabbed it again and tried to call Jiyong again. And the usual still no answer from him. That kid is really trying my patience!

 

Oh well, who cares about their date? I started my car and shut it off again; I looked back at my phone. Okay, fine, one last call. I dialed Jiyong's number, still no answer. I gave up.  I am not feeling well so who cares about them.  As I was starting my engine, thoughts kept running through my head.

 

Seunghyun, what if Jiyong is still sleeping? So, who cares, let him sleep!

 

Seunghyun, what if Jiyong stood her up on their date? So what, Let her stand up? So she will grow up. That midget!

 

Seunghyun, what if Sunmi cried because of Jiyong not showing up? Let her cry. She is ugly anyway, what is the difference?

 

Seunghyun, what if Sunmi committed suiced because of Jiyong? Nah, she will not do that.

 

Seunghyun, what if Jiyong holds Sunmi hands? Shut up!

 

 

Seunghyun, what if Jiyong and Sunmi kissed and- Shut up!

 

Seunghyun, what if- Shut up!

 

Senghyun-Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

 

"SHUT UP! OKAY FINE! YOU WIN!" I screamed on top of my lungs while my hands are pulling my hair. Aish, that amazon girl is driving me nuts!

 

 


 

Sorry guys for the long wait. My life is so busy lately...... Don't abandon me okay...... kekeke....