Guess what?!

I am dating G-Dragon.... I mean TOP....

 

 

March 2, 2013

 

This day marks the start of the last three day concerts of Bigbang entitled Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour.  At Seoul Olympic Gym, people have gathered to witness the idol group that made South Korea famous in the music industry all around the world. The venue is pack with people from different countries. Everyone seems excited to witness this large event. Since this morning, fans have gathered carrying banners with names of their favorite members and chanting songs of the group. Booths of different freebies are crowded with excited fans. From colored blue bangles that lit up with on and off switch to pens with pictures of the members, fans patiently lined up. The YGE booth that sell official merchandises were also crammed with people generously spending their money to take home a piece from the precious group. Everyone is excited, anticipating the event.

 

At last, the venue opened, welcoming the fans inside. People took their seats, and waited patiently for the event to start. Every concert is a great experience to the member. However, what makes this more special is that the families of the famous idols were also present to witness this monstrous event.

 

The venue got dark indicating the start of the concert. The only lights that are present were thousands of crown light sticks held by their fans. The fans are screaming waiting for them to appear on stage. Then, the start of the intro blasted through the speakers. The members appeared in a dramatic entry. They were inside a capsule with oxygen mask in each one. The sound of music and loud screaming echoed outside. The most anticipated concert begins now.

 

- he is in front of us" Mrs. Choi pointed proudly to her son on the stage, introducing to Kim Sunmi.

 

 Kim Sunmi on the other side got the shock of her life. The ever-famous son of the nice ajhumma beside her was the Frog, TOP, CHOI SEUNGHYUN, the last person that she wanted to be associated. She looked at the ajhumma beside her who is looking proudly at her son on stage. Then she looked back at the frog, she noticed the necklace that is hanging around his neck. It is “The PRINCE necklace” for her Jiyong oppa. She gazed at his face and she saw him looking at her like that on the restaurant. She heard her heartbeat so loud. LUB. DUB. LUB. DUB. LUB. DUB..... She cannot hear the music properly. She opted to check her pulse, felt her arm, too fast! His eyes are looking directly to her as if he is hypnotizing her.  She can’t breathe, what is going on? She had to look away but she cannot.

 

Just then, their eye-to-eye contact got disrupted when Daesung went to TOP's side and nudge the rapper, telling him it is his turn to rap. They both look away. Top started to do his part but not leaving that side of the stage. Sunmi on the other hand looked at her lap, hoping that somehow no one noticed it. She looked up at the stage again and saw TOP looking at her again. She looked away and tried to focus her attention to her Jiyong oppa.

 

"Did you see that? TOP almost missed his lines. He seems to be looking at you." Eunmi whispered to her, telling her what she was praying that no one notices.

 

Sunmi knew she blushed. Thank God, it is dark. "No I am beside his mom. He is looking at her" she replied.

 

Eunmi chuckled, "Ooh you already talked to his mom, getting to know mother in law. That’s nice!"

 

"I am not. Keep quiet!" Sunmi shushed making Eunmi laughed.

"Okay don't be defensive. At least the culprit of the missing necklace is already found" Eunmi replied with a hint of amazement on her voice. "I guess THE DINOSAUR doesn't want THE DRAGON to be your prince"

 

Sunmi tap Eunmi's hand, "Shh". She continued looking at Gdragon, purposely avoiding TOP's gazes. In addition, it seems difficult considering the fact that Sunmi is near TOP's mom, and he constantly stayed at their side of the stage.

 

SUNMI POV

 

GD and TOP started their solo stage. Everyone scream loud when the intro of Knockout started. When GD and TOP appeared riding scooters, I could not contain myself anymore. I screamed on top of my lungs. I even forgot about ajhumma and Eunmi. This may make that Frog's head ballooned but yes, I admit, GD and TOP are the best duo ever. Gah, Jiyong oppa looks so handsome, and well okay the Frog looks average (not really, the truth he looks more handsome than Jiyong oppa). Yah! What's happening to me?!

 

I focused my attention to Jiyong oppa. He looks so divine. Then Jiyong oppa while riding his scooter went down the stage, sadly on the other side of the stage, shocks just my lucky day. I was so entranced with my thoughts when suddenly people on my side started screaming. Ajhumma, tap my shoulder lightly, I look at her and she smile at me and look what is in front of me. When I gazed what is in front, the Frog is there. He parked his scooter and started walking towards my direction. Then he walked to his mom and gave his mom a kiss on the forehead. Then he said through his microphone, "Everyone I want you all to meet our families, these beautiful ladies here are our parents and our sisters. These women here in front of me are my mom and my sister, Hye hyoon noona". Then his mom and sister stood up waving to everyone. He introduced each of their families. Then his sister started joking when he accidentally handed her the microphone and in front of everyone she ask "Tabi, you keep looking at this side, are guarding someone here?”

