Umma? Appa?

Just let me love you

After Chunji and I's awkward hug, we waited for the rest of the guys to get out of the bathroom. We chatted about little things and I noticed he was trying not to lead the conversation into a topic about Taemin and the , Yura. 

"Guys," L.joe said as he stood in front of us. "Let's go." We both nodded and we followed him and the others outside. C.A.P, L.joe, Niel, Minji and I got into the car and said our goodbyes to the others.

The car ride was a bit awkward. No one talked and the radio wasn't on. All you could hear was the wind blowing and the car engine. We finally got home and Niel and I got out of the car. We thanked them and said goodbye to everyone. C.A.P drove away and left us outside.

"Let's go inside." Niel said. I nodded and walked o the front door. We heard loud yelling and screaming. That was weird since umma and appa weren't supposed to be back until Sunday. When we opened the door, there stood umma and appa arguing about something. We made sure to open the door quietly so they wouldn't notice.

"You said you were at work and I find you here with another woman!" Umma yelled throwing her hands in the air. "Thank god the kids weren't here!" She walked away as appa argued back. Niel and I followed them quietly to see what was happening. They continued to argue and we stood there listening.

Niel and I walked out of our hiding spot then they stood there frozen. I saw all of appa's luggages on the ground.

"Appa, umma." Niel said. They looked at us until umma came to us. She hugged us tightly turned to appa. "Leave." She said. "But Jin-" Umma cut him off. "I said leave." Appa sighed and took his luggages. Umma let go of us and appa walked towards us.

"Be good." He said and kissed our foreheads. We hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "I'm sorry guys. I'll love you forever." He said and kissed our foreheads once again. He let go and he walked towards the door.

I heard umma laughing and I turned to her. "Umma?" I asked. I was confused. They just argured and now she's laughing. "I'm sorry." She said and bursted out laughing. Appa turned around and started laughing too. Niel stood there with a confused look on his face.

"What's going on?" Niel asked. We waited for umma and appa to stop laughing. Appa came up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"We wanted to scare you guys." Umma said, calming down. Niel crossed his arms. "It wasn't funny! I thought you guys were serious!" We all laughed at him and I let out a sigh of relief. I really thought my parents were actually breaking up.

"You guys hungry?" Umma asked. At that same time our stomachs growled. We didn't get any food at the bowling alley and we haven't eaten for a while. Umma and appa laughed. "We'll take that as a yes. Let's go." They said. We all got all of our things and we got into the car.

We ended up eaing at a sushi restaurant and we were really full. The car ride home was loud and noisy. We were all talking and singing. Once we got home, Niel and I went upstairs.

"I'm so tired!" He yelled and walked into his room. He locked his door and I laughed. When, I got into my room, I closed the door behind me. I got ready for bed but I was tired I could fall asleep in the bathroom.

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/night_time_part_xd/set?id=89567846

I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep once my head hit my pillow.

 

I woke up to see Niel shaking me. "Noona! Get up!" He said. I moaned and turned around, kicking Niel during the process. "Ow!" He yelled and fell to the ground. I laughed and I sat up.

"Sorry!" I apologized. He sat up and looked at me. "The guys and I wanted to go out today. Wanna come?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm spending the day at the spa with Minji today." I said and he shrugged. He walked out. I called Minji up to see what the plan was.

"What's up, foo?" She answered. I chuckled a little. "What's the plan?" I asked. She stayed silent for a while before answering. 

"L.joe asked me to come with them to the cafe today. Maybe go somewhere else after." She said. Of course she would say yes. It is L.joe. I laughed.

"Fine i'll go to. Niel asked me too but I said no." I said. We talked for a bit more until we hung up.

I told Niel that I changed plans and I'm going with him. After that, I got ready for the day.

My oufit ---> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89749106

I took all my things and went downstairs to see a note. It read:

Morning guys! Okay so this time we're serious.

We won't be back til Sunday night.

We're trusting you guys! Bye~

Love you <3

xoxo, 

Umma and appa.

 I smiled at the note and put it in my pocket. I went outside to see C.A.P's car parked outside. L.joe and C.A.P came out and smiled when the saw me.

"Morning~!" I greeted them. They greeted me back and hugged me. We waited for Niel in the car as we talked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been really busy! Mianhae~ Anyways, I hope you liked the update!

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, and subscribe! Love you, muah~

XOXO,

                            HelloKitty143