Bowling night turned into a disaster

Just let me love you

Minji and I talked for awhile and then she went to get ready. I picked out her outfit and did her make-up and hair.

Minji's outfit ---> http://www.polyvore.com/dope/set?id=89570024

Soon, we got a call from C.A.P.

"Yobesayo?" I answered. Minji and I were waiting in her living room. "We're outside! Come out!" He said and hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Minji asked. I got up and looked at her. "It was C.A.P. Lets go now." I said. She got up and followed me out. She locked the door and we both made our way to the car.

C.A.P and Niel were there and so was L.joe.

"Come on in, ladies~" C.A.P said as he opened the door for us. We both laughed and thanked him as we got in. He closed the door behind us and ran to driver's side. He got inside and he turned to us.

"Let's go!" He said and put his seatbelt on then started to drive. 

Soon enough, we got to the bowling alley and the rest of them were waiting.

"You guys take to long!" Ricky complained as we got out. I walked towards them and saw Chunji look at me.

"You look great." He said as he walked towards me. I rolled my eyes. "Compliments won't work, either." I said with a grin. He laughed and put his arm around me. I sighed and took his arm off me.

"Nope~" I said wiggling my finger. He chuckled and just stood behind me. "Better." I said and began to walk inside. We got our lanes and our shoes.

My shoe was too small on me so I went to get a bigger size.

"Excuse me?" I called out to the guy. He turned around. "Yes?" He answered. "Can I get a size-" I was cut off by a voice behind me. "Get her a size 7.5, please." I turned around and my eyes got wide. "Taemin..." I said, trailing away a bit. His face lit up. "Sora! I didn't expect you to be here!" He said. I crossed my arms and looked at him. "Mhmm. Sure." I said sarcastically. He laughed. " Just kidding! I heard your conversation at the lunch room so me and the rest of SHINee decided to join the party." He said reaching over the counter. "Here's your shoes." He said handing them over to me. I tried to get them until he swiped it away from me.

"Kiss me first." He said, puckering his lips. I pinched his nose and his eyes widen. "Sora! I can't breathe!" He yelled. I continued to pinch his nose. "I'll let go, if you give me my shoes." He dropped them on the floor and I picked them up still pinching his nose. After I got them, I let go and he dropped to the floor. I skipped back to our alley and put the shoes on.

"You took longer than expected." Minji said. I fixed my shoes and stood up. "SHINee is here." I said and looked over at them. Minji growled and turned around and so did I.

We started our game and I won.

"No fair!" Ricky pouted. I laughed and sat on his lap. "Wow, noona! You're really light!" He exclaimed. I smiled and sat on the actual couch.

"Come on! Let's go laser tag!" Changjo exclaimed. We all nodded and got our bowling shoes off. We took all of our things and brought the shoes back. We went to the arcade and got our little laser tag things. While we were waiting, SHINee and 4 other girls, who call them girls day, came in.

Girl's day is basically the queenkas of the school. They also hate Minji, me, and Teen top.

"Oh great." Minji said quietly.

"Sora!" Yura sang and hugged me. She and I had rivalry when I was going out with Taemin because she had a huge crush on him but I went out with him.

"Stay away from Taemin tonight." She said quietly after we pulled away so I would only hear it. She gave me a death glare and when they called her she planted a smile on her face and walked over to them.

"What a barbie." Minji said. Minji and I call fake girls who are like perfect, barbies.

"So I guess we're up against you guys." Onew exclaimed. We cheered like we were dead and they all smiled. We took our vests and things and walked to our base.

"Ready. Set. GO!" The speaker boomed and music played. We all ran out and hid. I shot a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people. The game was about to end and I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned and saw it Taemin.

"Come here." He said and pulled me behind a wall thing. "Let go of me!" I yelled and got up. I ran away and saw Yura. She ran behind a wall place and I followed her. When I got there, I didn't see her until...

"YAH!!" She yelled behind me. I turned around and her fist flew. I ducked and she tripped over me. I got up and stood up behind her.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. She got up and threw her vest off. She jumped on me and started punching me. Well, tried to. I moved my face every time. No hits so I was fine.

"Get off me!" I yelled and tried to push her off. The music and the lights turned off. All you could hear was our yelling. I heard running footsteps as I blocked her punches.

"Yura get off!" Taemin yelled and pulled her off. He held her back as I got up. "What in the actual !!" I yelled at her. "I told you to stay away from Taemin and you hide with him?!" She yelled back. Niel got in the middle of us.

"Stop!" He yelled as the worker came in. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pointed at Yura. "She attacked during the game!" I said and he looked at her. 

"Come with me." He said as she took her arm. "I didn't do anything wrong!" She yelled. He walked with her arm in his hand. She punched the back of his hand and he fell. My eyes widen as she approached me. Chunji got in front of me and pushed her back.

"Get away from her!" He yelled and blocked me. The worker got up and looked at Yura. "I'm calling security. SECURITY! SECURITY!" He yelled as he ran out.

Yura had tears bursting out of her. "I DID NOTHING WRONG!!" She yelled. "Nothing wrong?! Attacking me and a worker isn't wrong?" I said. She sent her fist flying towards me. I closed my eyes but didn't feel a thing.

"Chunji!" I heard Changjo yell. I opened my eyes and saw Chunji on the floor with blood coming out of his nose. "Omo!" I yelled and fell next to him. At that same time, security came and took Yura away. Chunji got up but blood was still coming out of his nose.

"Here come with me." One of the security guards said to Chunji. Teen top followed him and they left the room. Minji looked me.

"Let's go." She said. Once we got out, she went to the bathroom.

"Hey," I heard and a hand went on my shoulder. I turned around saw Chunji holding his nose. "How's your nose?" I asked and he shrugged. "Fine I guess." He said. "I think it's broken though." I looked down and a tear fell from my eye. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

"Hey are you crying?" He asked as he lifted my head. I wiped my eye. "I'm sorry." I said. He chuckled a bit and cupped my cheek.

"it's fine. It's better that I got hurt so your perfect little face wouldn't." He said. I looked at him and smiled. "My face isn't perfect." I said. He smiled and let go of my cheek. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said. He hugged back. "Your welcome."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I wasn't home T^T I promise to update more though! Sorry for the crappy chapter though ._. I'm kinda brain dead so this is what I came up with.

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, and subscribe! Bye guys~ Muah!

XOXO,

                            HelloKitty143