It's mine....

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

March 2, 2013.... (the day after the so-called date!!!!)

 

Wow! Fantastic baby! Dance ooh....

 

The deafening sound of the alarm can be heard inside the house. Hmmm, how come no one is waking up?

 

Boomshakalaka! Boomshakalaka!

 

"Can someone please kill that loud mouth frog?!" Sunmi miraculously shouted while her eyes are half open. Her eyes are puffy, which maybe resulted from all the crying last night.

 

Eunmi, her savior, killed, no, turned off the alarm and gave her bff a questioning look. "Yah!  Why that sour mood early this morning?"

 

"Don't ask. I don’t want to remember the nightmare again, and you Miss, you owe me an explanation!" Sunmi replied while fitting her slippers. "Why did you put that frog's name on my coupon?"

 

Eunmi looked at her direction while frowning, "Frog? I didn't saw any frog last night!  And excuse me I'm not the one who poured a glass of wine on TOP's heads" oops! Eunmi covered with her hand. Talk about being loud mouth.

 

 

"What? You spied on me?!" Sunmi shouted, how could her friend do that to her?

 

"I’m sorry Sunmi, I was only worried. It was your first date ever. I just want to be sure that everything is perfect. But I got lost so I didn't know what happened first. The only thing that I saw was the wine incident. I was so scared for you because there was a guy next to me spying too, but it's okay now, I talked to him so he understood and –

 

"Guy, what are you talking about? And why did you put that TOP frog name on my coupon? You knew I don't like him" Sunmi cut Eunmi's litany.

 

Eunmi's got shocked “But you said you like him" then she retold the whole story while she was filling up the coupon. Hmmm... So there was a mixed up....

 

"I’m sorry Sunmi, I heard it wrong. It's my fault, again I’m sorry. But what really happened at the date?" Eunmi felt really responsible on the incident.

 

"Hey don’t say that it’s your fault, it was an honest mistake. This is what happened..." now its Sunmi's turn to tell the nightmare of her date, emphasizing on the insults that she got from her dress. "Like eeew, why would I even think of doing that to him? I mean, with the whole pictures of him with John Lee, I bet he's a closet queen".

The two bffs laughed so hard while thinking of it.

 

“But Sunmi, you insulted him first. Sorry but looking for someone who is not there is a bit rude. And even rubbing that on his face is like adding insult to the injury” Eunmi reasoned out, trying to at least explain the side of TOP.

 

“Yah, why are you defending him, I’m your bestie you should be on my side. And I already apologized to him. I know what I said was wrong, but he insulted me so I got back at him” Sunmi fired back at Eunmi.

 

“Okay, coming from a girl without any experience with dating. Sunmi, I’m only trying to explain his side. You know I think it’s unfair that you judged him that way. And as a third person’s point of view I think both of made mistakes and should apologize to each other. ” Eunmi made another comment.

 

Sunmi became silent and seems in deep thought. Did she really offend TOP?

 

“Well I already apologized. Okay, maybe it was slightly my fault but he didn’t apologized back” Sunmi sighed in while thinking of the events that happened.

 

“Did you give him a chance to take back everything he said? And did he listen to you?” Eunmi muttered while looking at her

 

Sunmi shake her head as an answer to the question.

 

“I think you guys have unfinished business to attend to when you get a chance to see each other again” Eunmi said to.

 

Sunmi just sighed in desperation. What unfinished business? It’s all the done. Why would she care, he is not Jiyong oppa.

 

"But I mean you know I bet he was imagining those naughty thoughts with you that's why he said those" Eunmi started teasing Sunmi, which earned her a blush from Sunmi. "Wah, see you’re even blushing! Are you thinking of maybe giving away that V-card of yours to TOP?"

 

"Yah I love GD!" Sunmi snapped back at her.

 

Eunmi was laughing hysterically now. "Ooh, I bet you're imagining him now. Isn't it hot here?"

 

Sunmi covered her ears. "Yah stop it okay, I’m starting to get annoyed!"

 

Eunmi laughed hysterically while looking at Sunmi. She can't help it especially since Sunmi is looking like a tomato now.

"Okay before you die of laughing, who's the guy you're talking about?" Sunmi glared at Eunmi.

 

Eunmi stopped laughing and started recalling the guy, "Well his hair looks like that of a poodle, he's not tall but he's muscular. He even called Top as Top hyung."

 

"Poodle hair, not tall but muscular... hmmm... omg! You pabo! You were just beside Taeyang spying. Wait, he's spying too?" they both look at each other with a puzzled look on their faces.

