Girlfriend?

Just let me love you

We didn't really eat. Umma came down and ate with appa. The rest of us just sat there awkwardly. The rest of teen top left and Niel went upstairs. Minji went home to get her things so she would stay with us for a while. I went upstairs to get ready for bed and Minji came in.

"Got my things." She said. I pointed to the room next to Niel's. "That's yours now. We can get things to decorate it tomorrow." I said. She nodded and walked to the room. She walked inside and closed the door.

I went straight to my bed and fell asleep instantly.

 

I woke the next morning and got ready for school.

My outfit -->  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91650850

After I got ready, I knocked on Minji's door. I opened it and she was picking up her bag. "Oh, good morning." She said and smiled.

Her outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91652734

"Morning, lets go?" I asked. She nodded and I knocked on Niel's door.

"Fart face! Are you ready?" I yelled. The door opened and Niel stood there. "Yup let's go." We all went downstairs and got food then walked to school. We ate on the way and we met up with the rest of teen top.

"Morning noonas!" Ricky and Chango greeted then hugged Minji and I. We laughed and hugged them back. We went to class and parted ways with Ricky and Changjo.

When I walked into class I saw C.A.P with the erts of the school Big Bang. I think you can tell why they're the erts of the school by their name. 

"Hey you!" Seungri called out. I could tell he was calling out to Minji. She was wearing revealing clothes. We ignored them and sat at our desks. Seungri went up to her and touched her face.

"Hey there." He said and touched his face. She smacked his hand away and crossed her arms.

"We've been in the same classes for 3 years straight and now you notice me?" She asked. He smiled at her and sat on top of her desk. He stared at her s.

"I just noticed how big your little friends were." He said. Minji stood up and pushed him of the desk. "You ." She and hit him with her bag. Seungri grinned and walked away. She sat back down and glared at him.

"They're disgusting." She scoffed. "I don't get why girls like them so much." I said. C.A.P looked at me and winked. I smiled back and lifted my middle finger at him. His grin washed away and turned into a kind of shocked face. I laughed and put my finger down.

"I guess he found his new group." I said and class started.

 

At lunch, it was the same. I promised Minji I would give Chunji a chance after we got our food. I ate my noodles while watching Changjo and Ricky throw spitballs at SHINee. 

"Hey! You guys wanna meet up at the cafe later?" Chunji asked. "That was a bit sudden." Niel said. "Yeah but do you guys wanna?" We all nodded and lunch soon ended.

After school Niel, Minji, and I walked to the cafe Chunji was talking about. Ricky, Changjo, and L.joe were already there. We sat down at the table and waited for Chunji.

"You have to start today. Remember the promise?" Minji asked. I nodded. "Fine." Then the door opened. Chunji walked to the table with a girl behind him. Who is she?

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Yoona."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get to update for a couple days! I was busy~ Mianhae xc If you were reading my other story I hate that I love you please go check it out cuz I just updated it! Anyways, Ohhh~ Chunji got a girlfriend? Stay tuned to find out!

Read, comment, upvote, and subscribe! Love you guys, muah~

XOXO

                            HelloKitty143