I know you like me.....

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

 

 

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Seunghyun, your date" the sound of that bedroom voice rings on Kim Sunmi’s ears. Like a soothing piece of music, relaxing her senses. It felt like a caress in her skin, the voice that she can only hear in her dreams. Like a melody that keeps replaying inside her head. She keeps looking at the person in front of her, paying attention to every detail of his face. She is trying her best to convince herself that she is only dreaming that maybe somewhere the one person in her mind will miraculously appear.  But Kim Sunmi is not sleeping in fact she is awake, with her jaw almost hitting the floor, eyes so wide as the ocean and her ears as sharp as a hawk.

 

 

 

 SUNMI POV

 

What just happened? Why is this alien here, pretending as my date? Did I hear myself right? He's my date? Where is my Kwon Jiyong? I don't understand what's happening. This is my fairytale. Where is my prince? What is this frog doing in front of me?

I looked at the guy before me. Those pictures on the internet and magazines didn't give him enough justice on how gorgeous he is. I'm a photographer myself and i will tell you now, every angle of his face look perfect. Wait, I shouldn’t be thinking this way! Sunmi you should focus! He is not Jiyong oppa. I snapped back from reality and instead focus my attention on the floor. Why is he here? I gaze up at him again and was shocked to see that he is also looking at me. But something's wrong on the way he is looking at me.

  He is looking at me in a weird way. The way he stares at me makes me feel conscious. Why is he looking at me that way? Is there something on my face? Oh no! I knew it he noticed my swelling forehead. I unconsciously touched my forehead.

"Nice to meet you, Kim Sunmi, you look very beautiful. Let's take a sit" the alien sweetly smiled at me and move at my side and pulled a chair for me. Why is he looking at me like that? He's making me feel uncomfortable and I don't like it.

I decided not to sit and just stare at him. I knew I was looking at him in a bizarre way. But if you were in my position I'm sure you'll understand. Yeah, I know, I behaved like a bad-mannered person.

"Are you serious? There seem to be a mistake! Why are you here, where's Jiyong oppa?" Oops I think I just blurted out what's inside my mind. I quickly look at him. Oh boy he didn't look nice. I knew it I just made him mad...

 

TOP POV

 

..... Where’s Jiyong oppa?"

Did I hear that right? Wait am I being prank here? But I think I really heard it. I know I am not deaf. I look at the beautiful girl, no erase that, I look at the girl who blurted those words. The moment that she spoke those words, I forgot how beautiful she was. Yeah I get it okay, I knew from the start that Jiyong is her first bias, but she did wrote my name as her second bias. Looking at her right now, I think manager hyung misread the winning coupon. Did she really have to rub it on my face that she expects Jiyong to be here? Aish, such an ill mannered girl!

 "Okay, nice too meet you too. Are you Jiyong oppa's fan? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am the one that YG Entertainment sent" I answered back, I am really pissed off.

You wonder why I was in a foul mood, well this the first time that I got mesmerized by a girl and got rejected at the same time. Not to brag but it’s always the opposite. To prevent the scolding of Byunghyun hyung (because I got late in our concert practice yesterday) I used the back entrance of the resto. As I was going to the garden view I saw her making a grand entrance and man, I got stunned. I thought I saw an angel walking on earth. She looks so beautiful in her red dress, and her makeup look so natural. I was glued on my spot, but I regained composure and started walking towards her direction. And like in most romantic love stories, someone has to go in between. The police aka Byunhyun hyung saw me and pulled me at the garden view. And the whole love story got delayed.  Although I had no idea that she is Kim Sunmi, I silently pray to God that she is. And lady luck seemed to favor me today, she happens to be Kim Sunmi. I was so speechless at first but when she spoke those words, I think my world turned sour....

"You should sit now, I know those heels are killing you softly" I went back to my chair without waiting for her to sit down. Call it rude but I'm not waiting for anyone. And just so you know, Mr. Choi Gentleman Seunghyun already left the building, the moment she said the name Jiyong.

