Minji...

Just let me love you

"Minji we have to say something." I said. "No we can't! It'll just be a huge problem and I don't want to go through that." She said. 

"Do it, Minji" Umma's voice said. Our eyes widen and we whipped out heads towards the door. Umma and appa stood there with their arms crossed.

"Umma, appa." I said, trailing off. They walked towards us and took a seat at the table. "We heard everything. Minji you have to say something." Appa said. She looked down and tears fell from her face.

"Even if I do say something, they wouldn't care enough." She said.

See, Minji's parents were hardly ever there for her and since she was the only child she had no one else to lean on except us. They were always away on business trips and going to work that they barely had time for her. They would leave her allowance and gifts in her room without them there. When it's Christmas, they leave her presents under the tree with a letter for her. When they did have time for her, they would bring her places that she didn't like. But sometimes when they did have time, they left and went somewhere without her. She alone. That's why she's so close with us. We spend holidays with her and we bring her on vacations with us so she wouldn't be alone. We want her to be happy. We want her to feel loved by us. She's like a sister to me.

"They love you to pieces, Minji." Umma said. Minji looked up again. "Then why don't they show it? I always did my best on everything so they would notice me but still nothing. They never have time for their own daughter." She wiped her tears and they comforted her. "We still have to try, Minji. Maybe after they hear about this, they'll be more careful." Minji stayed quiet. "Okay." She said. Umma and appa smiled. 

"Okay, we bought food if you guys are hungry. And where are the guys?" Umma asked. "Party." I said. She nodded and they both stood up. "Now go eat while we go talk." Appa said and they left. Minji and I waited a little bit so she can calm down a little. Then, we went downstairs to eat.

The doors opened and it was the guys. I saw C.A.P. I couldn't look at him the same anymore.

"You Minji?!" I yelled at him as I walked towards him. "You did what?!" L.joe yelled. C.A.P eyes widen and he put his hands in front of him. 

"I-i-i-" He stuttered. "I what? You her for no ing reason!" I yelled. C.A.P looked at Minji and walked towards her but L.joe blocked her.

"Don't go near her. Don't touch her. Leave her alone." He said sternly. Then he looked at me. He grabbed my arm. "If you say somethi-" He began but was cut off by appa.

"Let her go." Appa said. C.A.P dropped my arm and appa approached him. "Son, I went to the military for 8 years. If you lay a finger on Sora or Minji or anyone else in this house, something will happen. Understand?" Appa said. C.A.P nodded and appa pointed to the door.

"You are not allowed to hang out with them anymore and not allowed in this house anymore." Appa said. C.A.P looked down and nodded. He walked outside and closed the door behind him. We all got quiet.

"Let's eat!" Appa said and walked towards the kitchen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short update! This actually my second try because my first draft got deleted -____- It was much better then this...

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, subscribe! Love you guys, muah~

XOXO

                                  HelloKitty143