 

**Crickets sound can be heard due to the silence*

 

"Who is Taeyang?" "Why is he spying?" both of them asked at the same time.

 

"Maybe he is also worried about his hyung like me with you" Eunmi answered first.

 

Sunmi snorted, "Well he should be, his hyung is all face and no brain. And to answer you Taeyang is a member of Bigbang. Yah, you pabo, we're watching their concert and you still don’t know them"

 

Eunmi looked at her, "Well did you forget that you forced me to go, even using my credit card. You didn't bother asking me if I like to go, you just swipe it and charged me two VIP tickets".

 

"Oh come on you won’t regret it.  You said you want to experience what it's like to be a kpopper. So here's your chance. They're the best of the best. Besides you have nothing to do on-

 

"Tonight?" Eunmi blurted out

 

"What? Tonight! Its tonight!! Omg!! We have to prepare now! The concert will start at exactly 7pm!" Sunmi started running around the room.

 

"Sunmi wait!" Eunmi started following her around.

 

Sunmi stopped at her closet and rummaged through her clothes.

 

"Where's my Gd shirt, oh there you are. And my light stick, I swear it’s here somewhere" She started going through her things at her desk

 

"Sunmi it’s only-

 

"Yes, here it is, oh and the necklace that I bought for GD last month is here also. Good thing I forgot this yesterday. Come on Eunmi, we better hurry I don’t want to be late"

Before she could even enter the bathroom, Eunmi blocked her.

 

"It’s only 10am. Relax we have seat numbers. We don’t have to rush there" Eunmi told Sunmi.

 

"But I want to see them practice, maybe I could see Jiyong oppa there now if I go early" Sunmi explained to Eunmi.

 

"But-

 

The sound of the telephone disrupted the two. Ring... ring...

 

Sunmi who happened to be near it reach for the telephone. "Neh, this is Kim Sunmi speaking... Neh Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim.... What!! Oh sorry I didn’t mean to shout. Kamsahamnida!"

 

After Sunmi hang up the phone, she went straight and hugged Eunmi.

 

"Yah like eew, no touching! We have a rule remember. What happened?" Eunmi is clueless on what’s happening.

 

Sunmi step away and started dancing and screaming.

 

"We have backstage passes today! Wah I can meet Jiyong oppa! Wah, this is my lucky day!" Sunmi responded happily while dancing like a crazy monkey.

 

Eunmi who is still clueless about it started dancing too. Backstage passes? Does her best friend forgot that TOP is also a member of Bigbang?

 

After a few hours, at the otherside…

 

TOP POV

 

“Kekeke! I knew it; Top hyung will blow everything over. I must be a genius!” Seungri, the number one basher in my life is now jumping up and down in front of me. I want to murder him now.

 

“Hyung, I’m really sorry but I was just asked by these guys to watch over you. I should have not reported what happened to them” Youngbae said while looking at me apologetically.

 

Gah, I remembered that nightmare again. Erase! Erase! Erase!

 

“It’s okay Youngbae, I knew my groupies just ganged up on you” I replied back at Youngbae. I knew how my members operate. They love me to the point that they want to see my weaknesses. Gah, it’s not my fault that I have good genes!

 

I walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection. Why does that girl dislike me that much?

 

“Yah, hyung, and well I can’t say now that you’re good looking since someone just dump a glass of wine over your head. Stop looking at the mirror, you can’t change what happened. You were handsomely flushed” Daesung once again reminded me of the horror of my date!

 

I was getting furious now. I looked at the direction of the two people that I want to murder right now. Both are laughing their heads off while looking at me. I looked at the time still 30 minutes before the concert. I can still carry on with the crime of the century.

 

“Stop it, Daesung and Seungri. We have to focus now; it’s only 30 minutes before the concert. Stop wasting your energy” Jiyong scolded the supposed to be victims in my crime. Then he looked at me “Hyung, What really happened?” Jiyong asked while smiling at me.

 

“Yah Jiyong!” I fired back at him. Gah I thought he was a friend…..

 

            Jiying just chuckled and started calling all of us to give us some words of wisdom a.k.a. peptalk. While Jiyong was giving us some pep talk (you know when a coach goes before a crucial game, that’s what he is doing), I silently looked at him. What did that girl saw in him? Sure Gd is cute, but come on I’m hot! He is thin, but I have a body that girls will faint once they see it. He is a good rapper like me, but my voice can make a girl . He can dance, well okay I can’t, but I don’t need to move to grab attention. He is a model, but so was I. He is filthy rich, but I’m not far behind, actually people thought he is the only member who has black credit card, but they forgot that I have one too. He has a pension house; I have a villa the only missing part of it is a wife. Sure he has a Bentley, but I do have a car, a Lamborghini to be exact but I don’t drive it often. In fact  dont think  papparazis know I have my own car. Why use it when I can have a driver and a SUV given by my mom. I only use it when I want to run away.