 

SUNMI POV

 

Oh no, I think I got him pissed off. I didn’t mean to be rude. I wasn't raise as a mean person, but well I got shocked. He's not the guy I have in mind.

To prevent further pissing him off, I sat across him and tried not to look at his face. Honestly, I thought the only reason why he looks good on TV is because of make ups. But when I saw him looking at me, I thought I was looking at a G.Q. model in magazines. Well he is a model anyway. To prevent myself from liking his appearance I tried to look at the tablecloth in front of me.  But something is pulling me to look up at him. I look up and saw those eyes piercing through me. I felt like I was hypnotized, such beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry; it was rude of me to-

"Am I that hot that you can't keep your eyes off me" the alien being sarcastic as he is spoke while looking at me. I swear I saw a proud sneer on his face.

"As i was saying, I am very sorry if I offended you in any manner. It was rude of me to say those things." I apologized at him while bowing. I am really sorry for what I said to him.

Top glanced at me and i swear I saw his eyes turned into small dots. Oh no, I bet he's still pissed off at me.

"Sure, okay whatever.  By the way why are you still looking at me? Am I that hot?" he replied back with a proud grin on his face.

Omo, it was so hot. And he caught me again looking at him. It's really hot, and I know I am blushing right now I swear even the roots of my hair blushed. Such an impolite guy! He has to stress the fact that he caught me.

"Yah, I wasn't attracted to you-

"See that flowers in front of you, they told me to give it to you. Just get it you have hands anyway. And look at you blushing, I must be that attractive" again he showed me his devil smirk that I'm starting to hate.

"Who told you I was attracted to-

"You're the one who said the word attracted not me. Change your mind already on your Jiyong oppa?" the alien reasoned out. Omg, is he insinuating that I like him?!

"Who told you I was blushing? I'm starting to get mad at you now! And I was just looking at you because I don't understand why your here instead of Jiyong oppa?! Gosh you’re not that good looking you know!” I shouted back the moron facing me. Who cares is everyone in this resto heard me?!

"You just got caught. Who told you that you are not looking at me? Wow, Jiyong oppa, are you that close to him? To answer your question, I was sent here because you wrote to your coupon that I am your second bias. And well because I was a nice guy so I went here even though I really wanted to hang out with hot y models instead of you. You should feel lucky, I am the #1 guy voted by girl idol groups that they wanted to date" TOP looked at me proudly. I want to erase that smirked on he's face again. Now I really hate him, such an airhead cartoon character.

"What I didn't like you, I hate your type of guy to proud. When did I?” Then it sinks in that Eunmi may have heard my wrong response to her question. But when did that happened? She knew how much I dislike this guy. I tried to remember that day, what I and Eunmi were talking. Then I remembered the call that my boss made, that's it!

I looked up and there TOP looked angry now. He was looking at me as though he is ready to kill.

"Oh really you hated me? Well you're not that pretty too. In fact, I bet you wore a lot of make up to cover your pimples" he fired back at me.

Did he just insult my pimples? I already apologized and he still can't move on. What does he think of himself? Oh he is going to regret what he just said.

"Take it back!" I was shouting now on his face. I am so mad!

"Wait, did I offend you? Oh, what about that dress. Which store did you borrow that?"

Now I’m getting really furious!

"Excuse me I bought this on my own money. Did you forget to buy a new brain before coming here?" I said to him. I didn't mean to be rude but he's asking for it.

 “You bought that? Where? That dress is revealing things that I think should only be seen on our bedroom. Well, I could help you with that later on. Oh sorry, I forgot, let's order I’m sure you haven't eaten here yet. Don't worry; just for insulting me, I won't let you pay for your bill" He looked at me and answered furiously.

That did it; I didn't know what came over me.

"Sh!t, you little-

I didn't let him finish what he is saying.  I just left him dripping wet because of the wine that I poured over his head.