 

For the first time in my life, I saw the Frog blushed so hard. I don't know if everyone saw it but they started screaming. He immediately took the microphone from his sister. Everyone stopped, Jiyong oppa, the dancers and even the band. The Frog started sweating and looked at my direction. I? What did I do? Are we caught, caught doing what? I looked down; I think we are both blushing now. Then I heard Top's mom said on the microphone, "Oh Seunghyun is just guarding his beautiful umma for his appa".

 

The crowd screamed and laughed at the same time. I looked at Top and saw him still looking at me and then he walked away. Then I looked at Jiyong oppa's direction and saw him smiling while looking at Top. Then Jiyong oppa looked at me and I swear I saw him winked at me.

 

"Ooh, I saw the blush of the Dinosaur and the wink of the Dragon. Now I know why people ON TOP GET KWONFUSED" my ever loyal bff said while laughing. Gah, why did she have a sharp eye?

GD and TOP both return onstage to finish their duo act. After a few minutes, they introduced the next performance, music started again, as if cue for another performance.

To sum it up, the concert was a success. I really enjoyed the whole concert except that there were uncomfortable moments. For some reasons TOP and I will always caught each other in a staring contest. What had happened tonight? I am supposed to be having some eye-to-eye contact with Jiyong oppa. However, the Frog, as creative as can be, managed to block Jiyong oppa’s and Sunmi’s moments. From standing frequently on our side of the stage to even going to the extremes of pushing Jiyong oppa away, he did it all. I really want to strangle him!

 

When the concert ended, I started gathering my things. As I was standing ready to leave, I heard ajhumma called me, "Child, what's your name?"

 

I looked at her and said "Ma'am, I am Kim Sunmi".

 

The beautiful woman beside her said "Hi I am Hye hyoon, Seunghyun's elder sister. You look young I guess you can call me unnie" and extended her right hand at me. I shook her hand. Wow, she is so beautiful. I felt like I was looking at a supermodel.

 

"Sunmi, I think I'll be hearing more of you from my son judging from all the craziness that he did tonight. And by the way, call me umma" Umma, I mean TOP's mom said while smiling at me.

 

I got stunned. I just smiled and bowed. Why do I feel like they decided on something already? I felt Eunmi nudged my side and whispered "Gah! Now you finally met your mother in law and sister in law. I can't wait for you to meet father in law” and she started laughing hard. I was so shocked that I hit her arm.

 

While I was thinking of a plot to kill Eunmi, I heard TOP's mom said, "I would like it if Sunmi becomes my daughter in law. Sunmi don't forget to give me your cell phone number okay" I turned to her and I saw her smiling at me. Top's sister laughed at her mom’s remark and even winked at me and said, "I think my umma also fall for you"

 

I don't even know how to react. I felt so flustered. I think even my nails blushed. TOP's mom introduced me to the families of the other members especially to Jiyong oppa's family. It is kind of embarrassing since she introduced me as her daughter in law. Why? That Frog is not even a potential boyfriend to me. I really want to correct her but how can I do that?

 

Then Umma, oh no, ajhumma, fished out her iphone 5 - with TOP back cover - (gah my cell phone felt so old with her phone) and gave it to me instructing me to put my number. I had no choice; I don't want to disappoint her so I saved it on her phone. Then I gave it back to her. It is funny because she even instructed Hye hyoon unnie to take photos of the two of us and then the three of us together with Eunmi.

 

Afterwards the managers of Bigbang escorted us to the backstage. Eunmi kept teasing me up until we reach the room. I kept giving her the evil stare, but she continued teasing me and laughing at me.

 

When we reach the room, I was welcome by Jiyong oppa and beside him is the Frog. Jiyong oppa smiled at me and he hugged me. I was shocked and I hugged him back.

 

"I am so happy. Thank you for your support" he said. After a few seconds, he lets go of me and lean near my face and touched my cheeks. I held my breath, I can't breathe. I just stare at him.....

 

"Yah! I'm hungry let's eat." Again, the Frog cut off our romantic moment. I looked at the Frog and I saw him looking at me. He looked furious, and then he looked away. I felt scared; I think I want to go home now. Why is he like that? I look around searching for Eunmi. I swear she was just behind me a while ago. Then I saw her, miraculously talking to guess whom? Taeyang, they are both laughing. I wonder what they are talking. As I was approaching them, YG sajangnim started calling everyone instructing the directions of the restaurant where their having their dinner. It was our cue to go home, so Eunmi and I started to make our way to the door. Then I heard someone called us "Yow, Eunmi and Sunmi, don't runaway, we're all having dinner." I turned around and saw Youngbae oppa smiling at us.