           

“Hyung, hello are you there?” My thoughts were disrupted when I heard the voice of Jiyong. I looked up and I saw everyone including the dancers looking at me like I did something wrong.

           

“Yow, Seunghyun, focus now, we need TOP now.” Manager hyung called my attention. Gah. This is your fault Kim Sunmi! You’re messing with my head!

           

After the small prayer that we did as a group, the cordi noonas did some  final touches on our make ups and clothes. I can’t still keep my eyes off Jiyong. What does he have that I don’t have? My thoughts were once again disturbed from the arrival of our President Yang.

            “Everyone, let’s give the fans a great show. Give them what they paid for to see. Seungri, don’t mess your solo performance, no unnecessary gestures. Daesung, be careful with you Wings performance. Youngbae, help your brothers, make way for them to communicate with the fans. Top, get loose, and don’t hold back. And Jiyong lead them. All of you own the stage, perform like it’s the last day of your lives” President Yang cheered all of us. We are now so hyped. I knew I was, all of us, especially we know that our families are going to watch us today.

           

“Before you guys go on stage, I have someone here that will give you guys more encouragement” President Yang cut us in our cheering, and from his back, the girl who caused me such shame, anger and insecurities came out.

           

“Everyone, this is Kim Sunmi, the winner of the Bigbang’s dating game.  She would like to say hi to everyone” President Yang said while presenting Amazon girl, now beaming with a smile while looking at “her” Jiyong oppa!!!!

 

SUNMI POV

 

Gah! I am so shy. I immediately look at everyone, hoping I can find Jiyong oppa. I felt like a hawk, searching for him through the dancers and some more dancers. They're all smiling at me, some of them even said hi and waved. Wow, so this is what a Bigbang backstage looks like, it's  so..... crowded. Where's my Jiyong oppa?

 

Then like in most films where a strange light came out of nowhere, I saw him, my Jiyong oppa. Omo, he is smiling at me..... Did he just wave at me? Otoekke?  I felt so cold, like I'm in North Pole or something.

 

Jiyong oppa make his way towards my direction. He is smiling at me... I felt like my world stops.... I can't move, what's wrong with my feet? I am glued on my spot.

 

He is so near now. Oh no, he is looking at my GD shirt. Shall I hide it? No time, he is too near. I can't breathe.....

 

"Kim Sunmi" wah, am I hearing his voice.... Did he spoke to me?

 

"Kim Sunmi" those lips, I mean that voice. He really spoke to me. He waved in my face. "Hi, I am Kwon Jiyong, nice shirt" he said while looking at me first and then my shirt. He extended his right hand to me. Yah! Right hand of mine move! It's not moving. "Where did you get that?" He chuckled still extending his hand. I am still motionless and speechless. Why is my hand not moving? What to say? I tried to mumble something but I think I swallowed my tongue.

 

Jiyong oppa, he is just inches away from me. This is my only chance to be this near to him. To be able to breathe the same air as he is. Shall I reach for his hand? No it's now or never! I can't control myself, I threw myself at him and hugged him so tight. "Jiyong oppa, i love you".... Finally I spoke! I thought I was mute.

 

I felt so good since I felt him hugged me back. "Oww, you're so cute, i love you too". He said that while hugging me. I think I died at that moment. I closed my eyes, taking my time sniffing Jiyong oppa's scent. He smell so good. I-

 

"Amazon lady, stop sniffing Gd and absorbing his energy, we have a concert to attend too." someone shouted near me and pulled Jiyong oppa away.

 

"Hyung, it's okay, i love being hugged". Jiyong oppa answered and smiled at me.

 

I don't really like to look but I know I have too. I looked up and was so disappointed to find the last person that I want to see, THE FROG AKA TOP. I look back at Jiyong oppa, pretending i didn't hear and see the frog. Jiyong oppa continue smiling at me and he looked at my hand. Omo, my gift to him.

 

I raised my right hand, showing him the necklace that I bought weeks ago. It's a silver necklace with letters P-R-I-N-C-E, yes people its spelled as PRINCE. A necklace fit for my prince.