 

Meanwhile……..

 

Not far from the commotion, a girl sprung out from hiding dressed as a plant. Another boy, hiding with glasses on his eyes to hide away his idol charisma also appeared. Worried looks written all over their faces.

 

Eunmi POV

Oh no, did she just did what I think I saw. I just arrived from home because the cab driver got lost. And was shocked on what I have witnessed. Sunmi my ever gentle bff, the girl who can’t even kill a fly, oh no, the good girl was transformed to a bad girl. Sunmi poured a glass of wine over TOP's head. I can see it now, in news everywhere, A VIP Demoralized the Great TOP. Oh no is she in danger now? The VIP's will kill her. What if-

"Sh!t, hello yah guys TOP hyung is breathing fire right now. Get out of his villa while you can and get me out of here. I repeat the DINOSAUR is breathing fire. Now the DINOSAUR is standing up, looks like he is leaving, don't ask any questions just get out of there. His date poured wine over his head. I don’t know what happened I just arrived!"

I looked at the guy beside me. Weird guy, wearing glasses and he's hair is too , reminds of a poodle hair.  Wait is he by any chance related to TOP. Like a hardcore fan? Oh no what to do? I can't help it so I poked his belly to get his attention. Ooh.. abs!

 

YOUNGBAE POV

I knew something like this will happen. TOP hyung screwed things up. So as an obedient spy I reported what I saw.

- I don’t know what happened I just arrived. Yah-" someone just poked me. I looked beside me and I saw a plant. I mean a girl dressed as a plant looking at me. Sh!t, is she a sasaeng fan? Oh no TOP hyung reputation is at stake. I have to do something!

"Are you spying on TOP? Please if you're one of his fans, don't crucify my bff. I’m sure she didn't mean it. She's a very nice girl. Maybe something happened. She is so excited on coming here to meet Jiyong. But it turned out as TOP. She hates TOP but she's-

The girl in front of me continued her blabbering; I don’t even know how to react on her.

"Please don’t hate her" she begged in teary eyes. How can I get mad at her? Taeyang is a bad boy, but Dong Youngbae is a good boy.

"Don’t worry I’m not going to say anything. And I don’t hate her. Please don’t cry-

Before I could even finish what I’m saying she hugged me. "Thank you!" I was frozen on the spot!

 

EUNMI POV

“Thank You!” Oops did I just hug him? I was so thankful that he will let this thing slide. I swear I got shocked by myself too but I let go immediately and said goodbye. That's embarrassing.

 

TOP POV

I want to kill her! She insulted me first then she had the nerve to pour her drink to me. That b!tch!

"Seunghyun, oh my God, what happened?" Byunghyun hyung was running in my way. Isn't it obvious to him?

"Hyung, I am wet and you’re asking me what happened? I don’t want to talk about it!" I snapped back at him. I immediately walked away from the scene of crime. I want to strangle that amazon!

 

SUNMI POV

I walked away as fast as I could. Where is that limo? I want to get away from here while I can still control myself from killing him, the nerve of that guy. Before I don’t like him but I don’t hate him. Now I hate him to the infinity power and I want to kill him.

I approached the white stretched limo that brought me to this nightmare.

"Ajhussi, I want to go home now. Please!" I was in near tears now.

The driver nods at me and immediately escorted me to the backseat.

"Miss, are you okay. What happened?" the driver asked while looking at me in his front mirror

"Ajhussi, the prince is a frog" I felt a tear on my right cheek. That did it; I can't stop myself from crying anymore.

"Hush now child. I didn't know what happened. But remember in that fairytale, the FROG turned into a CHARMING HANDSOME PRINCE" the driver answered apologetically.

Yes, CHOI SEUNGHYUN is handsome but he is a frog. And I don’t kiss arrogant frogs like him. In fact I knew he won’t turn to be my CHARMING HANDSOME PRINCE...