 

"Yeah noona, we know you are also starving like us," Seungri said while rubbing his stomach.

 

Daesung hit him "Yah Seungri, don't rub your stomach in front of noona, it's improper" he scolded the maknae. "Mianhae Sunmi noona, Eunmi noona"

 

I smiled at him and looked at Youngbae oppa to decline the invitation when Jiyong oppa spoke "Sunmi, Eunmi you're eating with us okay" Jiyong oppa waved his hand. 

 

Gah! My prince invited me! I will eat anywhere you want Jiyong oppa even in Pluto. I nodded my head agreeing to him. Then we all went out of the room.  While we were walking through the hallway, I saw the Frog walking behind me. I walked slowly so I could talk to him and maybe get my necklace back. Eunmi was at the moment laughing with Youngbae oppa. I do not get it they look so close now.

 

Finally, I was walking beside the Frog. I called him and he was not responding. I got frustrated so I poked his side, which earned me a giggled from him.

 

"Yah, that side is sensitive!" he shouted at me and continued walking.

 

I ignored his shouting and chased him. I got frustrated of him ignoring me so I held onto his arm and pulled him. "I'm sorry I was rude at you last night. Hey". He just looked at me, "Yah, give me back my Cartier necklace. It's not yours".

 

He looked at me with those penetrating eyes and said, "How much is this? I'll pay you."

 

I got stunned and irritated. This guy is frustrating me."It is not for sale. It's for my Jiyong oppa!" I shouted back at him.

 

"Well he should have accepted it immediately when you are trying to give it to him. I assure you he hated this one," he said while laughing and walked past me. Gah! I want to kill him again.

 

Then we reach the emergency exit. Manager ajhussi were giving us directions on where to ride to the restaurant. Bom unnie invited Eunmi and I to ride with them. As I was going inside their SUV, TOP's mom called me and announced to everyone "Sorry Bom, but my future daughter in law and her friend are riding with us".

 

Everyone stopped and looked at us. Gah! Umma, I mean ajhumma, why did you said that?

 

"Umma who?" the Frog said to his mother while looking at her.

 

TOP's mom smiled at her son and proudly looked at me "Sunmi my future daugther in law!"

 

The Frog made a face (the one that makes him look like he's about to puke) "Umma I can't believe you have no taste. I mean look at her-

 

"Yah shut up Seunghyun, are you questioning you're umma now. Jiyong you're riding with us. Your umma asked me if you could ride with us since you won't fit inside your SUV" Ajhumma said while smiling sweetly at Jiyong oppa.

 

I heard the Frog snorted, "Umma the SUV can only carry 5 passengers, you, Noona, Jiyong, Eunmi, this Amazon girl, and me. We are six already. Someone has to go to another SUV"

 

"Don't worry my son, you're riding with Seungri" his mom replied.

 

"What? Umma, why are you kicking me out I'm your son," the frog blurted while getting shocked at his mom's remark. I am also shocked, while I heard the people around me laughed.

 

Ajhumma laughed, "Seunghyun, don’t say that. You know I love you, but did you forget that you brought your driver with you. It will be uncomfortable if this two girls ride with him. It will be weird for Jiyong since you are the driver's boss. Take Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung with you".

 

TOP POV

 

-Take Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung with you".

 

I cannot believe I am hearing that from my own mom. She ditched me over Jiyong. I thought she is playing cupid between Sunmi and I. Yah! No, we are not a pair; I do not like to be love-teamed with that Amazon girl.

 

When I saw them climbed inside their SUV, I had no choice but to go to my own. I want to pull Jiyong out of that car! I even saw him assisting that Amazon girl as she climbed the passenger seat. Gah! Why assist her, my mom is the one who had difficulty riding. Oh yeah, I forgot, he already assisted my mom who rode first followed by my noona. As I saw their car drove off, I heard my groupies calling me.

 

"Yow TOP Hyung let’s go, everyone's leaving now" Youngbae called while smiling at me with his eyes. He is so cute.

 

"Neh, NECKLACE STEALER hyung, stop staring at their car, let's get moving," Daesung shouted while showing off his canine. He is so going to regret what he said later on.

 

"Ke ke ke, aniya Daesung hyung, JEALOUS LOVER BOY hyung, come-on, don't let your PRINCESS wait. It's show time!" That did it. I am so breathing fire right now.

 

 I motioned Youngbae to take the front seat next to my driver. I think he understood that I reached my limit. Instead of riding at the backseat with the two, he climbed at the passenger seat. I climbed the backseat, the two bullies got shocked, and they seem to want to escape. "Lock the doors and pretend you're not hearing anything" I addressed my driver and Youngbae. Just like that I had my revenge....