 

"Ooh.... a necklace with a word Prince on it. I like that, for GD. Where did you get that?" I heard the voice of CL of 2ne1. I searched for her and saw her with the other members all smiling at me. I didn't know that they're here.

 

Gummy unnie approached me and while looking at the necklace. "Is that a cartier necklace? I saw that weeks ago online. Wow, Jiyong you're lucky, that's expensive." Gummy unnie continued talking about the necklace. Well it's true, it's really exensive because it's a limited edition. I took me lots of dieting (I didn't eat snacks) so I could buy this.

 

Jiyong oppa looked surprised, he looks at the necklace. "Oh, why did you buy that? You don't need to buy me anything, what's important is your support. It must have cost you a fortune".

 

I shook my head, "Aniyo oppa, I really like to give you this when I saw it. I knew this will look good on you. Please accept it as a token of my gratitude." I bowed my head and extended both my hands, giving him the necklace. And my love. Gah! My mind is on overtime right now.

 

"Excuse me but we have to go now, the fans sounded like they're killing each other," the frog said, while passing in between Jiyong oppa and me. I was slightly pushed at the side; thank God Eunmi was there to catch me.

 

Just like that, the romantic air was cut-off due to the pollution (the scent of TOP) that contaminated the air.

 

"Sorry Sunmi, Top hyung is just joking. Hmmm.... Ah, where's the necklace? "Jiyong oppa said while looking for the now missing necklace in my hand. Ottoeke! Where's the necklace. I looked at Jiyong oppa who  seem to be as clueless as I am. We both looked at the people around us, all of them are also clueless. No! I was just holding it. I'm really a klutz, now where did it go? I lost it. I saved my money for it now it's gone. I want to cry now. My money was wasted.

 

"Noona, dont't be sad, I think I know where it is. But I can't say it, he will kill me" Seungri cut off my emo moments.

 

"Yeah noona, don't be sad, we know where it is. We're not the lethal maknaes if we didn't see who got" Daesung said while smiling at me.

 

I was about to ask them who got it when YG sajangnim said that it is time to start the concert. I said goodbye to everyone. Before going out the room, Jiyong oppa called me and said "It's nice to meet you. See you later after the concert" and handed me tqo backstage ID passes. We went out of the room together with the whole YG family.

 

While walking towards our designated seats, I got a little chat with Bom unnie. There I found out that their seats are only behind our seats. We were first rows and they are second rows VIP 1.

 

I bid goodbye to her when we reach our row and looked for my seat. hmmm..  number 7? There it is. I immediately sat on it and noticed an ajhumma seating at my left side. Hmmm... Bigbang is really for all ages.  The ajhumma glanced at my side and I swear I think I saw her somewhere.

 

She smiled at me and looked at the light stick that I just removed from its canister. She showed me her light stick and it's canister. "Just like me, I just took it out when I already located my seat. This thing is too fragile, I got scared to break it so I had to take the canister too". She said while smiling proudly at me.

 

I nodded to her in response and smiled at her. I saw her trying attach the small lanyard of the light stick. She seems t be having a trouble.

 

"Ma'am let me help you with that. This lanyard is really tricky," I said to her. She nodded and gave me the lightstick.

 

After attaching the lanyard, I gave it back to her. "Gomawo, my son said that it's okay if I didn't attch that, but I like that lanyard. The name Bigbang is there so it makes this light stick special" she it on and showed me what she meant.

 

"Neh ma'am, I agree with you. This lanyard makes it more special and unique than any other light sticks. I feel proud whenever I am holding this" I couldn't agree more to what she said.

 

We both looked at each other and smiled proudly while holding our light sticks. Then she looked at my shirt and looked up at my face.

 

"Oh you're a Jiyong fan. Hmm. Yeah, that boy is really nice. I am proud that he is one of my son's best friends," she said while looking at my shirt.

 

I did not understand what she said. Son who could be her son? Before I could ask her, the lights went off, signalling the start of the concert.

 

The music started and the members appeared each inside a capsule. I couldn't contain myself I screamed on top of my laughs. Then the ajhumma beside me touched my arm. I looked back at her. Oh no, am I scaring her?

 

"Mianhaeyo, ma'am if I am too loud" I apologized to her.

 

She shook her head "Aniya you didn't scare me, I just want you to meet my son, he is in front of us right now," she said while pointing her hand at the stage. I followed it and I saw her son....

 

TOP, CHOI SEUNGHYUN AKA THE FROG, looking at me the same way he looks at me the first time he saw me at the restaurant. On top of that, he is wearing my Cartier PRINCE necklace!