 

 

The next day....

 

"Jagiyah! Jagiyah!" The voice of G Dragon greeted the morning.

 

Sunmi, while still half-asleep, look for her cell phone and tried to read who the sender is. When she saw the sender's name, she almost falls off her bed. She went out of her bed, slips on her slippers and banged the door of Eunmi's room.

 

After 5 knocks, Eunmi opened her door and was surprised to see Sunmi awake. She looked at the wall clock it is only 6am. Is Sunmi this excited to go to work after last night? She was about to ask when Sunmi started screaming.

 

"Ahhhh! Jiyong oppa texted me. He said, Good morning butterfly, have a great day! :-). Take note with a smiley face!" Sunmi shouted while reading the messaged. She felt so happy. "What do you want for breakfast; tell me I'll cook anything. This day is the best day ever!"

 

Eunmi watched her bff run towards the kitchen. She cannot help but laugh at her. Last night is a magical night for her best friend.

 

After the concert, both of them got an invite for the celebratory dinner. They all ate at Yeolbong and she sure knew Sunmi was in heaven. Why? Sunmi sat beside Gdragon. The whole night Gdragon kept a great company to Sunmi. He seems to be taking interest on Sunmi. They even exchange numbers that night. What is unclear to her was TOP. He arrives a little late together with Youngbe and the two maknaes who look beaten up (literally they have marks on their arms, shoulders and faces, even their hair were a mess) and was seated across Sunmi. He kept looking at her bff, and was quiet the whole night. It is odd especially when everyone is laughing while he looked serious the whole time. Whenever he caught Sunmi's eyes, he would glare at her as though Sunmi is cheating on him. It is cute. However, in fairness to TOP, when their order arrived, he cut the chicken into pieces, removed its bones, and served it to Sunmi. He leaned forward and exchanged his plates with Sunmi. Everyone got stunned and remained quiet. Eunmi looked at Sunmi who look so shock. The she looked at TOP, he acted as if nothing happened. Even Gdragon looked so shock. It is a good thing that Seungri joked and broke the ice, so they continued eating, as if it did not happen. If anyone ask her, she is starting to smell something.... Oh no! Literally, she smells burned garlic! "Yah! Sunmi don't burn the house down!"

 

 

The whole members of Bigbang are looking at their giggling leader who is presently reading his text messages.

 

"Hyung, do you think Jiyong hyung is watching some os?" the GREEN-MINDED MAKNAE whispered at the ANGELIC MAKNAE.

 

"Yah erted VI, he is giggling not . Stop comparing us to you okay" Daesung scolded Seungri. Wah! Why is their leader acting like a fan boy right now?

 

"Yow Jiyong. Why are you acting like someone's tickling you? What's cooking?" Youngbae asked curiously, sat beside Jiyong, and tried to read the text messages.

 

Jiyong covered his phone "Hey that's private" Youngbae gave him the “I AM YOUR BFF look”. "Fine I'm texting Sunmi. She is so cute even with her text messages and her smileys. Sadly she can't watch tonight and tomorrow because of work"

 

"What?! You have her number! When did you get that?!" TOP who just arrived shouted at Jiyong. Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri distanced themselves from the two. They can sense fire from the Dragon and the Dinosaur.

 

Jiyong smiled at TOP,"Hyung, hello, yeah we exchange numbers last night. She's so funny, and guess what?"

 

The now dinosaur looked at the dragon.

 

"She agreed to go out on a date with me this Tuesday!" The innocent looking dragon answered.

 

"What?! Where?!" TOP shouted. He wants to strangle Jiyong now.

 

Jiyong smiled and said, "Sorry confidential"

 

Top seemed losing his mind. He looks murderous. Thank God, their choreographer announced the start of their practice. The whole day, TOP was eyeing on Jiyong who is constantly texting. He is so annoyed. When Jiyong accidentally left his Iphone to go to the bathroom with Youngbae and Seungri he immediately grabbed it. Good thing he knew Jiyong's lock key number, his birthday. Kekeke!! He fished his Iphone through his pocket and saved Sunmi's number. Then he went through the messages to look for that one message. There March 5, on Tuesday, Lotte World world 10am, got it. He was about to lock the phone when he noticed its wallpaper, it was Sunmi. He froze and kept looking at it.

 

"Hyung, I heard Jiyong hyung he seems near" Daesung told him.

 

He immediately locked the phone and placed it where he found it. "Pretend you didn't see anything" He said to Daesung and went back to his seat, acting innocently while glaring at Daesung.